Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beetle.

Oh yeah! I’d forgotten about that. Am I right in thinking he didn’t do soccer aid last year then?
All I remember about his last Soccer Aid appearance is when everyone took the piss out of him for taking someone else’s penalty. He showed himself up to be the dick that he is. It was comedy gold.

Reactions: 21

Diddikins

VIP Member
How did the brother come across? He strikes me as someone who is up his own arse as well.
I didn’t watch the programme because I’d literally rather set myself on fire than watch anything with Mark in but I have always got the impression that the brother, being an actual professional footballer, thinks he’s more famous than he is (i.e. not at all), despite never getting further than a Championship level club.

• Haha

Emily1416

Looks like Lee Evans.
Looks like a Cnut 🤣 how the feck she stays married to him I don’t know. Marriage of convenience for sure but doesn’t seem to be benefiting either of them. Him more so I suppose because he is absolutely punching (but that’s only due to the fact she’s bought herself a new face). Probably doesn’t want to have kids with him in case they get his mouth and voice.

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Probably Stockholm syndrome. That video of him aggressively blocking her path tells me everything I need to know about him and their relationship. Sent chills down my spine watching.
If I was Michelle’s mum/sister/best friend I would be very worried about her after seeing that video.

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member

...and she looks really uncomfortable...
He seems abit aggressive getting all up in her space. Just my opinion

I'd love to hear what body language experts would say about this. She looks defensive with her arm crossed, she has her finger over her mouth too. But he looks so controlling! Walking in front, using his body to control where she walks! He looks pissed off that's for sure. I think Mark always wanted to be head of the household and in control, but with Michelle he didn't really get that as she earns all the money and I don't think his ego likes that!

Last edited:

twattyduck

I think they’re both unhappy, they haven’t got much going for them and their lives are not great, but I wonder how their lives would be if they had stayed together. I’m going to ask chat gpt to write it for me 😂
---
Title: Forever Essex Love

Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger strolled hand in hand along the picturesque coastline of Essex, the gentle breeze carrying their laughter as they reminisced about their journey together. What began as a whirlwind romance amidst the drama of reality TV had blossomed into a steadfast bond that weathered the storms of fame and scrutiny.

As they walked, memories flooded back—moments of joy, tears shed, and challenges overcome. From the bustling streets of Brentwood to the glamorous events of London, their love had remained a constant amidst the ever-changing backdrop of their lives.

Together, they had navigated the highs and lows of fame, supporting each other through every triumph and setback. Mark's ambitious spirit complemented Lauren's nurturing nature, creating a dynamic partnership that fueled their dreams and aspirations.

Despite the pressures of their public personas, they found solace in each other's arms, cherishing the quiet moments of intimacy away from the glare of the cameras. Their love was a beacon of hope in an industry often marred by fleeting romances and broken hearts.

As time passed, they embarked on new adventures together, building a life filled with love, laughter, and shared dreams. From starting a family to pursuing their passion projects, Mark and Lauren remained each other's biggest supporters, their bond growing stronger with each passing day.

Their love story became an inspiration to many—a testament to the power of true love and the strength found in standing by each other's side through thick and thin. In a world of constant change, Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger stood together, forever united in their Essex love.
He did say he had chemistry with Lauren when he was in the jungle but she didn’t fit his superficial ideal woman had they of stayed together no doubt would’ve had kids I think. Now he’s with someone who fits his image but doesn’t act if she gives two hoots about him. I really don’t get why she’s married to him at all.

• Heart

GalGal

VIP Member
Kirk is probably ‘better’ than Mark but I never liked the way he treated Lauren(Pope).
I’ve just realised they both have exes called Lauren who they treated like 💩.
I was genuinely sad when I heard Mick Norcross took his own life as he did seem like a genuine guy and more mature than the kids on towie at the time.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think he’s more jealous that she has more credibility than him and is famous for actually doing something rather than being famous for being from a reality show. He’s tried his hand a few things like the football, presenting in America and his radio show but he’ll always be Mark from TOWIE. He thinks he’s a massive show is name and it must kill him that he is essentially Mr Michelle Keegan.

• Heart

Swx

Chatty Member
God this reminds me of my cousin- fake boobs, lip filler and Botox, fake nails and tan, hair and lash extensions and always refers to herself as a ‘natural beauty’ 🙄 okay hun 👍 like Michelle pretending her orange skin is her natural colour and she came out the womb glowing like a bottle of irn bru. (There’s a nod to Chell’s Scottish heritage) 🙄 speaking on behalf of my fellow Scots- we don’t claim her and her lantern jaw bellend of a husband 😭

• Haha

ShockAdGift

He’s a sickening fool. “Who dares wins” He’s using the SAS motto for playing golf on 3 hours sleep after the flight. He’d be crying in a corner after an hour of SAS selection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Yes, he would parade the kid down the pub a few times, brag about being a dad then hand the child back to Michelle while he goes to the gym!

• Haha
  • Heart

bignellie

VIP Member
In your professional opinion who would you say was the better actress Michelle Keegan or Jodie Comer
can i just say as a non professional its a no brainer, she shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as jodie comer, no way she could take on, say,prima facie (ignoring the accent issue)

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's a flash in the night and will be forgotten about very soon.

I think the Wrights think she's the next Bryan Cranston haha.

• Haha

cc30

I think hes sick of putting his life on hold for her. All his family & friends are having kids & hes got nothing to flaunt accept freebies. He seems a competitive person when it comes to family friends he always wants to be better then them. & atm his getting left behind
THIS!!! It kills him that everyone he’s close to has had kids before him. Heck it wouldn’t have been so bad if meech was pregnant at the same time as his sisters he would have loved that. When it gets too much he reverts back to showing off his big childless mansion. Poor Mark

• Haha