Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was so bad, he kept referring to West Ham as ‘we’ and ‘us’ - you don’t play for them mate, and you’re supposed to be impartial
To be fair i dont think they do have to be impartial as its not the BBC. If he is a West Ham fan i dont see any problem. The same is the case for Carragher, Neville, Micah Richards (yes they played for their club but they still sometimes use 'we') etc

Reactions: 3
Her range on Littlewoods is SO overpriced! Who is going to pay 50 quid+ for a dress just because it has her name attached?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To be fair i dont think they do have to be impartial as its not the BBC. If he is a West Ham fan i dont see any problem. The same is the case for Carragher, Neville, Micah Richards (yes they played for their club but they still sometimes use 'we') etc
Fair enough. It’s a pet hate of mine though when people refer to football clubs as ‘we’ when they don’t/have never played for them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I agree with above comment. Identical bone structure especially that pointy chin 😀
41226902-9427331-image-m-51_1617287473430.jpg
50168a3c368b4f0254eb1a00b268c606.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
he looks like the puppet from the Saw films
JIMMY HILL😉

Jessica telling Ricky on NATIONAL TELLY" I've cheated on every guy ive been with, except you" ...Ricky's face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's why it's taken her this long....."HO"

Ferne. She dated that scumbag Arthur whatshisname so is pretty tough herself I imagine
"She ain't Ard"....the GC 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
His brother josh does anyone know if he's faithful to his wife or not. I get creep vibes

Reactions: 10
His brother josh does anyone know if he's faithful to his wife or not. I get creep vibes
Someone on here said he cheats on Hollie, they said he was with a load of girls in Marbella I think it was a couple of years ago.
They see a right pair of bore bags, working out every morning on holiday 🤪

I thought the same when I seen him on this morning 🙈 awful looking
He’s starting to look as plastic as Michelle, defo been at the botox. He was so desperate for them to mention their anniversary on This Morning, I bet it kills him that she wants to be quite private with their relationship, I know they share bits but if it was down to Mark, he’d have it splashed everywhere, can’t stand the prick

Reactions: 15
I
I think someone on here said that he is a cheat but it was awhile ago. Seeing his dad told Jess's ex that cheating was ok it's not surprising.

Reactions: 5
Hollie was posting every night on insta when they were on holidays... they literally looked like wax work models 🤣 sooooooo boring and give out the I love myself vibe x 100000 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
imagine being the first lot of people to be on holiday after the last few months their families had though. Seriously you can friggen live without a holiday this year!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.