Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just reading the article and thought I would look for the thread on her, on here. I knew there would be a good one with details of the actual story. Without k owing anything about her, when I read she was out of treatment and clean for 30 days, I was thinking-thats not a lot babe. And certainly not a time to share your deepest secrets with everyone.

Reactions: 9
Just been reading about her in the DM (I know, I know!) Has anyone e else noticed that her articles are always moderated in advance. Does that mean she has paid for them?

Also I thinking she may have a problem, only because she is proper haggard for a 42 year old. She looks like she could be in her 50s easily. I could be wrong but she just looks terrible for her age.

She's from my neck of the woods and I used to work with a man whose sister was in the same year as her at school. Michelle was supposed to have bullied his sister horrifically during secondary school.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just been reading about her in the DM (I know, I know!) Has anyone e else noticed that her articles are always moderated in advance. Does that mean she has paid for them?

Also I thinking she may have a problem, only because she is proper haggard for a 42 year old. She looks like she could be in her 50s easily. I could be wrong but she just looks terrible for her age.

She's from my neck of the woods and I used to work with a man whose sister was in the same year as her at school. Michelle was supposed to have bullied his sister horrifically during secondary school.
Yeah it tends to mean they’ve paid for the privilege of no criticism!

I don’t understand the raising awareness of addiction. Unless she’s promoting something like AA or even a rehab place but is she even saying how she got sober?

Addiction to alcohol or substances is often described as “the only illness that tries to tell you don’t have it”. I would love to think even one person watching her would think ‘that’s me, I’ve got a problem’, and hopefully that does happen…but there’s just something not right about it. I don’t believe she’s sincere enough to do anything for anyone but herself

The ‘Katie Price intervention’ line that she’s peddling is just so unbelievable. I’ve said it before but I did do an online pub quiz thing in lockdown 1 and she was the special guest - she was absolutely wasted.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She looks about 80 years old and the body of one too. All this drug and alcohol stuff I partly belief it though this is getting her attention and keeping her in the public eye. Like she could afford cocaine every day and Katie bloody Price intervened ha ha she should intervene in her own life. She is not brave people battling cancer and such like are brave not some haggard coke head. How long was she in The Priory…a week and is now clean and sobar? The hubby is quite handsome it’s like he has took his festering Grandmother out on a date. Grow up Michelle get a job hundreds and thousands of people battle and overcome drug and alcoholism addictions your not special.

Reactions: 15
She looks about 80 years old and the body of one too. All this drug and alcohol stuff I partly belief it though this is getting her attention and keeping her in the public eye. Like she could afford cocaine every day and Katie bloody Price intervened ha ha she should intervene in her own life. She is not brave people battling cancer and such like are brave not some haggard coke head. How long was she in The Priory…a week and is now clean and sobar? The hubby is quite handsome it’s like he has took his festering Grandmother out on a date. Grow up Michelle get a job hundreds and thousands of people battle and overcome drug and alcoholism addictions your not special.
That is totally right. Overcoming addiction is just hard work. Not something insurmountable. Or something that takes a week.

Reactions: 7
I just wish she’d give her poor children the privacy they deserve, instead of pimping them out at every given opportunity for likes and freebies. It must be difficult enough for them without all their classmates being able to access every minute detail of their mum’s stories.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My path crossed with her many years. She was a vile, nasty spiteful bully. Always tried to belittle, humiliate and isolate certain people who she deemed weren’t as worthy as her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My path crossed with her many years. She was a vile, nasty spiteful bully. Always tried to belittle, humiliate and isolate certain people who she deemed weren’t as worthy as her.
Really how the mighty fall eh! Look at the state of her and yeh the poor kids she does pimp them out though poorly as what does she get a few theatre tickets or a trip to a theme park.

Wonder if she has had a few lines ❄ 👃 before the NTA. Oh they always find a way to get in or tag along with someone.

See she bagged an invite to the NTA’s
They may have been just audience tickets. She and her husband were way up in the rafters in a box seat and not down below in the middle section where all the nominees were
2C06AFCC-46A7-4A9D-8CF4-79C851E9EE6A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Up in the rafters lol 😂 all done up and sitting with the public. She would have been desperate to get down there and mingle.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what health scare will befall 'wonderwomanshel' next? She'll be pissed that Sarah Harding has hogged the limelight this week.

I just can't believe she was consuming the amount of booze she says she would. Surely she'd not be functioning at any level. Was she never left alone with her children then? No concerns about her ability to work?

I have been sober for over 6 years. it's possible for alcohol to be a destructive addiction without necessarily needing to drink oceans of the stuff. I feel like the amounts get inflated so we understand just how bad it was. Certainly for me it wasn't extrodinary amounts causing the problems most of the time, it was the fact I couldn't stop when I started and the sort of behaviour drunk me exhibited. I never drank every day etc but it was still put me in harms way so many times etc.

As for the medical side of things, sadly a lot of us are dealing with seemingly endless illness, life threatening several times in my case, early menopuase, cancer, losing the chance to have a child or more children. If you actually want to use your experiences for good Shel, first step is perhaps realising lots of other women deal with the same stuff the world over and we just have to keep getting up until we can't do that anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There was a Tik Tok clip shared recently of when she was supposed to be in the deepest throes of her addiction. She had spilt some wine and was sniffing the carpet and hubby and one of the kids were laughing, it was all very jokey. Are you seriously telling me that she was so far gone and ill that her husband decided to make a joke of it? No. Because she was nowhere near as bad as she suggested, all done for press and attention.

Reactions: 17
How could you even function with day-to-day life, school runs etc if you were downing 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka every day + coke. It’s absolutely unbelievable.

There was a Tik Tok clip shared recently of when she was supposed to be in the deepest throes of her addiction. She had spilt some wine and was sniffing the carpet and hubby and one of the kids were laughing, it was all very jokey. Are you seriously telling me that she was so far gone and ill that her husband decided to make a joke of it? No. Because she was nowhere near as bad as she suggested, all done for press and attention.
She will be selling this as creating awareness. Her poor children having this in the public arena!

• Angry
Reactions: 4