Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I know Stuff

You know what’s weird? I have just been reading this thread and i flicked over to Facebook videos only for a clip of her episode of Who do you think you are? to come up. Freaky.
Anyway what I originally was going to say was the old episodes of TOWIE have also been on Facebook videos and my god Mark was such a piece of shit to Lauren, i hope he feels ashamed if he also watches the old episodes. I don’t know what Michelle sees in him. Anyone remember the impression of MW that Leigh Francis used to do?!!! 😂 so funny
Yes, its meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!@!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Londonsays

Chatty Member
That clip gave me 😳😖😢... My ex used to wall like this in front of me - whichever way I tried to walk he would continue with that in my space and intimidating demeanor. It doesn't take long to wear someone down with attitude like that. She looked like a shell of herself.

Whatever is going on in the marriage, I think this says a lot - we all have hard times, good times loving times - it can't be easy in the public eye, but this to me screams "get the fuck away from me".....

I never believed he was any different to how he treated Lauren - a leopard doesn't change its spots! He might have been kind, tender and supportive at the beginning, but his default setting would always return. I don't believe any of the Wright men are any different - they are all old 🦕, probably think women should be either in the kitchen or in bed.

I feel for her here - certainly gave me a jump back in time watching that, and not in a good way either.
Where did you see the clip?

Reactions: 1