Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they might try for a baby once the house of the century is built… would make sense if they do want kids, that way everything is ready… I personally think Michelle doesn’t want kids but I could be wrong 🤔

Reactions: 5
I think they might try for a baby once the house of the century is built… would make sense if they do want kids, that way everything is ready… I personally think Michelle doesn’t want kids but I could be wrong 🤔
But aren’t they flipping the house? It’s another dubious money making scheme by Mark, hence why no one is particularly interested in giving Mark a show about the ‘dream house’.

Reactions: 6
Soo been lurking on here for a while but first time posting! Weirdly my husband and I run into mark and Michelle at very odd points - the night we got engaged in Sandals Barbados, we got married at the corinthia and after seeing them them there a few weeks ago (taking pics for about 20 mins) I do think it’s genuine, I just don’t understand why she’s so secretive about it all?
Thats a good judgement to go on if you have actually seen them look happy together. Maybe they are and we are all reading too much into into it 💕

Reactions: 2
Something definitely off with Mark and Michelle
only photos of her at the rehearsal stayed away from Mark..all Instagram videos she did not feature..one photo she was in looked like she really did not want to be
I’ve said from the wedding day.. won’t last. He’s a narc. She’ll get tired of it. I’m just sitting back and waiting. As much as a marriage ending is sad, I’ve always known it wouldn’t last.

Jess Wright really thinks her family is Essex royalty?? Unbelievable!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve said from the wedding day.. won’t last. He’s a narc. She’ll get tired of it. I’m just sitting back and waiting. As much as a marriage ending is sad, I’ve always known it wouldn’t last.

Jess Wright really thinks her family is Essex royalty?? Unbelievable!!
I think he looks terrible at the moment really frazzled,drawn n guant💀

Reactions: 8
He and Arg were at the same football game but with different people and didn't appear to meet up or anything. They haven't followed each other on Instagram for a while. I don't think Arg was at Jess' wedding either, though he still seems to be friends with Elliott?

He and Arg were at the same football game but with different people and didn't appear to meet up or anything. They haven't followed each other on Instagram for a while. I don't think Arg was at Jess' wedding either, though he still seems to be friends with Elliott?
Arg struggled with cocaine addiction and judging by Mark's behaviour at the family dinner at jess's wedding, I wouldn't be surprised if Marks been sniffing the old Charlie. Maybe for the sake of his sobriety, he's staying away from Mark

Reactions: 19
Arg struggled with cocaine addiction and judging by Mark's behaviour at the family dinner at jess's wedding, I wouldn't be surprised if Marks been sniffing the old Charlie. Maybe for the sake of his sobriety, he's staying away from Mark
He doesn't look right that's for sure.

So this prat is telling people to get up early and go to the gym as part of the crap ‘no excuse’ challenge. And it’s ok because he is going to get up at 6am even though he finishes his 3 hour a day job at heart radio at 10pm so he won’t be getting his 8 hours now. Poor Mark. He omits however, that he has all day to do what the duck he likes after the gym… have a snooze, relax… or, as he post reflects, go to the spa! Absolutely clueless.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What did he do at the wedding dinner?! Sorry, I’ve neglected this thread for a while and can’t find this bit!

Reactions: 2
So this prat is telling people to get up early and go to the gym as part of the crap ‘no excuse’ challenge. And it’s ok because he is going to get up at 6am even though he finishes his 3 hour a day job at heart radio at 10pm so he won’t be getting his 8 hours now. Poor Mark. He omits however, that he has all day to do what the duck he likes after the gym… have a snooze, relax… or, as he post reflects, go to the spa! Absolutely clueless.
Him and Josh do my head in with that, in Marks defence Josh is worse. Everyday Josh posts his 2 hour gym sessions and cooking fresh lunches with #noexcuses well we could all do that if we didn’t work or had anything else in life to do

Reactions: 26
Him and Josh do my head in with that, in Marks defence Josh is worse. Everyday Josh posts his 2 hour gym sessions and cooking fresh lunches with #noexcuses well we could all do that if we didn’t work or had anything else in life to do
Interesting that in Jess's wedding programme she described Josh as the "sensible" one, and i got the impression that even she thinks that Mark is a knob.

• Haha
What did he do at the wedding dinner?! Sorry, I’ve neglected this thread for a while and can’t find this bit!
It was the dinner the day before the wedding at a restaurant on a clifftop. Gave the most self indulgent speech. Clearly his brother has the life he wants, and watching jess get married was too much for him

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Michelle is pure Primark pretending to be Tiffany. As for that tool she's with. Words fail me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Holly and josh come across well more suited! Wtf is going on with shells face in that insta story looks like she's had an actual face lift which we'll wasn't needed. She prob has her eggs frozen like jess for sure! Thing is though normal people compare themselves to celebs and the fact they ain't got kids either in their 30s but yano these celebs are freezing eggs ppl forget that

I heard him talking about her on the radio tonight and seemed normal enough. Maybe she just cant stand his family.
I think she’s well in with the family and fits right in to be honest. They’re all cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.