Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plastic woman. All botox Instagram pages use her face to promote botox and fillers very very bad role model. I personally think she looked better before surgery! people always use unflattering old pics of her to good pics of her now its a joke. Lay of the surgery!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see that complete and utterly cringe video he did showing off different outfits? Pretending to punch and kick the camera?

I nearly died I was cringing so much. It wouldn’t have been so bad if he wasn’t taking himself so seriously in it. How on earth can Michelle have sex with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see that complete and utterly cringe video he did showing off different outfits? Pretending to punch and kick the camera?

I nearly died I was cringing so much. It wouldn’t have been so bad if he wasn’t taking himself so seriously in it. How on earth can Michelle have sex with him.
That sounds like the videos Michelle does peomoting her clothes for Very range.
She does these kicks etc and the outfit changes. She looked cute though.

I dont have insta or facebook so cant see him. Post if you can!

He has a clothing range out now? Who is he sponsored by?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has she never wore a wedding ring or is that just a recent thing!?

Reactions: 5
She’s chosen to go down a very weird path for an actress, there is a reason why booking actresses/actors and the best of the best in the industry don’t choose to look like Instagram influencers and blow up Essex dolls.

Reactions: 14
If an actress has that fake plastic look it’s very distracting and they don’t fit into roles well, unless they are always playing someone tarty and glamorous. A couple of British shows I loved were Dr. Foster with Suranne Jones and Cheat with Katherine Kelly. Both natural looking women (and ex soap stars), they were excellent and completely convincing. If they can become that role, it makes them so watchable.

Reactions: 23
She looks like Nancy Delollio in her most recent insta photos.

And they're still trying to pretend they live in that Corinthian Hotel!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think being around Mark and his gross family has 100% encouraged her to ruin herself maybe without her consciously realising, i remember her being papped all the time before him and she was just a naturally stunning girl who had a down to earth but fashionable style.

Reactions: 13
I think she would have gone down that surgery/procedures road regardless or Mark/Essex. All her mates in Manchester are doing the same, tampering with their looks. I think it's a sign of the times rather than something exclusive to essex. Look at the Geordie shore lot. Unrecognisable.

Reactions: 15

Yes it was so cringe I felt sick watching it some of the outfits looked silly on him..he really fancies himself...

Reactions: 6
Her acting roles are dire tbh and yeah it’s her own fault. As someone said above it’s not the best idea if you want gritty roles. I know if I’m watching realistic dramas I want to see people who look like every day people, I don’t want to be seeing plastic filled barbies and I think that’s why she hasn’t had much acting work

Reactions: 10
Her acting roles are dire tbh and yeah it’s her own fault. As someone said above it’s not the best idea if you want gritty roles. I know if I’m watching realistic dramas I want to see people who look like every day people, I don’t want to be seeing plastic filled barbies and I think that’s why she hasn’t had much acting work
I read an interview she did a couple of years ago saying she would love to act in a period drama... I can't imagine her getting cast in something like Downton Abbey with her new face :unsure:

Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me the point of Mark Wright? I've only come into contact with him because I follow football and he was playing for some team in the FA Cup and he was making a documentary or something. Comes across as a dullard. What does it do exactly? Did he get famous from Reality TV? I can't be bothered to run a google search now that I'm in the middle of typing this.

To the women (or gay men) here , is Mark attractive? Is that it? The bloke comes across as gormless as Beckham to me. I would never mock a persons level of education, but I have wonder what his reading age is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone tell me the point of Mark Wright? I've only come into contact with him because I follow football and he was playing for some team in the FA Cup and he was making a documentary or something. Comes across as a dullard. What does it do exactly? Did he get famous from Reality TV? I can't be bothered to run a google search now that I'm in the middle of typing this.

To the women (or gay men) here , is Mark attractive? Is that it? The bloke comes across as gormless as Beckham to me. I would never mock a persons level of education, but I have wonder what his reading age is.
I can only speak for myself, but I don’t find him the slightest bit attractive. There’s a fine line between being confident and being cocky and he walks the wrong side of that line.
I hear he talks very highly of me too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha that's brilliant question. The point of Mark Wright is only to bring joy for his family and friends, he doesn't provide much else to society. Maybe attractive when younger in a cocky spice boy way, hasn't aged well, hasn't found his niche as he will not accept he isn't a proper celebrity with talent.

He would be great in middle management in a high street chain, he hustles and creates these things in a Del Boy way. He could create all these great deals and discounts, be a team leader and live his best life.

He is so adorable though as he should have imposter syndrome, as an imposter. But yet he thinks he is brilliant and inches away from being the next James Bond. Just needed an extra 5 inches in height, a new face, a new voice, personality, acting talent, experience and contacts. So close.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Haha that's brilliant question. The point of Mark Wright is only to bring joy for his family and friends, he doesn't provide much else to society. Maybe attractive when younger in a cocky spice boy way, hasn't aged well, hasn't found his niche as he will not accept he isn't a proper celebrity with talent.

He would be great in middle management in a high street chain, he hustles and creates these things in a Del Boy way. He could create all these great deals and discounts, be a team leader and live his best life.

He is so adorable though as he should have imposter syndrome, as an imposter. But yet he thinks he is brilliant and inches away from being the next James Bond. Just needed an extra 5 inches in height, a new face, a new voice, personality, acting talent, experience and contacts. So close.
So basically, he's a front man for a TV shopping channel like Ideal World? As a host or a guest? I suppose it's inter-changeable. I can envisage Mark selling some sort of fitness machine that breaks after two hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.