Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark has finished with Crawley football club now….. Didn’t last long 🤔
Wow, that was a really fast season for him!

He had apparently lost 3 stone since having his gastric sleeve done.
Seriously? I looked at that pic and didn't think he had lost any weight. I hope it works for him. I remember when he made a comeback on TOWIE after his stint at the Thai rehab place about 5/6 years ago and he did a big reveal with Diags, Tommy and Gatsby. He looked so good back then. Then the GC got her claws into him. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the obsession with the corinthia? It’s the only place the family ever go.... don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely place but every birthday, meal out, London weekend seems to be spent there!
thye will get it for free....

Reactions: 4
The only reason why any of the zlisters stay at the same hotels, eat at the same restaurants etc it’s all free! X
Why would the Corinthia do that though because the attract A listers surely they wouldn't want to encourage a bunch of chavs?

Reactions: 6
Wow, that was a really fast season for him!

Seriously? I looked at that pic and didn't think he had lost any weight. I hope it works for him. I remember when he made a comeback on TOWIE after his stint at the Thai rehab place about 5/6 years ago and he did a big reveal with Diags, Tommy and Gatsby. He looked so good back then. Then the GC got her claws into him. :(
EDIT, it was four years ago he had his last transformation!

Reactions: 2
What is the obsession with the corinthia? It’s the only place the family ever go.... don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely place but every birthday, meal out, London weekend seems to be spent there!
Likely to be going there as a deal to give the hotel publicity. I do think it just looks really fake there nights out. Ive never quite seen a spark with Mark and his gf. It looks stGed there time together. I see more chemistry with her co stars and thats acting.

Why would the Corinthia do that though because the attract A listers surely they wouldn't want to encourage a bunch of chavs?
They use too. Its not the Dorchester status although it is with prices.
Its been a reality star stay for a few years now. Its put me off with all its Towie and Love Islander plugs.

Mark has finished with Crawley football club now….. Didn’t last long 🤔
Oh no Michelles no longer a WAG. Maybe he has been transferred. I heard David Beckham is scouting for his Inter Miami Club 😉
Then theres Ryan Reynolds who bought Wrexham. Maybe theres hope.

Reactions: 2
His narrative about "this is my one last shot at being a professional footballer" seems totally inconsistent with him now saying "oh it was only ever going to be for six months" claims. And how busy can he be with his other work? He does a radio show once per week, and produces a few short workout videos for Train Wright, and has released an (almost certainly ghost written) recipe book. I'd be surprised if that left him with insufficient time to train for Crawley Town FC.....particularly as he spoke previously of his regret at having blown his football career previously by spending too much time partying etc.

I'd actually have a lot more respect for him, and find him much more likeable, humble and thus relatable if he just was honest about it all and said "I gave it a go but it didn't work out. I'm really glad I gave it one last go though and that I no longer have any regrets". But no. He has to maintain his facade of everything he turns his hand to being a huge success. 🙄

Reactions: 18
6B3E768C-2296-49AD-A72D-55BF18D70EA5.jpeg

Crawley town career really opened up the door for sky sports can’t believe he’s managed to get on this again!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Likely to be going there as a deal to give the hotel publicity. I do think it just looks really fake there nights out. Ive never quite seen a spark with Mark and his gf. It looks stGed there time together. I see more chemistry with her co stars and thats acting.

They use too. Its not the Dorchester status although it is with prices.
Its been a reality star stay for a few years now. Its put me off with all its Towie and Love Islander plugs.
Talk about going to the dogs - literally😟

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.