Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
urgh put your oversized tongue away 🤮
Was thinking the same yesterday 🤢... That mouth of his is just 😝😝😖

Honestly I’ve never understood why people seem to think she’s this saint who’s being held hostage by the wrights - she’s right in there with them, cut from the same cloth. She seems just as up her own arse as them to me.
This is 👍👍. I don't know much of her, but I think he would have wanted a partner just like his Mum - Michelle looks like she fits in perfectly to that mould 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why isn't Michelle being pulled up on being Tina Turner, a black woman?

Reactions: 6
Why isn't Michelle being pulled up on being Tina Turner, a black woman?
No harm in her costume, she didn’t “black face”.
People should be able to dress up as celebrities without woke idiots trying their best to find something to have a go at them for

• Heart
Reactions: 46
No harm in her costume, she didn’t “black face”.
People should be able to dress up as celebrities without woke idiots trying their best to find something to have a go at them for
I'm not a woke idiot, I just find it strange that others are pulled up on similar things and she seems to have got away with it.

Reactions: 4
I'm not a woke idiot, I just find it strange that others are pulled up on similar things and she seems to have got away with it.
Well no, she’s not coloured herself black so it’s not an issue.
Why don’t people understand the actual problem with blackface? Conflating the two minimises the actual issue at hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So carol is finally going to be a gran, we will never hear the end of this 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So carol is finally going to be a gran, we will never hear the end of this 🤣🙄
And not just one grandchild on the way - Jess is also pregnant! She accidentally uploaded a photo on her stories of her & hubby smiling with baby scan photos. I'm guessing she'll announce it after her show has aired!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And not just one grandchild on the way - Jess is also pregnant! She accidentally uploaded a photo on her stories of her & hubby smiling with baby scan photos. I'm guessing she'll announce it after her show has aired!
Oh great, we will never hear the end of that one.

Reactions: 4
I'm calling bullshit. I'm not a tekashi 69 fan but I do know of his music and and am well aware of his criminal activity. All of his music talks about his crimes

Maybe next year he'll do black face and come as R Kelly, clearly loves dressing like sex offenders
He could try Stephen bear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody natalya is going to have a field day with all these baby showers…cue the million photos for the next 12 months 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.