Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magsxxxx

Are we going to get another amazing happy birthday/character assassination from leather face like last year? I loved her demolition of hangar face and basically what a shit is he is topped off with happy birthday son 😂
With a shit load of spelling mistakes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Diddikins

VIP Member
I don’t think it will be a problem because I don’t think she’ll be the next Bond girl and if she is Mark will be saying how proud he is of her and milking it for all it’s worth.
I do however think Michelle will do more brassic and ten pound poms and use that as an excuse to dodge mark and the chavtastic wright clan.
To be fair, if I was her, I’d do travelling panto to dodge that lot.

• Haha

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Hahhhah no offence but half of the people there have never done any exercise bar lifting a Big Mac to their mouths. These people didnt buy shit. They wanted to see what the fuss was about coz they love Corrie/Our Girl is Brassic or whatever shit.

PaparARsee 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cc30

I think she can have kids (that’s why his family kept pestering them) but he’s too much of a narcissistic bully so that’s what’s stopping her from having one, if she got pregnant there would be bunting all over Essex, then once the excitement died down he would be calling her fat whilst she’s pregnant and once she had the baby too. That’s one thing she has control over (her eggs).

It’s killing him that some of his friends and not to mention his brother and sister have beaten him to it, it makes him feel a failure.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
He was probably ( is) scared to come out, not because of the public, because leather face and the marathon fraudster want him to be the alpha male, and would feel let down him being gay.
Yep.His parents are fuckin awful and there's no way I can see them accepting a gay son.

• Heart

magsxxxx

Well I'd rather have a night out with lauren then michelle. Lauren knows how to have a laugh I've never even seen mark & michelle smile at each other even there wedding photos they look like there faking it for the camera

Ladybug99

I wonder if his family ever watched episodes like this back and thought actually yeah he's absolutely horrible to her? I feel like with Mark he's the sort that justified being an arsehole to Lauren because he genuinely thinks if she was better he wouldn't want to cheat or treat her so terribly, but it must be hard now he's with Michelle his 'dream woman' and he is still the same person. Best thing Lauren could've done was get well away from all of them.

tcaketess

I’ve said it before but wanting/not wanting children is a deal breaker. No matter how much you love someone, if you’re not on the same page when it comes to that then you probably shouldn’t be together. You look at these people who agree to not have children and the. end up splitting up after years because they thought the other person might change their mind.
Completely agree - look at how awful Kate Lawler & Ashley James are as mothers because their partners wanted children. Both are horrific mothers and should have not had children - Kate would rather have birthed a dog than her daughter and Ashley just pines for her amazing single life

• Sad

ScotsWildCat

I've never watched towie so I could be rong but I think arge comes across a bit humble he gives things a go & dont care whether he wins or not.
...He was one of the worst on it...treated Lydia and Gemma like crap...will never forget the tears when Mark was leaving hahaha...

• Haha

Mums84

VIP Member
Remember there was a rumour about him and Lydia's cousin? I've seen a lot of 'he slept with my friend after meeting her in the xyz bar in LA' comments before too. I think he is infertile or there would be big mouth babies appearing all over.

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
I'm here and haven't seen anything in the news, I just googled and nothing came up.
---
New member spilling very pissy tea

• Haha

magsxxxx

Probably thinks he’s ‘well ard’, for interviewing Samuel L Jackson lol Samuel thinks he’s a ‘mother f####r’ judging by his body language 😂 Marks tiny eyes could just about make eye contact.
You know when shows do stuff for charity like let disabled people interview celebs I bet thats what all the celebs think happening when mark interviews them. You see pics on his insta & its like they feel sorry for him

• Haha

Jeronimo

Probably Stockholm syndrome. That video of him aggressively blocking her path tells me everything I need to know about him and their relationship. Sent chills down my spine watching.

• Heart