Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s def had that thread lift for her eyes for that scary windswept look or an eye lift, there was a girl on botched who was accompanying her British friend who had had botched BBL in turkey and she had it, and I did think she had a similar look to Michelle’s surgery face.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has she had her ears pinned back?
I would say she has, they were massive and stuck out quite a bit, she always kept them covered with her hair.

It makes me wonder when these women have all the tweaks, fillers, pumped up limps and face lifts, then have children and the child looks like them before the messing with the face, will they then start having their childs face tweaked and messed about with and at what age will it start at?. I find it very scary.

Reactions: 13
I would say she has, they were massive and stuck out quite a bit, she always kept them covered with her hair.

It makes me wonder when these women have all the tweaks, fillers, pumped up limps and face lifts, then have children and the child looks like them before the messing with the face, will they then start having their childs face tweaked and messed about with and at what age will it start at?. I find it very scary.
I never noticed her ears before, I watched her in Corrie but her ears were never anything I noticed but they look like an invisible man is pushing on them in that photo and it looks a bit odd/not like regular ears. It's a shame that she's so insecure she has changed so much. It's also sad that other girls/women will see that and think bloody hell if SHE needed surgery wtf do I need!

Reactions: 9
You can see a big difference from these two photos.

Her ears covered in the second photo, but you can see they are quite large and stuck out.
Yeah, you can definitely see the difference. She's getting so much surgery she must be really limiting her roles. I've never see brassic but from what someone said she's supposed to be a skint single mum living on a council estate on benefits or something. A skint single mum with 100k of surgery 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, you can definitely see the difference. She's getting so much surgery she must be really limiting her roles. I've never see brassic but from what someone said she's supposed to be a skint single mum living on a council estate on benefits or something. A skint single mum with 100k of surgery 😆
I love brassic but she stands out for all the wrong reasons!

Reactions: 5

Her ears covered in the second photo, but you can see they are quite large and stuck out.
My best friend had this surgery and it helped her confidence massively.
It looks obvious she has had it done to me but my friend had more stick out ears rather than large ears...
Michelle doesnt like the comments to focus on her looks( she'd rather it be her acting) but she has to understand if you post selfies then you will naturally get comments..

She is a gorgeous girl but she is also putting those selfies out there saying messy hair, no makeup etc..

So fans will ask.

Reactions: 6

Wow it’s really obvious how much she’s had done from these photos… where’s her natural Mediterranean tan 🤣

Reactions: 10
…and her dad was a police officer with a nice chunky pension.

She loves to lie to make herself more ‘northern rough’, which makes even less sense as she keeps changing her face.

Reactions: 21
Oh I eat Custard Creams, I eat cr@p etc. etc. No, you look underweight. And I have to wonder what you and your husband talkabout ... can't be much going on, it's all just who get's to have the most time in front of the mirror. What a sad f*xcking life.

Reactions: 15

She loves to lie to make herself more ‘northern rough’, which makes even less sense as she keeps changing her face.
Isnnt her brother a school teacher? They seem like northern middle class folk.

Reactions: 10

How do you even start that conversation with your family?! “Guys, you’re going to read that I said we were so poor when I was little, I was raking in bins for food. Obviously it’s not true but I need people to think this is real…”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
While I agree with the point I don’t think it’s a bit harsh to comment on her mums appearance. Her mum by all accounts seems quite normal and lovely
Her mum does seem lovely. Saying someone doesn’t look starving isn’t derogatory. I don’t look starving and If someone told me that I wouldn’t be offended

Reactions: 7
How do you even start that conversation with your family?! “Guys, you’re going to read that I said we were so poor when I was little, I was raking in bins for food. Obviously it’s not true but I need people to think this is real…”
Almost as awkward as ‘hi Mum, I’ll pop over tomorrow - but just to pre warn you… I’ve got a new nose, mouth and chin. Oh and, even worse, Marks coming. So could you have his bib ironed’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Almost as awkward as ‘hi Mum, I’ll pop over tomorrow - but just to pre warn you… I’ve got a new nose, mouth and chin. Oh and, even worse, Marks coming. So could you have his bib ironed’
Previously unseen photograph of Mark popping round to the outlaws for a barbecue

FB3EAB4E-CB82-4388-938E-5ACDDB4734FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.