Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he has the same wonky eye as his sister...BOTOX!

whoever told the tellytubby he could sing needs a serious talking to
this sounds really mean as im less than slender myself but i thought he had one of those inflatable sumo costumes on at quuck glance!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know I’m alone here but I quite fancy Mark. In kind of a gag and shag way. No way would I let him speak with that voice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
this sounds really mean as im less than slender myself but i thought he had one of those inflatable sumo costumes on at quuck glance!
its not the fact that he has ate himself to the size of a house, (bit of a lardarse myself) its the self piting whinying, he is the epitome of an entitled man child, had four or five rehabs and now a gastric band, but its nothing to do with him..

Reactions: 19
its not the fact that he has ate himself to the size of a house, (bit of a lardarse myself) its the self piting whinying, he is the epitome of an entitled man child, had four or five rehabs and now a gastric band, but its nothing to do with him..
He’s the fattest cokehead I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know I’m alone here but I quite fancy Mark. In kind of a gag and shag way. No way would I let him speak with that voice
Yep I get you he is handsome but that muffled shouty voice irritates me he is like the male Davina McCall...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes gag him put a lead on him and make him sleep in a kennel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's never had any long term help. Only quick fixes that don't work. He probably needs a lot of counselling to get to the bottom of those issues.

Reactions: 9
New House plans.

There’s a quote in the article saying they are doing the granny flat/annex for the clients parents as they need to be close to them for care..... have you ever heard such BS. God help them if they ever actually needed a family member to care for them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Close to their parents for care? Will Mark be in emptying the commode every morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have they filed for divorce yet?

Maybe michelle will be allowed to have a family member stay in the annex - probably not though, god forbid she spends time with anyone not named Wright!
She wouldn't want her family mingling with this toxic rubbish heap of people.

Reactions: 3
Lauren Goodger will be looking to move into the granny flat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am a terrible person lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s a quote in the article saying they are doing the granny flat/annex for the clients parents as they need to be close to them for care..... have you ever heard such BS. God help them if they ever actually needed a family member to care for them
. I wonder if Mark is secretly planning to move the family in...
get the house ready for the next lockdown..

A Wright family reality show to replace the Kardashians...
Oh God Elliots Olivias refit
Jess and her wedding (or her familys)
and Marks house welcoming... 🤪

Id pay to see Jess and her pre wedding jitters... She is the one I would watch...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Carol in the granny flat with her ear pressed to a glass against the wall

"Cmon meeeeeechelle give me a grand kid. Shuuuut up big mark "

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.