Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is naturally pretty but was definitely more "normal" looking in Corrie. Now she just looks like the rest of them.
She was lovely I'm Corrie, the surgery was totally unnecessary. I wonder if she is influenced by that trashy lot the Wrights?

Reactions: 11
I disagree, she was absolutely stunning when she was in Corrie years ago and she hadn't had any surgery then. It's a sad coincidence that her and Lauren who was also very pretty,feel the need to go down the plastic surgery road, which can end up as disfigurement.
No your right. Maybe a bit harsh to say Michelle wasn’t naturally beautiful. I think it’s just hard to look past all the work she has done to remember her as a natural beauty. In some ways I would say Lauren was more naturally pretty though years ago (I know she has ruined herself now sadly).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No your right. Maybe a bit harsh to say she isn’t naturally beautiful. I think it’s just hard to look past all the work she has done to remember her as a natural beauty. In some ways I would say Lauren was more naturally pretty though years ago (I know she has ruined herself now sadly).
Lauren was really pretty in the early series. The way that Mark treated her definitely made her think she wasn’t good enough and so has contributed to her having such low self esteem.

I think Mark has something to do with both Lauren and Michelle turning to surgery. He constantly pointed out all the beautiful girls to Lauren while with her. He's a sad loser, hope Michelle dumps him and Lauren stops treating him like a god. He doesn't deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Mark has something to do with both Lauren and Michelle turning to surgery. He constantly pointed out all the beautiful girls to Lauren while with her. He's a sad loser, hope Michelle dumps him and Lauren stops treating him like a god. He doesn't deserve it.
I agree he is a gaslighter and chips away at their confidence and self esteem bit by bit.And his ghastly chavvy family are there backing him up.

If both his current and former long term partners have excessive facial surgery you have to wonder

Reactions: 10
It didn't seem like some t hi NG said by an adult. Natalya is the younger sister? Neverheard of her. Is she on Towie?
Likely management corrected her. Its so shallow that post. Sure go on holiday but it looks like a bragging post.
IT'S no wonder Michelle keeps a low profile in concern to them. It's a PR disaster being associated with that shallowness.
Mind you the theresa gap in the TV market now asThe Kardashians don't have a TV show. The Wright Clan would fill it nicely. Probably be great TV. Jess has always been great TV. I bet the whole family would be lockdown TV gold...

Where's her face? Maybe they didn't get the Wright shot😉
The whole family are an attractive bunch and don't they know it! No taking photos of great scenery or local animals. It's all me me me me me and you but with me in it of course😁
Attractive except for carol and big mark 😂

I agree he is a gaslighter and chips away at their confidence and self esteem bit by bit.And his ghastly chavvy family are there backing him up.
It always says a lot. He couldn’t leave essex or his family but she was expected to. What makes his opinion of family more important! Narcissistic twit

Reactions: 9
So, according to Daily Mail Mark is wanting to sign with a football club to become a pro football player (at 33) and wants to document his journey on a tv show!🙈

• Haha
Michelle's ex Max is on strictly and I googled their old pics and Michelle has a different face. Quite shocking, she was beautiful before. What little dark voice is in her head trying to morph her into a Kardashian?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Michelle's ex Max is on strictly and I googled their old pics and Michelle has a different face. Quite shocking, she was beautiful before. What little dark voice is in her head trying to morph her into a Kardashian?
She looked lovely when she was with him

Reactions: 4
Considering his track record, I would guess the little dark voice is her gormless husband....

Reactions: 7
So, according to Daily Mail Mark is wanting to sign with a football club to become a pro football player (at 33) and wants to document his journey on a tv show!🙈
Isn't he getting on a bit to be a pro footballer?

• Haha
The voice of Mark Wrong

Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned on another thread that mark has been done with drink driving. Hinted at on DM Comments. Has anyone heard this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.