Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a couple of days after leaving rehab, she’s flogged her story.

Apparently she’s been on a diet of two bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka a day for a few years.

Her poor children.

I feel similar to this. I did read she was drinking a bottle if vodka and 2 bottles of wine and on top of that she was on the coke. She has obviously still been working out and now noted going for hair extensions, treatments ect. It just doesn't add up to being as bad as she claims. I have no doubt she is troubled, she has been through a lot for her age. Dunno, if it was that bad wouldn't you just get yourself off to rehab quietly out if respect for your husband and children?
I recall seeing one of her Instastories, where she’d driven her kids to McDonalds drive through, and thinking she was pissed, bleeping unforgivable if she was.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Michelle was brilliant in Totally Scot Lee. My fave bit was when they go to see the grand parents and Michelle is talking about all the fabulous things she is doing in a very nonchalant way and Lisa looks like she is going to burst into flames. Lisa’s hate for Michelle was fantastic-when she tried, and failed to ruin her birthday party by showing off outside with her friends then trying to make a grand entrance no one cared about-it’s such a shame they could never make a show like that now-everyone is far too self aware. I do agree this was a blackmail interview. But the amount she says she was drinking does sound a bit much-it probably was two bottles of wine a day. She does not have a proper job and drank around her husbands schedule, her tolerance would be v high so would be fairly easy to hide. bleeping awful if she was drinking and driving with kids in the car-so many drinkers get caught out on the school run-it’s awful and she is lucky nothing bad happened-I bet a few near misses though.

Reactions: 4
She said Katie Price and some celeb friends paid for her rehab at the Priory, I thought she was bankrupt?

Reactions: 1
She really was jealous of Nikki Grahame and the attention she was getting IN DEATH YOU AWFUL WOMAN,
I’m just shocked it took her this long to go to some kind of attention seeking “rehab programme” 😒
What a sad woman she is, and alway has been

Reactions: 11
She really was jealous of Nikki Grahame and the attention she was getting IN DEATH YOU AWFUL WOMAN,
I’m just shocked it took her this long to go to some kind of attention seeking “rehab programme” 😒
What a sad woman she is, and alway has been
I wonder if she will be on Lorraine this week.

Reactions: 3
She is on Loose Women tomorrow....doing the rounds.
Certain any therapist working with her would be seriously pissed off about that (in a professional way). Days out of rehab, still in early recovery and doing interviews is just heading for disaster.
Stil, suppose Denise Welch can fawn all over he and tell her how brave she is 🙄

I reckon she’s playing up the alcohol intake and playing down the coke usage. Cocaine use would be a lot easier to hide from family.

Womder of there is social services involvement?

Certain any therapist working with her would be seriously pissed off about that (in a professional way). Days out of rehab, still in early recovery and doing interviews is just heading for disaster.
Stil, suppose Denise Welch can fawn all over he and tell her how brave she is 🙄

I reckon she’s playing up the alcohol intake and playing down the coke usage. Cocaine use would be a lot easier to hide from family.

Womder of there is social services involvement?
Totally agree I can't see any professional being happy with this she should be concentrating on getting well and her sobriety she is literally only just out of rehab. Would you even want to go on TV it must all be very raw.

Reactions: 3
See, shes just a washed up sad attention seeking little wannabe. Can't stand her at all

She’s such an attention seeker, I don’t understand how she’s managed to cling on to her ‘fame’ for this long.
If she had coke in her house with children then that’s despicable.
In cases like this, I always wonder if social services follow things up, to check on the welfare of the family etc.

Did I read this correctly - she was on two bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka a day?
Apologies if I have that wrong, but I don’t believe her. Unless she was just doing this in a room on her own, and husband was looking after the kids etc.
if there is any truth in it - why didn’t her husband / family get her help?

Reactions: 5
She’s such an attention seeker, I don’t understand how she’s managed to cling on to her ‘fame’ for this long.
by doing tit like this.
nikki died and she made a post about herself, she’s a grief bleep and a media bleep, as well as an attention seeking bleep.

the only thing I can give her credit for it not being an actual bleep considering she’s still with Hanley.
🤷‍♀️

Did I read this correctly - she was on two bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka a day?
Apologies if I have that wrong, but I don’t believe her. Unless she was just doing this in a room on her own, and husband was looking after the kids etc.
if there is any truth in it - why didn’t her husband / family get her help?
A family member of mine was an alcoholic. We did as much as we could but sadly, the addict has to want help.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s the title “Wonder Woman Shel” that really gets my eyes rolling. Who really refers to themselves as that?

Reactions: 12
Sorry but I personally think she's a Billy bullshitter. Always been an attention seeker. One if them annoying Z listers who thinks they are an A lister. Can't believe hubby has stuck it out so long.

Reactions: 13
by doing tit like this.
nikki died and she made a post about herself, she’s a grief bleep and a media bleep, as well as an attention seeking bleep.

the only thing I can give her credit for it not being an actual bleep considering she’s still with Hanley.
🤷‍♀️
I wonder if that's why the intervention happened. She said KP, Carl Woods and Princess where there and paid for rehab along with other friends. They have just had a massive extension build so I wonder why hubby couldn't pay?

Is she conveniently forgetting that the whole family were ill with Covid at one point? Was she still caning it then?

Reactions: 2