Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Are we going to get another amazing happy birthday/character assassination from leather face like last year? I loved her demolition of hangar face and basically what a shit is he is topped off with happy birthday son 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Catt

You know what’s weird? I have just been reading this thread and i flicked over to Facebook videos only for a clip of her episode of Who do you think you are? to come up. Freaky.
Anyway what I originally was going to say was the old episodes of TOWIE have also been on Facebook videos and my god Mark was such a piece of shit to Lauren, i hope he feels ashamed if he also watches the old episodes. I don’t know what Michelle sees in him. Anyone remember the impression of MW that Leigh Francis used to do?!!! 😂 so funny

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Hes back in the uk & Michelle's so overjoyed about it she forgot her own wedding anniversary 😂 I bet he feels a right mug when he posts & she dont.
"Best 9 years of my life".*apart from the time you cheated on me with luke pasqualino.

• Haha

Catt

I really don’t understand how Mark got presenting jobs or any jobs after how he behaved towards L on Towie. One of life’s mysteries.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I used to work with someone who said he knew mark (somehow I literally can’t remember) but he said that Michelle couldn’t have kids. Not sure how much I believe it cos he chatted a lot of shit but idk. This was years ago (about 5 years ago)
Well if that's true?

does he love her enough to go through life and never have his own flesh and blood to pass his chin and name to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Diddikins

VIP Member
New thread:

Michelle is getting decent reviews for her latest show
Mark is still making a living out of doing very little.

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Yeah the others are actually good actresses too, with or without Botox. I just don’t think Michelle’s that talented, a pretty gal that got a lucky break in a soap.
She’d be good in hollyoaks as part of the McQueen family.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Kirk sounds a little bitter but if even half the story is true Mark is pretty shitty.
Nah, he is annoyed about how he has been treated and quite rightly.

- wasn't a fair fight
- he was set up by Mark and the tv company
- didn't make any money
- potentially dangerous
- shows how fake reality tv is

Mark is a scumbag

• Heart

Hevs75

Disappointed in Dermot sticking up for this clown. I thought he’d know better…
Ha ha 'chin up' well done Dermot, though I'm not sure he used this phrase deliberately. As for Mark's Tik Tok rant, I agree with others who have said that potentially Mark is biting the hand that feeds him and I'm pretty sure that the pap photographer is not shitting himself at Mark's threat, I would think most paps are used to being insulted and threatened, it's part of the job. Good old champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget, all these so called reality stars and influencers will be washed up and skint in the future as most don't have two brain cells to rub together and will have not saved for the future, look at that Stephen Bear twat, getting photographed buying his Aldi pizza and living at his parents. Maybe Mark and Chelle will have to move in with old hard faced cow Mummy Wright, I'm sure Big Mark will love that, leching after Michelle. If she has any sense she will run far far away from them all.

• Haha

bignellie

VIP Member
Oh dear…
everything he has ever done gets cancelled, remember the early stuff party round the world or whatever, absolutley dire, and as for all these people on DM saying he gave up his presenting job in america for michele, he was let go.....I am not sure how he still gets work

orangehead

VIP Member
Yeah, I thought that at first, but I really do like Kirk He seems lovely and genuine unlike Mark.
And I can well imagine Mark to do something like this so he would come up smelling of roses always got to be the top dog forever the narcissist
I think Kirk learnt a lot of lessons from his time on TOWIE and mark never has and never will.

Drea1984

Chatty Member
He’s just not attractive at all is he? His head is too big or something? And so much confidence!

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Seen Narc Wright's sports brand on the Very website. Michelle must have got his gear on board in as part of her deal with them, however it appears to be another marketing flop for Narc.
The leggings, that are still available in all sizes, have been reduced from £30 to £13.50😅

• Haha
WTF it’s a completely different face! People are so delusional. Hilarious that anyone in their right mind would look at that and not think there’s a shit tonne of work behind it.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I can not overstate how bad a move it is for a guy who tends to tip off the paps, to turn on them. And the paper he is calling out is The Sun. Of all the people to make enemies of, he’s essentially had a pop at the only folk left who’d give him the time of day

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Mark is the biggest bellend to walk the earth. Egocentric, vain, conceited and delusional. When will he realise he ain’t all that?