Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First let me get this right...

Michelle heaton has her on Thread🧐🧐
Wow,....sers🤯

I didnt think she had column inches anymore...

I get the impression she is extreme in everything alcohol, drugs, diet, exercise.

But shes early out of rehab to start putting herself out there..🤔

esp now post lockdown people planning parties🍷🍻

She will be vunerable.
So dangerously early to be putting herself out there

Reactions: 2
She looks pissed 🙄
I thought that too. She hasn’t posted since either. There’s something distinctly car-crash about her and I felt there were red flags everywhere with her flaunting her newly found sobriety all over insta days after leaving rehab. Alcoholics have more than a 50% chance of relapse with the first year and she’s just setting herself up for another fall with being so public about it and back on the touring circuit within weeks of rehab

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I thought that too. She hasn’t posted since either. There’s something distinctly car-crash about her and I felt there were red flags everywhere with her flaunting her newly found sobriety all over insta days after leaving rehab. Alcoholics have more than a 50% chance of relapse with the first year and she’s just setting herself up for another fall with being so public about it and back on the touring circuit within weeks of rehab
That's even if what she's saying is true 🤔 I don't believe a word she says, you can tell she's not well by how thin she is but I think all this is simply for attention and publicity to try and stay relevant!

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe she was drinking 3 x bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka a day, which is what I think she claimed. Having said that, she was a guest on an online quiz I attended (hunsnet) last year and she was absolutely smashed.

Reactions: 5
I think she has some sort of psychological illness. I think she's got Munchausens. She is apparently on drugs now for the rest of her life for her heart and her pancreas, has had her breasts and ovaries removed and is a recovering alcoholic and drug addict? Sorry, not buying it.

Reactions: 7
I’m a recovering alcohol and I didn’t get sober anything like first time. I was in AA, going to meetings and STILL drinking because I didn’t want to drink but couldn’t bear to be sober.

I met my husband at AA and he is one of the few people I know who stopped drinking, went to his first AA meeting and stayed sober. Early sobriety is shockingly bad that drinking is the easier, softer option.

They recommend you make your life as easy as possible and do 30 meetings in 30 days. Michelle might be luckier than most and afford not to work, or get help with her kids so she can focus on recovery but not many people have that choice. I remember telling everyone this was it, I’m getting sober…and I couldn’t stick to it. When I did stop drinking I didn’t talk about it, I didn’t make a meal of it if people asked, I just quietly went to my meetings, got a sponsor, worked the steps and didn’t feel like I had to talk about it. I didn’t want it to be all of who I was.

I don’t follow Michelle but if she’s going on telly at 5 minutes sober then it makes me wonder if she really has stopped. Why the need for attention? If she was drinking a lot, she might not be physically recovered yet either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen this in the daily mail. I know you can’t always believe what you see on social media but looking back at her posts from the whole of last September, it doesn’t look like someone with a failed pancreas & liver disease receiving hospital treatment from alcohol abuse. She makes money from selling stories & making tv appearances about herself, I’m not buying it. A bit of promotion for liberty X too?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Any post you’ll see of Michelle Heaton In the past has been heavily filtered or with a soft focus on it . So she will
Look different from today’s footage . She’s always looked older than she is in my opinion . I was always surprised in KPs reality shows they would get Botox together , knowing how you young she was .
I’ve followed her on and off in the past but always felt something was off with her and she always seemed disingenuous about things . I feel terrible she has been struggling but she has always put out the image of the perfect family and lifestyle. Super fitness and a healthy body . It’s all been false . Shows what she means by the lies and manipulation she went through to hide her addiction .
I really don’t want to question her story but she’s always heavily tanned ( natural or fake who knows ) - was that to hide the translucent skin she said she had .
She just comes across as someone who loves attention whether good or bad ? How can someone have so many ailments and still be here ? I absolutely hate myself for questioning her story but I’m
Cynical as hell about it !

Reactions: 15
I hate to post this from the DM they'll post the worst picture of a woman they can find and make an article about it but my gosh, she looks so different
That image was from her conversation on Loose Women this afternoon and that is exactly how she looked. I thought that her skin doesn’t look healthy

Reactions: 5
The interview is on Youtube she looks like she has been crying. She said she was on deaths door and had been given a few days to live:oops:

Reactions: 3
I’m so cynical about everything she says. She’s a bit like the boy that cried wolf to me. I believe she has a drink and drugs issue but that part about being days away from death…hmmm not sure about that one. I come from a family of alcoholics and know the damage it does but what she’s saying just doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 16
According to that interview, last September she was taken to hospital with liver and pancreas damage. She says she was in a lot of pain, her skin was translucent and she was covered in scratches because she was so itchy.

Last September was September 2020 wasn’t it? Because her Instagram from that time shows her out for numerous meals, on a day out to Chessington and in the gym 🤔

There’s also a post from early October where she is in the driving seat of the car, with her kids and a friend in the back.This was when she was at her height of 3 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka a day, whilst driving her kids around.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
All this came about not long after Nikki Grahame passed away from her anorexia. I don’t know how you could possibly drink that much & work out all the time & stay so small & toned. Do you think it could have been more a cocaine habit to exercise more, keep her weight down & suppress her appetite? She’s so tiny & maybe Nikki passing frightened her when she realised the damage she was doing to her own body from not eating properly. You wouldn’t want to confess to having drugs around your children all the time, especially when drinking at home?

Reactions: 8