Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the wedding, my god Mark nearly combusted at that pre wedding meal!
The attention was all on Jess, then his younger brother announcing he had beaten him being a dad, he looked like a man on the edge desperately trying to pull focus.

He also looked like he’d been on a coke bender for a fortnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The attention was all on Jess, then his younger brother announcing he had beaten him being a dad, he looked like a man on the edge desperately trying to pull focus.

He looked dreadful in one of the photos at the wedding he looked like he was falling apart at the seams, life not going his way perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Was Michelle featured in the programme?

Reactions: 2
Maybe they are miserable as they would like to start a family and might be struggling, or maybe Michelle doesn't want a family, or one with Mark! We know Mark wanted "little Marks" as he said before and he was fertile as already conceived before. Not to speculate but we know how thin Michelle is and that can affect a woman's fertility really badly. If a body is barely managing to sustain itself it won't allow for a baby in addition.

Or maybe they are happy as they are... but point of that big house? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m sure gobshite Mark is happy for Josh but I bet he’s seething deep down that he wasn’t the first to be a Dad, that’s just him all over

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WE AREN'T TAKE A BREAK MAGAZINE 😅

But....

Lauren Goodger isn't known to be a fan of truth and reality, so I often wonder if her abortion story was a complete fabrication. So I do wonder if Mark is spermally challenged.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Lol, it wasn't his finest moment. I thought he looked totally pissed when he did that speech. The admiration his siblings show him seems to slipping. Michelle's abscence at these things like the hen do and pre wedding meal are pretty poor for a bridesmaid too, I am sure it was filming that show that Josh posted that video with Mark ranting about her in the background. When Jess and Josh are parents, its really going to be harder for them to cope if there is problems.

Reactions: 9

But....

Lauren Goodger isn't known to be a fan of truth and reality, so I often wonder if her abortion story was a complete fabrication. So I do wonder if Mark is spermally challenged.
he was really annoyed when she released that story and did one of his own and I quote...this baby could have been my little beckham....of course any child of his would have to be super talented or special (not that everyones kids arent to them, but you know what i mean), as I recall they both agreed that they were not ready for children at that stage in their lives so fair enough

Reactions: 6
Lol, it wasn't his finest moment. I thought he looked totally pissed when he did that speech. The admiration his siblings show him seems to slipping. Michelle's abscence at these things like the hen do and pre wedding meal are pretty poor for a bridesmaid too, I am sure it was filming that show that Josh posted that video with Mark ranting about her in the background. When Jess and Josh are parents, its really going to be harder for them to cope if there is problems.
What was he saying in the video about her?

Reactions: 5

But....

As Big Nellie said, although fuming Mark never denied it. I really don't think Lauren would lie about that tbh. She had a horrible childhood then topped it off by trying to be one of Mark's family, looking at them for acceptance at 15 yrs old and they abused that by mocking her and treating her horribly. I still struggle watching early TOWIE where they are all slagging her because she was cooking for them and then said nothing when Mark got up and went out with his mates after she had cooked a meal. Or when they laughed at their engagement. Or when Carol happily informed her she had Mark's new girlfriend coming for dinner. This was a 50 yr old woman and a young girl infatuated with her son... it was disturbing and very wrong when she knew Lauren had no Mum to turn too.... 😔

What was he saying in the video about her?
Its around page 24 its discussed. But here is a screenshot x

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Mark is obsessed with Michelle.I think she can take him or leave him.That 's why he stayed with her after her"alleged" affair with Luke Pasqualino.

Reactions: 11
Michelle is filming tonight in a forest and always seems so much happier with her colleagues than her Essex family. She needs a happy ending with Joe Gilgun.

Reactions: 8
Its really was awful🥺 I still cry even now immediately. Im still bereft. I dont like them but they were never sorry. No closure for me 🥺🙏
sorry to hijack, I feel exactly the same. My ex was absolutely shocking to me but for some horrible reason I can't stop thinking of him moving on happy, literally 3 years later, yet he was so cruel. Yet the BFs I had who were nice to me I don't ever think about. The brain can be cruel... so so cruel. Love to you...

• Heart
Michelle is filming tonight in a forest and always seems so much happier with her colleagues than her Essex family. She needs a happy ending with Joe Gilgun.
On Our Girl she always looked happy behind the scenes too. She has the lads from Our Girl and Brassic on her stories a lot and her own family and friends just never her husband 🤷🏼‍♀️. He was such a jealous man in Towie that I can't believe he is okay with the bedroom scenes and kissing she does when acting, just can't see it.

Reactions: 18
As Big Nellie said, although fuming Mark never denied it. I really don't think Lauren would lie about that tbh. She had a horrible childhood then topped it off by trying to be one of Mark's family, looking at them for acceptance at 15 yrs old and they abused that by mocking her and treating her horribly. I still struggle watching early TOWIE where they are all slagging her because she was cooking for them and then said nothing when Mark got up and went out with his mates after she had cooked a meal. Or when they laughed at their engagement. Or when Carol happily informed her she had Mark's new girlfriend coming for dinner. This was a 50 yr old woman and a young girl infatuated with her son... it was disturbing and very wrong when she knew Lauren had no Mum to turn too.... 😔

Its around page 24 its discussed. But here is a screenshot x
Thank you xxxxx

• Heart
sorry to hijack, I feel exactly the same. My ex was absolutely shocking to me but for some horrible reason I can't stop thinking of him moving on happy, literally 3 years later, yet he was so cruel. Yet the BFs I had who were nice to me I don't ever think about. The brain can be cruel... so so cruel. Love to you...
Thanks 🤗🤗🤗 Im so sorry you cant stop thinking of him. That bit at least I did. I only though bad of him gladly. He was nasty to you.
You are lucky not to ever have stayed because you will be in limbo. You are free of that 🙏🤗🙌
Big hugs 🤗

Mark is obsessed with Michelle.I think she can take him or leave him.That 's why he stayed with her after her"alleged" affair with Luke Pasqualino.
Yes definately. I still remember when he posted her tiny backside on their hols. He quickly took it down as it was getting a backlash.
It does seem strange he talks about his love for his Mrs but never the other way.

I know she discusses privacy. But she isnt private.
She posts her nights out, no makeup bad hair day, takeaways, at the gym, the new house and they must call the paps when they are coming out of a hotel etc.
Thats a choice. She is selling her private life.
She is just not interested in saying I love Mark he is amazing 😑 nope she wont.

I think she realises she gets stick for being with him.

She was always kissing or cuddling Max George. It looked real..So many shots.

I did like Mark on Ill Get This....
you laugh at him. He takes himself too seriously. Thats whats so funny
I makes good tv 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She’s probably not had any children yet because she can’t or won’t forgo the maintenance on her aesthetic work. (You aren’t allowed to undertake any cosmetic work whilst pregnant or nursing). Lips and face filler need redoing/topping up annually if not sooner, and Botox every 4-6 months.

• Wow
Thanks 🤗🤗🤗 Im so sorry you cant stop thinking of him. That bit at least I did. I only though bad of him gladly. He was nasty to you.
You are lucky not to ever have stayed because you will be in limbo. You are free of that 🙏🤗🙌
Big hugs 🤗

Yes definately. I still remember when he posted her tiny backside on their hols. He quickly took it down as it was getting a backlash.
It does seem strange he talks about his love for his Mrs but never the other way.

I know she discusses privacy. But she isnt private.
She posts her nights out, no makeup bad hair day, takeaways, at the gym, the new house and they must call the paps when they are coming out of a hotel etc.
Thats a choice. She is selling her private life.
She is just not interested in saying I love Mark he is amazing 😑 nope she wont.

I think she realises she gets stick for being with him.

She was always kissing or cuddling Max George. It looked real..So many shots.

I did like Mark on Ill Get This....
you laugh at him. He takes himself too seriously. Thats whats so funny
I makes good tv 🤭
I know I’m sad but I just looked at her insta, she hasn’t worn her wedding rings in an Instagram pic since June. I get she doesn’t wear them for work but she used to wear them when out with him, parties etc? So weird, that plus her absence from many things with him / his family and lack of desire to mention him (ever - she used to a bit) makes me think they may have already split

Reactions: 7
Soo been lurking on here for a while but first time posting! Weirdly my husband and I run into mark and Michelle at very odd points - the night we got engaged in Sandals Barbados, we got married at the corinthia and after seeing them them there a few weeks ago (taking pics for about 20 mins) I do think it’s genuine, I just don’t understand why she’s so secretive about it all?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.