Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
This’ll be his only airing, wheel him out for valentines and then back he’ll go to being ignored.
I think she posts a wedding pic on their anniversary but she basically likes to pretend he doesn’t exist with anything public facing.

Reactions: 4

I know Stuff

I remember watching that episode and thinking how nasty it was of Carol to say it (but Carol was a bit of a cunt).
Didn’t Lauren comment Carol never made her dinner when she was dating Mark. All Marks family seemed to dislike Lauren.
Agree she looks like she’s on the verge of tears in the airport video. They do look pissed off but it might be the stress of travel or something. Having said that taken together with the blocking her path and arguing on the beach video it doesn’t look good.
I wonder if he’ll get back with Lauren if he splits up with Michelle?…
Yeah didn’t he cheat so she split from him?
He never said that. He's a really nice guy, nor did he cheat.

Attachments

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
When he had the ‘presenting’ gig in the US a few years back I remember reading somewhere, can’t remember where as pre-Tattle, that he had someone on the go while Michelle was back in the UK and it was very well known too. Yuck 🤮 what does she see in him? I’d be mortified if I knew my other half played away so blatantly.
My other half has spent a lot of time working away for years yet he is actually working and lives for being back home with his family. And same with me. Why live so falsely? There must be a reason. Maybe Michelle does prefer same sex relationships. So what? Doesn’t mean we still wouldn’t like or appreciate someones acting
Unfortunately, even nowadays in what is supposed to be a civilised society, some people do/are advised to, keep their sexuality under wraps.

There was someone famous a while ago who came out and said they’d been advised not to for ages because of their career, who am I thinking of? Im sire it was because they wouldn’t be found ‘attractive’ then to the opposite sex and would lose fans. I’ll come back if I remember.

I recently read things by both Kate winslet and Rupert Everett saying actors don’t/shouldn’t come out if they want work as well so I think it’s a ‘thing’ but obviously might not apply to Michelle!

GalGal

VIP Member
Is there an ex towie cast member who hasn’t done a book? ‘He played me for years, was an absolute knob and his family didn’t like me much either.’ might be Lauren’s run down, along with a bit about being pregnant with his child.

Mmc

Chatty Member
Is he back in Australia with Michelle then? I know there married but it's weird for these 2 to spend so much time together. Are they trying for a baby or trying to save their marriage. Normally they go weeks with out seeing each other
He was at takethat last weekend in London according to his stories, maybe she’s back now.

magsxxxx

Its weird how all of a sudden someones started filming them I'm staring to think they set them up. But why the weird behaviour? Could it be an attention thing?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm not giving a dig coz they dont have kids yet but tbh that mansions to big for just the 2 of them they must feel real lonely pottering around on there own no wonder they never wanna stay there it looks like it depresses the life out of them probably why they looked so miserable when they had to fly home
Rent a nephew# uncle Mark

magsxxxx

Latest pics I've seen of her she looks like she has put a lil bit of weight on & looks a lot healthier then she normally does.

4fourHon

He he had thick hair and olive skin in towie.
Now looks washed out and “whats up u ill?”.
was probably a wig and sun beds 😂
---
I just can’t get over the name of the brand.
“ i no wot is good. My year ov burf but in my accent bruv” its beyond cringe, cheese, tack etc
I think it works for rappers like Aitch and Arrdee (which is a take on their names Harrison and something begining with R I think!) but for him he just sounds like a class A twat!

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I watched the first episode of that Wright thing…well 15/20 mins. Josh came across very dull and bland. But seemed more down to earth than Mark (which isn’t difficult ).