Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gregory feck

Imagine if they did! The christening would be magic - arg murdering 21 seconds with that ginger saxophonist, Jess stage invading to croon Valerie, carol seething in the corner, Lydia rose brights cousin copping off with mark in the bogs, big mark buying a round of lambrini on his aqua card and Elliot’s new teef blinding the baby
Arg: Oh no ewl you’ve scorched the baybees corneas!!

Elliot: awf fackin ewl *sniff I neva meant to *sniff aunty carell you believe me doncha gel? *sniff

Carol: I blame that Lauren I mean fancy not putting sunglasses on your baybees eyes av you ever seen sach a fing? When my mawk was a baybee I’d neva let such a fing appen ain’t that right big mawk?

Big mark: *looks shifty in aquacard

Elliot: fanks aunty cawol *sniffs

• Haha
Reactions: 20

orangehead

VIP Member
He’s a sickening fool. “Who dares wins” He’s using the SAS motto for playing golf on 3 hours sleep after the flight. He’d be crying in a corner after an hour of SAS selection 😂
He’d be crying after they confiscated his fake tan and hair gel 😂

• Haha

magsxxxx

You know what I thinks weird. Shes due to go to Australia any day now & is staying with her mum & hes on holiday in texas. Its deffo a fake marriage they dont seem to care about each other

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I really dont get all this talk about her been the next bond girl. We all know its not going to happen coz shes really not that good. I must be the only one that found her extremely wooden in fool me once. I know her actings not that good in other shows but her bad acting really stood out in this show.
I assume it was just some nonsense floated by her PR team in order to create a bit of buzz. About as realistic as me phoning up Chanel HQ and offering my services as their new spokesmodel.

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
There was a clip of them doing some sort of surprise for his parents and she wasn’t as quick as him taking blindfolds off and he appeared to scold her. I think she was always a prize for him. He wanted to be the first to settle down, good looking woman on his arm, but his career if you could call it that, nosedived because he’s talentless. You never know what goes on behind closed doors but the little time they do spend together (not in that big obnoxious house) never seems happy

Diddikins

VIP Member
Wouldn’t be the first time he’s missed a special occasion for his career. Just ask his brother.

• Haha

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Yes coz whys he over there with her they seem to be spending a lot of time together I think there trying to safe there marriage & as for tommy & molly I dont even think they'll get married he seems the sort that goes out & cheats & she seems a bit naggy
Yeah I’ve just read the same in an article. Mark has gone to Australia to save their marriage apparently yes I get the same vibes with Molly and Tommy. I think she wants to pitch perfect family and public image. I also don’t think she fits into the travel lifestyle and Tommy is definitely not ready to be a family man.

Reactions: 19

Mmc

Chatty Member
No sign of him on the soccer aid line up tomorrow
Even better that they’ve asked Danny Dyer instead 🤣

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
One successful Netflix series and she’s now apparently a ‘global superstar’, still hasn’t done any film work or anything outside the UK has she?

• Haha

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Hi everyone never been on this thread before but when I saw it I rushed over to put my ten penn’orth in. In my opinion Fool me Once was appalling, I admit watching many series on Netflix, Prime, the BBC iplayer and got quite excited about it with regards to the rave reviews. I’m actually very pleased with myself I actually got to the end my husband described it as Coronation Street with bigger houses and a helicopter 😂
I don’t rate Michelle Keegan as an actor and I agree she always seems to play the same part, I admit to loving Brassic but that’s basically because of Joesph Gilgun (who I think is amazingly talented) and the rest of the cast who totally outshine her. Unfortunately for her looks in my opinion aren’t enough if you want to see real talent watch Julia on sky Sarah Lancashire is absolutely incredible now that’s an actor with talent.

• Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Michelle keeps coming up on Very ads, no wedding ring on which I find so weird. If you followed her socials you’d think she was single apart from the odd reference to that prick she’s married to. I bet he goes mad when she’s not wearing her rings.
She seems to love him but I find the set up so strange. As for the gifted ski trip, what a fucking joke that is, bunch of grifting cunts.

Mums84

VIP Member
Lauren could get him cancelled but I think she probably has unresolved trauma from that nightmare. I remember her words when they got engaged 'im so scared'. She knew everything was a game to him, he didn't want her but didn't want anyone else to have her.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
He commented today when olly and his mrs left the hospital with their baby…
---
I just laughed to myself, he’s copying Lucy Meck a little bit 🤣 after all why not ? They did swap partners… he’s jumped into fitness and cooking just like her. His food looks sub par, Megan McKennas food looks pretty tantalising 🤣 her food seems the best out of the Towie lot imo.
He should have stuck with Lucy...

a baby machine, and happy to pimp out the kids for content, and would have got on with leather face ect like a house on fire.

• Haha
Now I wish it was Jodie as the lead in Fool Me Once. In other news I came here because I just saw a clip of Michelle talking about Mark and someone had commented saying she has no emotion when talking about him. It’s so true their marriage has always been weird to me.
Michelle is very beautiful but she has no personality what so ever. The character she played in Fool Me Once is the same as Erin in Brassic and the same as Michelle herself.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Im not a fan of Michelle, but I do think she could have got better than Mark, she's been stupid marrying him

• Heart
Wtf this lot get gifted holidays etc all the time is beyond me!
Can someone please explain what the attraction is? Who gives a shit about any of them?