Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
I've never found him attractive, I'm sure plenty of women have - but I think when you are ugly inside it eventually comes to the outside too...

He is getting to be uglier by the year - Mr Punch as another poster said is spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtf this lot get gifted holidays etc all the time is beyond me!
Can someone please explain what the attraction is? Who gives a shit about any of them?

I know Stuff

---
Just another reason why I cannot stand that slimy narcissistic twat mark
I remember watching that back in the day and the whole place was cheering for Mark like he was some kind of superhero. Kirk had some moments where he was a dick but I 100% beleive this video to be true. At least Kirk has owned up to his behaviour, we will NEVER see Mark Wright do that.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I only asked because I’ve read about Jodie and Michelle go for the same roles
---
Michelle will have insane competition in Hollywood with the likes of Jennifer, Lawrence, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, Rachel McAdam, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts Anne Hathaway Margot Robbie Blake lively theres so Maney talented actresses out there
Agree but come on now, JLO a talented actress?🤣 she’s not even a talented singer half the time the voices on her songs aren’t her

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
Saw this in the mirror 🤣

He should be grateful his name is being brought up. Most PR he’s gotten in ages. Producers are right to be ‘amused’, he’d be nobody without that show and probably would never have met Michelle.
Not sure what he’s got against Lauren either, they may not have been together for years but that relationship will always be a part of their pasts.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but wanting/not wanting children is a deal breaker. No matter how much you love someone, if you’re not on the same page when it comes to that then you probably shouldn’t be together. You look at these people who agree to not have children and the. end up splitting up after years because they thought the other person might change their mind.

Last edited:

GalGal

VIP Member
I just readd an article about soap stars who have cracked America apparently Michelle is the next soap brit who's going to take America by storm after her "stunning" (their words not mine) performance in netflix's fool me once 🤣
I saw this, honestly she has on successful Netflix series now she's off to the states to break America and be a Hollywood actress... Fool Me Once was just more middle of the road TV work surely.

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I’m more of a lurker on here but I feel like I need to say this! What the fuck happened to him? He really has aged soooo badly! I’ve always thought he was a twat but he was quite good looking in the towie days. Yes I know we all age and we can’t stay youthful forever but he looks like a completely different person. I find him utterly repulsive looking now! Probably fuelled by the fact he is a complete bell end too! 🤣

• Haha
While i agree that a couples fertility is no ones business…its annoying that they are playing the ‘its not fair to speculate’ card when they would be the first to sell their kids pics to okay magazine and would be raking in the freebies and using the kid for content…the lack of kids is defo a choice on her part, im 100% certain of that
Normally I would agree but if they ever had kids I think Michelle would be the type not to announce her pregnancy or post about them online at all. It would be one of those back of the head shots, never to admit that her and Mark had done the deed. Mark however would want them plastered all over 😂 carol would be breaking the insta ban posting stuff then swiftly deleting once she had been told off 🤣

• Haha

twattyduck

Yes look wise his done better but at least Lauren showed her love towards him. Michelle's just cold towards him. If him & lauren would of stayed together they'd have a load of kids & there own reality show like the rest of towie. Something mark probably dreams off
I think in the early towie days Lauren was one of the prettiest on the show she should have left her face alone. Michelle’s no better when it comes to surgery either.

• Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Just looked at the comments on Tik Tok…there are a few people pushing the agenda that he’s walking in front of her to shield her from paps / filming. Not sure I’m convinced, I’m getting argument vibes. But I could be wrong.

GingerSquid

I work in talent management and if you’ve just had a Netflix “hit” USA casting directors will take you more seriously and see you for lead roles out there; so it wouldn’t surprise me if she goes out there for a tonne of meetings. They will see you, but of course the competition is insane and she will be up against big names for any blockbuster feature films and even the better Netflix stuff.

Do we think she’s really going to go for it now out there and keep pushing her career? It’s going to be hard to fit a family and family life into this, if that is what she wants. It must be so annoying people keep asking her about kids on Insta etc, if she just wants to focus on her career and isn’t too fussed! Maybe one child post 40? There’s never a good time really as a female actor … many of my actor mates are child free … you have to really commit to not pursuing your career for a period of time and then pick it up again. Some are too scared to lose the momentum (if they have it).

Reactions: 18