Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Daily mail article of her today, what a joke. Her ideal menu is ‘custard creams and chip sandwiches’- no Michelle these are the foods you DREAM about eating but cannot.

Reactions: 11
I think where she was being voted the sexiest woman years ago has made her put self inflicted pressure on herself to maintain an unrealistic image. Not to mention the industry she’s in and the husband harking on about how she’s the hottest woman like that’s her main asset.

it’s easy to be super slim when you’re young, but you might fill out a little as you get older, have kids, settle down with the love of your life, enjoy good food and wine. That level of extreme skinniness and perfection becomes less of a priority when you are fulfilled and enjoying life. If you are into fitness that’s great but she seems a few stages passed that. My husband would be like eat that bowl of pasta and live a little will you.
couldn’t have worded it any better! This is why I felt sorry for her when I saw those pics, I used to dreaaammmm of looking like her but now I’m 27, married with a kid I still eat well and exercise but have definitely filled out a bit more enjoying a dessert delivery, pizza, Sunday roast with all the trimmings with my family which you just know she probably will never be able to enjoy, mainly due to the pressure she’s probably had from a young age, constantly being told she’s beautiful, most gorgeous sexy etc she’s probably terrified to let go a little bit and lose her abs

Reactions: 11
Carol looks simple in this picture 🙈

That Botox around his eyes has done the opposite of its intention; it’s aged him so much
...she's also got a right nippy mooth on her...whole mouth and nose area looks strange...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s clearly got a breast reduction or had the implants removed. Gets Botox and fillers her face has changed dramatically!!
she canny act when she’s something new it’s just her acting the way she did Corrie !
look at this recent
pic

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s clearly got a breast reduction or had the implants removed. Gets Botox and fillers her face has changed dramatically!!
she canny act when she’s something new it’s just her acting the way she did Corrie !
look at this recent
pic
She looks skeletal!

Reactions: 6
look at this recent
pic
Has she had her ears pinned back?

How anyone can say she is body goals I don’t know. The girl looks anorexic, or like she is image obsessed! Very unhealthy
Her head is wider than her waist...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.