Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New House plans.

I do wonder about why they had to knock down a perfectly good house.
But I suppose buying another is more costly than building your own.

They can probably sell it at a profit which I think will happen.
Still cant believe Michelle is with him as I see more chemistry with her co-stars.

Carol in the granny flat with her ear pressed to a glass against the wall

"Cmon meeeeeechelle give me a grand kid. Shuuuut up big mark "
It will be Jess next I imagine.
Once Michelle gets preggy with Marks child it will literally be a permanent tie to The Wrights forever.
They will be flogging the pregnancy, birth and probably conception as the association would be just a PR disaster for Michelles acting career.
I cant see her getting offered more quality drama if she takes the reality route...

I like her acting choices...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Michelle obviously agreed to have their wedding in OK so she’s no better than him in my opinion. They’re a pair of chavs that got lucky - neither has an ounce of talent!

Reactions: 25
I agree he needs serious psychological help. He’s such an attention seeking tit house. That stupid laugh he does when something bad happens to one of his friends. He absolutely revels in other people’s misery, probably why he insists on singing. I think he’s an absolute pig of a man, as proved by the disgusting messages he has sent to both Lydia and Gemma.
He's never had any long term help. Only quick fixes that don't work. He probably needs a lot of counselling to get to the bottom of those issues.

Reactions: 18
Im not to sure that seems like a granny flat I think theyve probably said that to get away with building it.
It seems like a full blown house. Its probably Micheles extra abode to escape The Wrights.
maybe they should say that..Id permit it 🤭
The Beckhams continue to build more on their land too and tbh the wealthy generally get away with building whatever unless theres wealthy strong opposition.

Reactions: 6
I agree he needs serious psychological help. He’s such an attention seeking tit house. That stupid laugh he does when something bad happens to one of his friends. He absolutely revels in other people’s misery, probably why he insists on singing. I think he’s an absolute pig of a man, as proved by the disgusting messages he has sent to both Lydia and Gemma.
when he sniggers it reminds me of muttley from wacky races

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Michelle's brother is handsome isn't he? He has her original features. Deputy head teacher. Wonder what he makes of the in laws. Her dad is a retired policeman too. Get him out of retirement to investigate Elliot's natural restaurant fire following a disastrous year for hospitality and tourism.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Michelle's brother is handsome isn't he? He has her original features. Deputy head teacher. Wonder what he makes of the in laws. Her dad is a retired policeman too. Get him out of retirement to investigate Elliot's natural restaurant fire following a disastrous year for hospitality and tourism.
I sooo wish he would and investigate the whe lot of them. They must think Michelle has married beneath her.

Reactions: 13
Yes her brother is very handsome! Their parents made two very good looking kids 😂🙌🏻

Reactions: 12
Yes her brother is very handsome! Their parents made two very good looking kids 😂🙌🏻
Yep I agree he is as gorgeous as her. They look so alike.
Id be happy if he was my teacher 👌 I think it said he eas a headteacher. Never seen a hot headteacher. He seems rather young for that role but good on him.
Her family seem nice and down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is the obsession with the corinthia? It’s the only place the family ever go.... don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely place but every birthday, meal out, London weekend seems to be spent there!

Reactions: 6
What is the obsession with the corinthia? It’s the only place the family ever go.... don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely place but every birthday, meal out, London weekend seems to be spent there!
Yes I noticed I think they find somewhere "classy" then go there all the time. it used to be the ghastly Sheesh but we never hear it see much of that now, maybe it's too common for them.Mark announced in the Gram that his footballing career with Crawley is over due to his "other committments"🙄And Carol is advertising Collagen sachets with a face that looks like it's been ironed and heavily starched i.e immobile

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes I noticed I think they find somewhere "classy" then go there all the time. it used to be the ghastly Sheesh but we never hear it see much of that now, maybe it's too common for them.Mark announced in the Gram that his footballing career with Crawley is over due to his "other committments"🙄And Carol is advertising Collagen sachets with a face that looks like it's been ironed and heavily starched i.e immobile
Well he is very busy promoting a chocolate bar, working out and keeping his giant tongue inside his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.