Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bignellie

VIP Member
looks like they are paying the sun now instead of the mail (they were always in the sidebar of shame with paid for photos), is it because no comments are allowed on the sun articles? Just guessing as I have never looked at the site before

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I know Stuff

The gymwears supposed to be her business aswell but she does nothing at all to promote it which is weird as it would probably do better. & theyve built a massive house with out even thinking about the upkeep & bills.

& ppl that brag about how much money they have normally dont have none. As for 1 of the youngest millionaires. Your looking at ed Sheeran, harry styles, ect not a towie drop out
He sounded really angry!! I thought I saw his wife in the video but might not have been!

• Haha

cc30

That’s just what happens to Spanish people, they hit 30 and grow a whole new face. It’s her Spanish genes that have done that, not Botox or lip fillers or anything.

Do Mark and Lauren still live near each other? I wonder if they ever bump into each other shopping or at a restaurant or anything!
Lauren lives in Chigwell opposite the the ‘lovely’ Limes Farm Estate. Mark lives in or around Ongar.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yes I remember people saying on older threads. A leopard doesn’t change its spots, he’s a playboy. What an awful relationship, they might both be unhappy but trying to keep it going for the love they once had.
Yep, they definitely don’t 🐆

They’ll lose a shitload of money on the house I think as well.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Yeah, I thought that at first, but I really do like Kirk He seems lovely and genuine unlike Mark.
And I can well imagine Mark to do something like this so he would come up smelling of roses always got to be the top dog forever the narcissist
Iran, Mark Wrights a cunt, but Kirk……Lovely and genuine? Really?

On that show with his brother and dad, some people said that the dad ( Big Mark) was ok. I feel that he was trying to bring a bit of intellect to the show for the more reserved viewers but Mark and his big gob and his ego couldn’t handle them being in the spotlight, I’m not surprised BBC called it a day with that show.

Big Mark comes across quite humble I remember he was always giving sound advice to Mark when he was on Towie. (Apart from the cheating advice 🙄)
How did the brother come across? He strikes me as someone who is up his own arse as well.

bignellie

VIP Member
its interesting that despite extending the year end ( and therefore filing time at companies house), the accounts for the sportswear buisness are overdue. It was the same with trainwright and they had to previously amend two years prior accounts from dormant to active. I''m sure that he was flogging the sportswear when the accounts showed dormant for this one too, which is a bit naughty-surely the accountants know whether the business is trading or not?

magsxxxx

Arge seems to follow them all about on there gifted stays aswell I've noticed his quite close to jess has anything ever gone on between them 2?

• Haha

magsxxxx

Arg was just marks stooge, someone to take the piss out of (banter 🤔) and to make him look good.
When I see pics of them together arg dont look comfortable been there like mark puts him down thinking his funny to feel better about himself. I know he joins them on there family chav ups sometimes but I think arg has a thing for jess they seem to be good mates

Reactions: 5

Mums84

VIP Member
I am not a fan of them but in that video, it does look like he is trying to hide her and she seems to say to him to do it. She is vaping rather than looking nervous I think. So for a change, he seems to be doing something useful.
She seems to say 'he is talking pictures' and then Mark becomes the new Kevin Costner. Why is he so sweaty though and she is all wrapped up.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Josh is a lanky hen pecked geek...

but yes, I think Marks still jealous of him because he has two name sakes.