Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solar panelling free in exchange for #ad
They continually put posts up on their home account wanting "inspo" ideas and "which one do you like". That's them just trying to get freebies. Asking for ideas about walk in wardrobes, garden, tv room, doors, etc. its constant. Just ask your interior designer for inspo and stop embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 14
They continually put posts up on their home account wanting "inspo" ideas and "which one do you like". That's them just trying to get freebies. Asking for ideas about walk in wardrobes, garden, tv room, doors, etc. its constant. Just ask your interior designer for inspo and stop embarrassing yourself.
The build seems to depend on free promo in exchange for building the house. Im suprised they havent tried the TV show route for money.

Reactions: 7
Mark says he isn't as happy in real life as he appears on Instagram....sob....😟

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The cheek of him commenting on mental health after the way he treated Lauren and Arg.
Him and his family are absolute scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The cheek of him commenting on mental health after the way he treated Lauren and Arg.
Him and his family are absolute scum.
They probably make fun of people with mental health issues. Carol can be very nasty and Mark appears to be just like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just listened to her on the Off Menu podcast and she came across as bright and funny. I just can’t imagine her fitting in to the Wright family at all.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just listened to her on the Off Menu podcast and she came across as bright and funny. I just can’t imagine her fitting in to the Wright family at all.
I agree I cant place her down to earth personality alongside The Wrights and their dramas.

I will give this Podcast a listen.
Im watching series 3 Brassic tonight. I love Vinnie and Erins romance.
Any good this series. I need something new to watch after MAFS UK.
Joe Gilgun 😍 Cute

Do you remember when her ex assistant grassed them up for making them take this ‘natural’ (totally staged) photo? 🤣🤣🤣
They are such a saddo pair of bullshitters.

1634198449476.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This is why Michelle is unlikeable. She’s soo fake

vs

bleeping hate this narrative Michelle tries to push of herself because it is just utter bullshit and so damaging. She goes out in tiny tops her abs on display with pretty much 0 body fat and then cooks she eats biscuits and chip butties every day?? Don’t talk shite. I actually felt sorry for her seeing those DM pics not long ago, to maintain that stomach all of your life into your thirties must be such hard work and for her to try and claim it’s just her natural physique, same with her claiming to have never had any work done when it’s blatant for everyone to see. She’s always been gorgeous but she just knows it now and if she was chocolate she would eat herself!!!

Reactions: 24
bleeping hate this narrative Michelle tries to push of herself because it is just utter bullshit and so damaging. She goes out in tiny tops her abs on display with pretty much 0 body fat and then cooks she eats biscuits and chip butties every day?? Don’t talk shite. I actually felt sorry for her seeing those DM pics not long ago, to maintain that stomach all of your life into your thirties must be such hard work and for her to try and claim it’s just her natural physique, same with her claiming to have never had any work done when it’s blatant for everyone to see. She’s always been gorgeous but she just knows it now and if she was chocolate she would eat herself!!!
Don’t forget her Spanish Nan (which must make her a quarter Spanish herself?) keeping that natural tan topped up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t forget her Spanish Nan (which must make her a quarter Spanish herself?) keeping that natural tan topped up!
Exactly!! The most obvious sunbed tan ever but she claims it’s either fake tan or her Spanish skin?? More bullshit

Reactions: 12

vs

Exactly. Not forgetting this current house build where they use the public to look into their home, raise their insta profile for likes to get interest from interiors/builders to dress their home..

But then they want to be private. That is not private🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The new series of Brassic Im on Episode 1 and it is not natural the comedy its too OTT. Sometimes I dont understand it. Its too try hard to be funny. Not funny

Im missing Benidorm. That was hilarious 😂

vs

I always remember her or Mark saying she loves to eat a magnum ice cream when she goes to bed 🙄😂 because sO RelAtAbLe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think where she was being voted the sexiest woman years ago has made her put self inflicted pressure on herself to maintain an unrealistic image. Not to mention the industry she’s in and the husband harking on about how she’s the hottest woman like that’s her main asset.

it’s easy to be super slim when you’re young, but you might fill out a little as you get older, have kids, settle down with the love of your life, enjoy good food and wine. That level of extreme skinniness and perfection becomes less of a priority when you are fulfilled and enjoying life. If you are into fitness that’s great but she seems a few stages passed that. My husband would be like eat that bowl of pasta and live a little will you.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.