Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His career is over.
Sadly it appears that Michelle’s is not far behind, thanks wholly to her affiliation with him and his unpleasant, scummy family.

Reactions: 7
He looks sooooo different and not in a good way. He’s not ageing well at all. Michelle on the other hand will be looking super shiny and plastic beside him 😬 awks for them

Reactions: 8
does she not watch any news atall? Does she not have a clue whats going on in india? If not travelling abroad this year means we can do what we want in this country from 21st June right through the winter then im all here for it!duck another lockdown duck going abroad god some ppl have never been abroad in their lives its seriously not the end of the world. Its mad how ppl think they have a god given right for 10 plus holidays a year. People have died! And jess sort yourself a butlins wedding and stop crying
it’s an impressive level of self involvement. Literally being unable to see anything beyond her own wants. It’s as if the rest of the world only exists to meet her needs 🙄

Reactions: 4
it’s an impressive level of self involvement. Literally being unable to see anything beyond her own wants. It’s as if the rest of the world only exists to meet her needs 🙄
Exactly she is totally self centred and devoid of any empathy.

Reactions: 5
A38BC0BB-F444-4D70-A803-B4D5F22DB386.jpeg

Was going to direct it towards his ( rightly mentioned above) gibbons mouth, but it’s a bit rude then innit, Maaak.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rule of 6 anyone? Unreal these lot are. The uncle hasn’t been in the ground 5 minutes......

Reactions: 19
Rule of 6 anyone? Unreal these lot are. The uncle hasn’t been in the ground 5 minutes......
I thought The idea at the minute was when dining out or at the pub you stay sat at your table unless you need the toilet..not getting up for a prance about to karaoke 🎤
Its like they've completely forgotten covid exists!

Reactions: 16
This is exactly why I’ve not got one iota of sympathy for the family now. They denied covid and then said it was an inconvenience to their holiday plans - uncle dies and suddenly it’s ‘real’. Well duck them all with bells on and for all those who lost family and actually took it seriously. I hope the press run with this and eviscerate them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought The idea at the minute was when dining out or at the pub you stay sat at your table unless you need the toilet..not getting up for a prance about to karaoke 🎤
Its like they've completely forgotten covid exists!
I thought the same, I didn’t think anyone was allowed to dance etc! Surprised she wasn’t singing Valerie. Anything goes for this selfish bunch of twats, I can’t stand them. Attention seeking bastards. When I saw Jess singing on Mark’s story she didn’t look anywhere near as slim as she does on her own pics, not that she looked fat but she defo edits her pictures like most of them

Reactions: 14
I thought the same, I didn’t think anyone was allowed to dance etc! Surprised she wasn’t singing Valerie. Anything goes for this selfish bunch of twats, I can’t stand them. Attention seeking bastards. When I saw Jess singing on Mark’s story she didn’t look anywhere near as slim as she does on her own pics, not that she looked fat but she defo edits her pictures like most of them
Ive not been there for a few year but the blue boar used to do a lovely sunday roast. ive seen going numerous videos (pre covid and recent) of the Wright family and friends there mob handed taking over the place and it puts me off going back there!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.