Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alloallo

Came here following his tantrum on IG 😂 you CANNOT convince me those were his clamouring customers. People weren't buying, just taking pictures. That always happens at a launch like that, people want a picture for the 'gram but don't buy anything. Seen it a million times for big campaign launches! Like others have said luxury leisure wear has been done to death and is a completely saturated market. He's a nobody, what's the relevance of buying gym gear from Mark Wright? He's not a sportsman, what 15 - 25 year old will buy his stuff over established brands like gym shark???!!!

Reactions: 25

bignellie

VIP Member
His insta story about Arg's half marathon time is so awful...he couldn't stop bigging himself up and making himself sound better. What a self obsessed dick 😂
yeah keeps quiet that his old man cheated during the london marathon, i hope they took his medal off him

• Wow
  • Heart

SpritneyBeers

Finally finished Fool Me Once and it was meh. The other Harlan Coben series are my guilty pleasures and I've watched some of them several times, I know they're trash but they're so entertaining. But she was so bad in this, no emotional range at all (to be fair Richard Armitage was also unbelievable as the son of the really posh family, where the hell was his accent supposed to have come from??! 😅 )

Find the "multi million pound deal," "cracking America" stories absolutely baffling, surely just planted PR. Shes 36, if it was going to happen it would have happened by now.

GalGal

VIP Member
Thing is, she wanted to be a Hollywood star. She thought she had the looks and talent but she's not become popular anywhere. We have soap stars turned actresses in amazing British dramas, Suranne Jones, Joanne Frogatt, Sarah Lancashire to name a few. The reason they've done so well is the fact that they're not botoxed up and can show full emotion and expression and their acting is believable. She's too worried about her looks and her acting is quite one dimensional.
Yeah the others are actually good actresses too, with or without Botox. I just don’t think Michelle’s that talented, a pretty gal that got a lucky break in a soap.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Jodie Comer is also tipped to be the next bond girl she has so much range and dimension I would like to see Jodie take the part over. Michelle. Michelle hasn’t really got much range

Reactions: 24

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Just looked at the comments on Tik Tok…there are a few people pushing the agenda that he’s walking in front of her to shield her from paps / filming. Not sure I’m convinced, I’m getting argument vibes. But I could be wrong.
They’re definitely arguing. Or he’s arguing with her. Looks like she’s trying to walk away from him and he just keeps walking in front of her. Don’t think he’s shielding her at all. She’s trying to get away from him more like.

I know Stuff

To say its number 1 in 60 countries it's funny how Michelle's Instagram followers hasn't changed. Obviously ppl dont think much of her
She buys her insta followers! Its quite obvious from the fake followers. Not to mention the fact she has double the amount of followers than people like Kylie Minogue, Jodie Comer, Cheryl Cole, Rylan, more than Corrie and BBC! That's not right at all. You would need to have cracked America to get that amount. They both buy them. Him too.

Alloallo

I'm sure posting a winging tiktok about how the paps have done you dirty is sure to get them onside 😂 this guy needs some serious PR training. Does he not realise that throwing a strop on tiktok makes him look even more of a fool! He reminds so much of Jay from the inbetweeners Mr Billy bullshitter. Nobody with any serious business sense would be standing in a shopping center flogging tat they brought in the back of a van now would they?! Pop up shops are normally given an entire unit on site not some temp set up on the main floor - that's what they give to the guys selling knock off phone cases

magsxxxx

Leather face, Jess, ham face ect away home, that's the free holiday by with..

but now Michelle is staying on and finally posting, hoping we forget her first few days were free.
I just dont get why she always pretends shes not with them yet we see her all over there storys & then her storys are just of her she dont even allow pics of mark on her insta. I just find her very strange. Why go away with them if your embarrassed by them

magsxxxx

I'm actually getting sick of seeing her all over my newsfeed now. Is this all where going to hear from these 2 untill they announce a pregnancy or divorce

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
He's such a fucking embarrassment isn't he? Dunno how she can bear to shag him. Such a cringey little prick.
Carole his ma is as thick as pigshit too.

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
Yes look wise his done better but at least Lauren showed her love towards him. Michelle's just cold towards him. If him & lauren would of stayed together they'd have a load of kids & there own reality show like the rest of towie. Something mark probably dreams off
Perhaps it’s karma that he treated Lauren so casually for years then wound up with a woman who will barely acknowledge she’s married to him, leaves the country for work at any opportunity and won’t give him the baby he longs for. (yes I am purely speculating about the baby, there could be any number of reasons why they haven’t had children)