Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magsxxxx

Everythings a competition with mark his marriage his family his friends & career & wealth. He always wants to look the better one that's winning in life but his failing. They did look happy with there life a couple of year ago & we've just watched karma do its job as each time we see them they look more miserable or staging loved up pics for the cameras we can tell it's all fake & there not actually happy I dont know why they just dont call it a day

Reactions: 23

magsxxxx

I really dont get all this talk about her been the next bond girl. We all know its not going to happen coz shes really not that good. I must be the only one that found her extremely wooden in fool me once. I know her actings not that good in other shows but her bad acting really stood out in this show.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GalGal

VIP Member
The post his Mum made for his birthday about his difficult ways, tormenting etc - can't remember it all, but just wondering if they enabled his behaviour when he was younger - the other 2 probably towed the line, happy, content but Mark was difficult.

I'm not condoning it - but probably has always had his own way and no one has said "no".... That video shows the real him and he was sure throwing his toys about. The family just said "oh its Mark, he's OK", well look at him now - he is an utter 💩. Nothing to be proud of there.
Yes she said he was annoying, OCD and tried to control everyone. He’s probably like the boyfriend that turns on the charm just as they feel the girlfriend slipping away, gives them a week of love bombing then back to being a piece of 💩.
The fact his mum said that about her little prince says it all.

• Heart

I know Stuff

Mark is going to HATE the fact that him and his family's behaviour is getting put back out there now Lauren is back on TOWIE! His name got mentioned by Amy Childs almost straight away, the "Mark" tattoo that he made Lauren get on her bits!! To be fair to Lauren she never mentioned him once. They were the stars of the original TOWIE, Mark will be fuming! 😆
For those who don't know, wrinkly boot Carole meets Lauren in the shops where she tells her she is cooking for Sam Faiers, Mark's new gf and Lauren can eat the leftover food!! Smiled as she said it too! Sick from a woman of her age.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Look at lauren now tho. Yes she's had some heartbreaking things happen to her. But shes still a lot happier then mark & his boring wife. I bet she has a right laugh at him & his shit #gifted life

With respect, Lauren makes her living by selling her soiled knickers to strangers and photoshopping herself to death on the internet - she is the very antithesis of happy.

• Haha
  • Wow

magsxxxx

I think Lauren could probably get mark cancelled if she was to speak about the abuse she got from him. But she wants to move on & forget about it. I dont know why mark goes on about her been obsessed with him. Is it so he can pull out the 'shes crazy' card if she does speak the truth

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’m starting to believe it’s the beginning of the end for them and another couple who I can’t see the lasting much longer Molly Mae and Tommy Fury

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I can believe he’d be a bit of a controlling bully. That video of him blocking her is nasty and shows us what sort of a man he is. He’s clearly a sad inadequate twerp of a man with a huge ego but very little going on in his life, and Michelle does at least have a career and is a household name. Also she’s clearly the breadwinner, and I imagine he has a lot of difficulty dealing with that.

• Heart

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I still can’t get on board with the narrative that she doesn’t want to be with him. It’s not like she HAS to stay with him. She has way more options than most normal people. It can’t be financial, she probably has more than him plus she has way more career options than him. I just don’t get why she’d stay with him if she really didnt want to.
It’s weird but I think it’s like Victoria B. They’d rather stay than ‘lose face’ and get a divorce. Weird but they’re all about image sadly.

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I think it was pretty shitty of her ex to say she was boring in bed (if that's what he did). Sounds like a bitter man lashing out. Weren't they engaged at one point?

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I don’t think marks family liked Lauren much which would obviously be a problem as he’s quite close with his family. Did he make her terminate the pregnancy? I thought it was her decision.
That’s only because that bunch of deluded chavs think they’re better than they are, so prob didn’t think she was good enough for their little prince Marky Nark. They’re all about status so michelle fits the bill for them as they’re all superficial twats.

• Heart

orangehead

VIP Member
He seems abit aggressive getting all up in her space. Just my opinion

I'd love to hear what body language experts would say about this. She looks defensive with her arm crossed, she has her finger over her mouth too. But he looks so controlling! Walking in front, using his body to control where she walks! He looks pissed off that's for sure. I think Mark always wanted to be head of the household and in control, but with Michelle he didn't really get that as she earns all the money and I don't think his ego likes that!
I thought it looked awful the way he was sheepdogging her, I’ve never seen anyone do that unless it’s aggressive, if it’s just a normal conversation he could just turn his head, he doesn’t need to walk in front of her like that.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Wtf is she doing to her face? Something different about her.

She’s slowly morphing into Lizzy Cundy!

View attachment 2724887
Has she had a facelift? Her eyes look different.
She’s trying the “change my hairstyle so they won’t notice I’ve had a procedure” trick.
She looks older than 36.
Morphing in to Lizzie Cundy and we know how well that’s going! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 21

orangehead

VIP Member
Natural beauty my arse! 🙄😆
That’s just what happens to Spanish people, they hit 30 and grow a whole new face. It’s her Spanish genes that have done that, not Botox or lip fillers or anything.

Do Mark and Lauren still live near each other? I wonder if they ever bump into each other shopping or at a restaurant or anything!

• Haha

I know Stuff

He did say he had chemistry with Lauren when he was in the jungle but she didn’t fit his superficial ideal woman had they of stayed together no doubt would’ve had kids I think. Now he’s with someone who fits his image but doesn’t act if she gives two hoots about him. I really don’t get why she’s married to him at all.
As they say, be careful what you wish for. Mark was vile to Lauren, him and his family destroyed her mental health and confidence bit by bit, from she was 15 years old. He got her pregnant, MADE her get a termination or she was dumped. Then got engaged to her and sold her a dream. When they finished she was a wreck. Then when the dickhead dated Michelle he was shagging Lauren at same time for a while Then she had to witness him bragging about marrying the sexiest woman in UK (his words).

I bet Mark now looks at Lauren, for all her flaws and issues and sometimes wonders what would have happened if they had made up. They could have had a family and actually been happy, cos I think he did love her, just wanted more, wanted his friends to be jealous of him, wanted the best woman! She would have had umpteen kids with him. Also looks a good cook and shag! His loss!

Mark and Michelle will have embryos frozen waiting for a surrogate! Probably after they have made their Bond Movie together..... fn Brook Bond... 😆

• Haha
  • Heart