Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed that old fat tongue set up a back grid photo shoot “looking somber” as per daily mail with moderated comments and hardly any one did so it slid down the sidebar of shame rapidly. So that’s another attempt at some publicity that didn’t come off, he makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And not just one grandchild on the way - Jess is also pregnant! She accidentally uploaded a photo on her stories of her & hubby smiling with baby scan photos. I'm guessing she'll announce it after her show has aired!
Don’t suppose Jess is famous enough for someone to have screen grabbed it before she deleted it 🤣

Reactions: 3
And not just one grandchild on the way - Jess is also pregnant! She accidentally uploaded a photo on her stories of her & hubby smiling with baby scan photos. I'm guessing she'll announce it after her show has aired!
‘accidentally’ as you do 🙄🙄🙄 deffo to steal the limelight

Reactions: 11
100% sure Mark knew exactly what he was doing with that Halloween costume. He wanted to drum up some faux controversy (see Daily Mail story) then he’d release an “apology” which would also be a Mail online story. All attention. Such pathetic, pathetic behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mark must be gutted I mean his wee brother bet him 😂😂😂😂
Michelle maybe doesn’t want kids but mark does

Reactions: 6
Noticed that old fat tongue set up a back grid photo shoot “looking somber” as per daily mail with moderated comments and hardly any one did so it slid down the sidebar of shame rapidly. So that’s another attempt at some publicity that didn’t come off, he makes my skin crawl
The comments on the story got switched off within minutes 😂 it's backfired massively.

The fact Michelle and Mark were at different parties in different places is another thing....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching it now - notice Michelle isn’t on camera at all, very strange eh . Such a set up show!

Reactions: 10
I
As much as I dislike this family, if somebody’s making up rumours like that it’s bang out of order.
I couldnt agree more. Its horrifying to think that it wouldnt be your baby. But why say such a thing?
Then youve got the what if?
My ex husband got my friend pregnant and believe me I never had a clue they were getting it on.
Neither ever confronted me.

I found out on Facebook becuase they had a couple pic up.
It was shoxking for me to find out via social media😞🥺
So reading that comment someone posted about it not beibg his. It really triggered me.
Awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I

I couldnt agree more. Its horrifying to think that it wouldnt be your baby. But why say such a thing?
Then youve got the what if?
My ex husband got my friend pregnant and believe me I never had a clue they were getting it on.
Neither ever confronted me.

I found out on Facebook becuase they had a couple pic up.
It was shoxking for me to find out via social media😞🥺
So reading that comment someone posted about it not beibg his. It really triggered me.
Awful.
Oh no ☹ How awful that must have been for you! People don’t realise what effect putting things like that on social media can have. Yes definitely the ‘what ifs,’ once it’s in your head.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hollie and Josh have been together years I would say definitely his baby

Reactions: 8
Hollie doesnt have a real job, where does this person work with her?
Exactly 😂😂

Absolutely cringing at the pics though, Hollie in a bodysuit, Josh topless with his Calvin’s on show, do they think they’re famous because his brother was in Towie years ago, get a job ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no ☹ How awful that must have been for you! People don’t realise what effect putting things like that on social media can have. Yes definitely the ‘what ifs,’ once it’s in your head.
Its really was awful🥺 I still cry even now immediately. Im still bereft. I dont like them but they were never sorry. No closure for me 🥺🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.