Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that's brilliant question. The point of Mark Wright is only to bring joy for his family and friends, he doesn't provide much else to society. Maybe attractive when younger in a cocky spice boy way, hasn't aged well, hasn't found his niche as he will not accept he isn't a proper celebrity with talent.

He would be great in middle management in a high street chain, he hustles and creates these things in a Del Boy way. He could create all these great deals and discounts, be a team leader and live his best life.

He is so adorable though as he should have imposter syndrome, as an imposter. But yet he thinks he is brilliant and inches away from being the next James Bond. Just needed an extra 5 inches in height, a new face, a new voice, personality, acting talent, experience and contacts. So close.
Hahahahaha hahaha Classic 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just want to say that I get the impression that this couple don't have sex together.

Reactions: 15
Do you remember when her ex assistant grassed them up for making them take this ‘natural’ (totally staged) photo? 🤣🤣🤣
They are such a saddo pair of bullshitters.

View attachment 809578
I still like her a bit, I love Brassic but mainly Joe Gilgun 😍, I feel she's gone too Essex altering her face etc, I cannot see what she sees in MW, I don't think they are suited but that's jmho, Jess has so tried to look like MK its ridiculous, but all this falseness pretending to eat loads etc when she's the skinniest she's ever been is bullshit, I'm slim size 8 and if I wanted to be smaller I'd go to the gym more and eat less which is what she obviously does, there's nothing wrong in that but I cannot stand the lies, I think she's more false nowadays than she's not. Sometimes I think she looks beautiful then other times I think she looks plastic.

Considering Michelle's ex was Max George too 🤔
He's another dick unfortunately 🤣.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
But at least he's got a big one, Mark probably looks like a ken doll down there
He has a leaked full frontal nude photo. His size is decent, not max big, but at least not a cervix basher 😂
Google “omg.blog mark wright penis”. It’s the first link, scroll down. You’re welcome

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He has a leaked full frontal nude photo. His size is decent, not max big, but at least not a cervix basher 😂
Google “omg.blog mark wright penis”. It’s the first link, scroll down. You’re welcome
Just got caught by my bf looking at Mark's todger just after telling him I couldn't be arsed to have sex tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think this has already been discussed but
I don’t get vibes, like others have said on here, that they’re really a couple.

But if it was an ‘arrangement’ what would be the purpose?

Actual Hollywood A Listers are involved in arrangements for many reasons. To hide their true sexuality. To broaden their appeal with a certain market. To promote themselves as a couple and make ££££.

But MK and MW haven’t done any of these things - I’d say they were of similar standing, celebrity wise, with neither using the other to further a career. So what’s the deal there? Are they legit? I’m baffled

Reactions: 8
I think this has already been discussed but
I don’t get vibes, like others have said on here, that they’re really a couple.

But if it was an ‘arrangement’ what would be the purpose?

Actual Hollywood A Listers are involved in arrangements for many reasons. To hide their true sexuality. To broaden their appeal with a certain market. To promote themselves as a couple and make ££££.

But MK and MW haven’t done any of these things - I’d say they were of similar standing, celebrity wise, with neither using the other to further a career. So what’s the deal there? Are they legit? I’m baffled
The story that always does the rounds in media offices is that their management have drummed into them that they are more valuable as a pair. Which always struck me as odd, as they haven't advertised anything or got any brand partnerships as a couple, like say... Frankie and Wayne Bridge or Marvin and Rochelle Humes.

It's mainly from the Wrights side - there was a big hoo har when Michelle wouldn't change her surname professionally. The management thought if he could stick around on Extra in the states that Michelle could get some castings out there, but it didn't come off.

I do know that they (the management) have touted an 'at home with...' reality show - mainly about Mark, but Michelle would be a dangled as a background character (she wants nothing to do with reality TV as it harms her acting brand). The show got no traction at all. They tried for a documentary about the house build, but it is such an open secret that it is a 'flipper' and will be sold as soon as its finished (if it ever is!) that again nobody will touch it. The only thing they've gotten any bites on is his documentary about football which is currently on hold and if it doesnt get a production date by the end of November will most probably be shelved as it's content is already around 8 months old.

Basically the 'couple' stuff is all led by Marks side. The only thing Michelle really gets out of it is preferential coverage / paps from MailOnline etc. He has always always been desperate to maximise them as a pair - he wanted her involved in TrainWright for example. I think she knows everything he does tends to go to tit, so keeps herself separate to protect whatever reputation she has left.

They live VERY separate lives day to day, and it's been 'just a matter of time' before the officially separate, but COVID fucked it all up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The story that always does the rounds in media offices is that their management have drummed into them that they are more valuable as a pair. Which always struck me as odd, as they haven't advertised anything or got any brand partnerships as a couple, like say... Frankie and Wayne Bridge or Marvin and Rochelle Humes.

It's mainly from the Wrights side - there was a big hoo har when Michelle wouldn't change her surname professionally. The management thought if he could stick around on Extra in the states that Michelle could get some castings out there, but it didn't come off.

I do know that they (the management) have touted an 'at home with...' reality show - mainly about Mark, but Michelle would be a dangled as a background character (she wants nothing to do with reality TV as it harms her acting brand). The show got no traction at all. They tried for a documentary about the house build, but it is such an open secret that it is a 'flipper' and will be sold as soon as its finished (if it ever is!) that again nobody will touch it. The only thing they've gotten any bites on is his documentary about football which is currently on hold and if it doesnt get a production date by the end of November will most probably be shelved as it's content is already around 8 months old.

Basically the 'couple' stuff is all led by Marks side. The only thing Michelle really gets out of it is preferential coverage / paps from MailOnline etc. He has always always been desperate to maximise them as a pair - he wanted her involved in TrainWright for example. I think she knows everything he does tends to go to tit, so keeps herself separate to protect whatever reputation she has left.

They live VERY separate lives day to day, and it's been 'just a matter of time' before the officially separate, but COVID fucked it all up.

Ah god you’re ace!! Thanks!! Juicy stuff! And you answered everything 😎

Reactions: 7
Just wondering out loud if the hooha was because if she had changed her surname they’d both have been MW and there could be some branding around that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He is defo punching to get her in the first place. She's my girl crush, successful career, her own money and seems down to earth.
I always wondered why she picked him, she won't be short of offers, that's for sure

Reactions: 18
He is defo punching to get her in the first place. She's my girl crush, successful career, her own money and seems down to earth.
I always wondered why she picked him, she won't be short of offers, that's for sure
'Celebs' are very insecure in my limited experience. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes? Very fragile people.

Reactions: 6
I cannot get my head round this one, he pulled put of the London Marathon yet he is really pushing himself with the exercise programmes he is doing, finished one and now doing another one to finish before Xmas....don't make sense to me......

Reactions: 9
I cannot get my head round this one, he pulled put of the London Marathon yet he is really pushing himself with the exercise programmes he is doing, finished one and now doing another one to finish before Xmas....don't make sense to me......
Not as much as his brother Josh, he has got to be the most boring man on Earth but somehow spends half his day working out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mark dresses up as a convicted child molester for Halloween and turn off the comments on his insta. I wonder why 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.