Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt Arg recruited last minute because Jack Tweed (Marks actual best mate) got dropped from TOWIE due to rape allegations?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wasnt Arg recruited last minute because Jack Tweed (Marks actual best mate) got dropped from TOWIE due to rape allegations?
Yeah I vaguely remember something like that happening. Jack was best mates with Mark at that point, more so than Arg. He got dropped last minute. Probably picked Arg to make him look better 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Random question but does anyone know what this part of their brand’s logo is supposed to be? I keep reading it as ‘rot’ every time I see it 😂

E162159E-DBCA-4B64-AC97-EA43F76DD15F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Random question but does anyone know what this part of their brand’s logo is supposed to be? I keep reading it as ‘rot’ every time I see it 😂

View attachment 2838384
Even with the very deal I still dont think it will do well. I'm surprised they got a deal in the 1st place specialy when they sell logos like Adidas & nike which people would rather be buying

Reactions: 9
Mark once introduced Arg as his best friend , I think it was on celebrity family fortunes or something, I accept this might have been for cameras. Was Marks brother best man? I guess a brother outranks a best mate when it comes to weddings.

Reactions: 6
Mark once introduced Arg as his best friend , I think it was on celebrity family fortunes or something, I accept this might have been for cameras. Was Marks brother best man? I guess a brother outranks a best mate when it comes to weddings.
I think IIRC Mark was actually closer friends with Jack Tweed than Arg and wanted Jack for Towie but ITV said no

Reactions: 11
I think IIRC Mark was actually closer friends with Jack Tweed than Arg and wanted Jack for Towie but ITV said no
I think this is true. I read somewhere Arg was picked to show the nice side of Mark. I don’t think it worked and rather than looking a playboy with Jack he looked a bully with Arg.

Reactions: 17
I just finished Fool Me Once. There's no way hollywood will come knocking. She was just doing tina from corrie again 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Noticed this threads got quite since hes in Australia 😂 I wonder what the Australians playing golf & stuff think of him.

Reactions: 3
Probably think he's a mouthy prick 🤣

My partner was playing at the same club as Mark Wahlberg in Sydney last Sunday and said what a lovely guy he was, really friendly and down to earth

• Wow
Reactions: 7
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nah Walhberg is an utter bleep.
Rude and arrogant in real life. Maybe he is only nice to (white) men?
---
And yes I bloody loved him back in the day and NKOTB.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Another towie member pregnant 😂 Mark's in Sydney crying coz he picked a career women to settle with thinking he was better then the rest & now there all happy with the familys & Mark's miserable with a wife that has to pretend to like him & a huge empty house getting him into debt.

Reactions: 15