Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As they say, be careful what you wish for. Mark was vile to Lauren, him and his family destroyed her mental health and confidence bit by bit, from she was 15 years old. He got her pregnant, MADE her get a termination or she was dumped. Then got engaged to her and sold her a dream. When they finished she was a wreck. Then when the head dated Michelle he was shagging Lauren at same time for a while Then she had to witness him bragging about marrying the sexiest woman in UK (his words).

I bet Mark now looks at Lauren, for all her flaws and issues and sometimes wonders what would have happened if they had made up. They could have had a family and actually been happy, cos I think he did love her, just wanted more, wanted his friends to be jealous of him, wanted the best woman! She would have had umpteen kids with him. Also looks a good cook and shag! His loss!

Mark and Michelle will have embryos frozen waiting for a surrogate! Probably after they have made their Bond Movie together..... fn Brook Bond... 😆
Totally agree, I’ve always had a soft spot for Lauren she’s not had a great upbringing then mark and his family being vile to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think marks career went off the boil because he's a terribly wooden presenter who thinks looks will carry him. I often wonder if it's how people are treated by them behind the scenes so to speak, diva behavior results in not getting booked. Hence why he is no longer booked for jobs.

Reactions: 12
I think marks career went off the boil because he's a terribly wooden presenter who thinks looks will carry him. I often wonder if it's how people are treated by them behind the scenes so to speak, diva behavior results in not getting booked. Hence why he is no longer booked for jobs.
I can’t see him being a diva as such, I think he doesn’t get booked because he’s just not that great and not very bright.

Reactions: 15
I can’t see him being a diva as such, I think he doesn’t get booked because he’s just not that great and not very bright.
Only thing I've ever watched with mark in is his small part in the royals & he was terrible he kept posing at the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only thing I've ever watched with mark in is his small part in the royals & he was terrible he kept posing at the camera
Only thing I saw him in was Strictly and he was so irritating in the VTs before a dance. All false and exaggerated like how the Geordie Shore characters would act on the very rare occasion I’d see a clip. He was the same when he was on One Show being interviewed with his dad and brother. Perhaps if he didn’t put on an act (and let other people speak) he may come across as more likeable.

he just talks drivel, on the boring story of "cooking" the valentines meal (and leaving the packaging from the restaurant in the bin) he says "michele is theeeee best cook (cant just be a good cook) I sometimes dont go to restaurants because of it"...wtf does that even mean...how heart keep him on is a mystery to me

Reactions: 10
he just talks drivel, on the boring story of "cooking" the valentines meal (and leaving the packaging from the restaurant in the bin) he says "michele is theeeee best cook (cant just be a good cook) I sometimes dont go to restaurants because of it"...wtf does that even mean...how heart keep him on is a mystery to me
What does Michelle make him? A dry salad and a lump of cold chicken.
Wonder if Michelle will post a valentines message to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As they say, be careful what you wish for. Mark was vile to Lauren, him and his family destroyed her mental health and confidence bit by bit, from she was 15 years old. He got her pregnant, MADE her get a termination or she was dumped. Then got engaged to her and sold her a dream. When they finished she was a wreck. Then when the head dated Michelle he was shagging Lauren at same time for a while Then she had to witness him bragging about marrying the sexiest woman in UK (his words).

I bet Mark now looks at Lauren, for all her flaws and issues and sometimes wonders what would have happened if they had made up. They could have had a family and actually been happy, cos I think he did love her, just wanted more, wanted his friends to be jealous of him, wanted the best woman! She would have had umpteen kids with him. Also looks a good cook and shag! His loss!

Mark and Michelle will have embryos frozen waiting for a surrogate! Probably after they have made their Bond Movie together..... fn Brook Bond... 😆
Did he really say he married the sexiest woman in the UK and not the world? Is that because the top models he shagged in Miami, that he mentioned in his ENGAGEMENT SPEECH to Lauren, are sexier than Michelle? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I bet he still trys his look with the women when he works away. Only female attention he gets is from his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On that show with his brother and dad, some people said that the dad ( Big Mark) was ok. I feel that he was trying to bring a bit of intellect to the show for the more reserved viewers but Mark and his big gob and his ego couldn’t handle them being in the spotlight, I’m not surprised BBC called it a day with that show.

Big Mark comes across quite humble I remember he was always giving sound advice to Mark when he was on Towie. (Apart from the cheating advice 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Michelle, he's probably over your sexy shoes, and would much prefer you in slippers and a baby on your hip
Screenshot_20240214-194450.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
On that show with his brother and dad, some people said that the dad ( Big Mark) was ok. I feel that he was trying to bring a bit of intellect to the show for the more reserved viewers but Mark and his big gob and his ego couldn’t handle them being in the spotlight, I’m not surprised BBC called it a day with that show.

Big Mark comes across quite humble I remember he was always giving sound advice to Mark when he was on Towie. (Apart from the cheating advice 🙄)
How did the brother come across? He strikes me as someone who is up his own arse as well.

Reactions: 6
How did the brother come across? He strikes me as someone who is up his own arse as well.
I didn’t watch the programme because I’d literally rather set myself on fire than watch anything with Mark in but I have always got the impression that the brother, being an actual professional footballer, thinks he’s more famous than he is (i.e. not at all), despite never getting further than a Championship level club.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mark's deffo jealous of his footballer brother with the kids. His living Mark's dream

Reactions: 8
i agree 🤣 her face looks good however the neck is always a dead giveaway especially with facelifts and botox. always check gettyimages for how people truly look without the filters!
She has morphed into Jess and Natalya !!!
---
Looks like she is warming to having him on her stories!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I refused to give them ratings 😂 I’m only basing opinion on reviews and short clips and from what I could see of Big Mark…

With that being said, Josh strikes me as someone with no ‘spark’ to their personality, just bland, slightly deluded but not as arrogant as Narc Wright.

Josh is a lanky hen pecked geek...

but yes, I think Marks still jealous of him because he has two name sakes.

Reactions: 5