Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bignellie

VIP Member
Asif olly murs spent his 1st Father's Day with mark jaffa Wright. Bet mark purposely dragged him away with him so he couldn't spend the day with his kid.
he was whinging in the dail fail about be away for a uk tour date saying how much he missed his baby

Reactions: 7

LaraQ

VIP Member
I'm starting to think they have an open marriage.She 's away so much maybe she's ok with him sleeping with other people.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I think Michelle far outgrew her husband… its also odd to me she is away a ton and there is no mention of him. Next celebrity divorce?

magsxxxx

But it was busy though lol let’s not act slow
Yes the Trafford centre was packed as it's the weekend but from what I seen on his storys there where like 4 ppl in the shop & the rest staff. Everyone else where just walking past or taking photos

Diddikins

VIP Member
I have no problem with her keeping him off her socials. Not all relationships have to be so public.

Reactions: 6

GalGal

VIP Member
Mark once introduced Arg as his best friend , I think it was on celebrity family fortunes or something, I accept this might have been for cameras. Was Marks brother best man? I guess a brother outranks a best mate when it comes to weddings.

GalGal

VIP Member
As they say, be careful what you wish for. Mark was vile to Lauren, him and his family destroyed her mental health and confidence bit by bit, from she was 15 years old. He got her pregnant, MADE her get a termination or she was dumped. Then got engaged to her and sold her a dream. When they finished she was a wreck. Then when the dickhead dated Michelle he was shagging Lauren at same time for a while Then she had to witness him bragging about marrying the sexiest woman in UK (his words).

I bet Mark now looks at Lauren, for all her flaws and issues and sometimes wonders what would have happened if they had made up. They could have had a family and actually been happy, cos I think he did love her, just wanted more, wanted his friends to be jealous of him, wanted the best woman! She would have had umpteen kids with him. Also looks a good cook and shag! His loss!

Mark and Michelle will have embryos frozen waiting for a surrogate! Probably after they have made their Bond Movie together..... fn Brook Bond... 😆
I don’t think marks family liked Lauren much which would obviously be a problem as he’s quite close with his family. Did he make her terminate the pregnancy? I thought it was her decision.

magsxxxx

What I seen on his storys where mostly kids stood around taking photos & not in the actual shop buying 🤔 plus theres about 10 staff members there stood in a small space so it will look busy

GalGal

VIP Member
Agree, a colleague of mine did this and none of them worked sadly. Some didn’t even survive past the thawing stage. People think it’s a given you’ll get a baby but it’s not guaranteed unfortunately.
I’ve heard freezing embryos is more likely to work, but then you have two people involved and it all gets a bit more complicated…
---
I can’t see him doing night feeds, dealing with teething, colic, changing shitty nappies, winding etc… he’ll just pick the good jobs.
They could get a nanny , even a couple of Nannie’s, but I know what you mean.

• Heart

GalGal

VIP Member
Reminds me of the people who say David Beckham keeps his arms crossed when Victoria hugs him because he’s cold. I don’t think either of them knew they were being filmed in that clip so there’s no reason for him to shield her and what would it matter anyway.
---
She seems to say 'he is talking pictures' and then Mark becomes the new Kevin Costner. Why is he so sweaty though and she is all wrapped up.
Advertising his aytee 7 clothing.
---
Way better to walk away - she would continue to work in the same roles - he would (we can only hope) slink off and do what he did before Towie - open a bar/pub maybe, find another woman that's more pliable to his ways, and his Family.

I'd rather have the peace and nothing, than have what we saw in that video.
I know what you’re saying and unfortunately this is often the mentality of people coming out of abusive relationships ‘just let them have it I want a clean break’.

Last edited:

GalGal

VIP Member
Im recovering from surgery ( minor but on bed rest ) and tattle has given me the best laughs lol, coat hanger mouth had me creasing a few threads back. I also have been binging towie and googling stuff like who Lucy Meck ended up with because why not when you have so much time on your hands lol. I rediscovered when Lucy Meck got with Max George around the start of Mark and Michelle's relationship. A magazine asked her about him and she said he's the best she's ever had in bed and Mark got so nasty to her on twitter, bet it stung for him to read that lmfao.
Max is the best she’s ever had in bed? When I first read it I thought you meant Mark is the best?!

• Haha