Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magsxxxx

Looks like aytees failing & there trying to get rid of stock 😂 surprised its took him this long to beg a pop up shop tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cazellie

VIP Member
I bet he hates that she didn’t change her name to Michelle Wright.
She might use her married name outside her professional work. A family member of mine does because they’re known for their profession under their maiden name but outside of that it’s their married name. I’d keep my maiden name deliberately to wind Mark up though 😛

magsxxxx

he kept saying "we will be there" and I think people are expecting chelle but shes in australia I think
I cant see her doing something like this & shes never posted on her socials about the gym wear they both set up. I dont think shes in Australia yet. So if she does turn up it just looks really desperate.

It seems to be a thing atm ppl selling there own brand doing meet & greets. My niece went to meet a rapper called aitch at Iceland other week selling his energy drinks. Mark's just trying to jump on board with the younger generation but looks really desperate

• Haha

cc30

She’s barely talented but I know what you mean, at least she’s not an ‘influencer’.
i enjoyed her in Corrie and that spin off show she did straight after cant remember the name.

magsxxxx

I'll probably get hate for this comment. But maybe if she paid more attention to her husband he wouldn't have to cheat. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Carol has put up photos of Mark on IG for his birthday they make me feel sick they are gross and not really the kind of pictures a Mother would put up re her son.
Another underwhelming birthday post from Michelle on her stories.Does he ever make the grid?:sneaky:

• Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I don’t think Michelle can promote it too much without it being in conflict with her very deal, which I’m guessing they need.

Fat-tits

VIP Member
For a big garden the pool is tiny 🤣 a very soulless garden, a few pots 🪴🪴 for Michelle and a goal for Mark to do his football ⚽.
It's tiny! Mine is bigger than that and I don't have a bloody mansion. It's also a bloody drowning hazard, I cant believe they don't have to put protection around it like we do in Aus

bignellie

VIP Member
Asif olly murs spent his 1st Father's Day with mark jaffa Wright. Bet mark purposely dragged him away with him so he couldn't spend the day with his kid.
he was whinging in the dail fail about be away for a uk tour date saying how much he missed his baby