Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve seen Michelle in real life many times. She’s the type who wears sunglasses indoors so her “fans” don’t go near her, 🤔
And then seems bothered the “fans” aren’t going near her. 🤔🤔🤔
I don’t class her as a celebrity although Liberty X had some good tunes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't really have much to add othet than totally Scott Lee is the best reality TV show ever. It's about time I watched it all again 😁

Her and Lisa hating each other throughout it was so good to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Until you have experienced alcoholism and its effects you have ZERO idea of its impact both mentally and physically. She spoke to Lorraine very candidly about her alcoholism. What has happened to being kind - its this stigma and judgement that keep people in the cycle of addiction through shaming from others. And yes a person drinking that amount can function for quite a long time until it becomes too much and the bottom falls out of their world - alcoholism is a disease - I am in recovery - I drank 4 bottles of wine a day - I held down my job, from the outside was the perfect mum - but it all became too much - just like Michelle - and I asked for help - hardest but best thing I have done. She should be applauded for highlighting this awful awful disease.

I have experienced alcoholism and its effects so don't think otherwise.

Good for you and I'm glad you are recovering, that shows testament to your strength.

Be kind? Sorry that's performative bullshit, mainly used by instagram huns. Look, if Michelle wasn't in the press every 2 minutes with one ailment or another, I wouldn't be so cynical. Also, her children risk being ridiculed at school because of her need for attention. & I actually think she is doing more harm than good and is actually giving out a very dangerous message that the liver regenerates itself and you can be cured after a month in the priory. Alcoholism is a LOT more complex than that. I genuinely think she is ill, but it's Munchausens. She's not 'highlighting' anything other than her need for attention. She probably overdid it in Lockdown, I know I did, but I do not believe that she descended into alcoholism and as previously mentioned, why was her husband happy to film her licking wine on the carpet with their daughter present rather than getting her help? None of it adds up to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I think she is playing up the alcohol intake and playing down the drug use. I also think she has an eating disorder and that’s the real reason she went in to a clinic.

Reactions: 30

slothella22

Michelle absolutely infuriates me. It's always poor me. Yes she had double mastectomy and complete hysterectomy which are both very difficult procedures and take a lot of time to recover. As harsh as this may sound ultimately she has never actually had cancer & had to go through the whole process of cancer treatment/recovery. I lost my beautiful friend to terminal cancer, she was 42 with a husband and three young children under 14. Also I have worked with many terminal cancer patents who have never been been able to have children and died in their late 20's/30's, patients who will never see their children grow up or patients who are really struggling financially due to the cost of having cancer. She has her health, her children, money and stability, these are things some people don't or will never have. I wish she would be more grateful. Yet she has the audacity to complain she's now got a cough/cold and she's freaking over the coronavirus. She needs to get a grip as some people have it far worse than she ever will. Rant over!

Reactions: 26

turkeydinosaurs

Sorry but I just don’t believe it. Why would any responsible husband let her look after children when she was in that state? Why would he laugh at her trying to drink up wine she had spilled.

• Heart
  • Wow

Teaforten

I think she is too exposing herself too early and on Insta believing you wont fall off the wagon and is cured.
She will probably be papped at a party soon surrounded by the stuff and claiming she hasnt touched it...
Recovering alcoholics have to avoid alcohol and that means parties/ pubs and friends who booze too etc (Katie looks coked) whilst they are getting clean.
Then she goes on a work gig...
Its all a bit soon for someone at deaths door.. with alcohol AND drugs..
Having been where her husband is I can say with absolute confidence, she is in no position to be selling stories or raising awareness after 100 days. The relapses come 8/12/18/24 months down the line, when something happens that bursts the 'clean bubble'. You are clean when you've managed to live through the ups and downs of life for a prolonged period of time without using drugs and alcohol. To come out in the press and give the impressed you can go to rehab and cure an addiction like that is just dangerous, and it's disrespectful to the people around her who will inevitably get hurt when she goes through relapses, especially as she will have to work harder to hide the lie when she does. She's either incredibly naive or does not have an addiction.

• Heart
Sorry to be mean, but she seems to be a professional hypochondriac. If it's not early menopause, it's having her breasts and ovaries removed and now alcohol addiction. I know I'm probably going straight to hell. Hey ho.

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
No one should believe a single word she says. I know first hand how she likes to spin a tale and her desperation to be center of attention. I believe she had an issue with alcohol but refuse to believe it was as serious as she’s making out. She comes from a very over protective family who wouldn’t have just let this slide. She will manipulate any situation to stay in the headlines.

I’d be kind but she really doesn’t deserve it.

I smell bullshit. A mother of 2 drinks 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka a DAY for 3 years and her husband doesn't intervene? Who was looking after the kids? Why did Katie Price intervene and not her husband???

Reactions: 25

thequietone

Chatty Member
I’ve heard on the grapevine (a local grapevine) that her husband is absolutely sick to death of her and her drama. So much so, he’s sought relief and comfort elsewhere. That she hardly spends anytime with her kids and is only interested in having them pose for photos. She might be off the drink, but not the rest! Fact!

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Heidi77

VIP Member
What really bugged me about all her menopause talk is that she didn't get down to the nitty gritty. How has it affected her libido, her sex life, her bones, night sweats etc.
It might seem like a few personal questions but she read out a private letter that her husband wrote her on TV yesterday. It's not like she has any shame. She could have been an advocate for people going through early menopause but instead all she trots out is the "poor me" card time and time again.

Reactions: 24
I disagree with a lot that is said on this thread about Michelle’s alcoholism. If you don’t understand the disease you will not understand what she has gone through. I have a family member who was a fully blown alcoholic and hid the severity of it for a long time. She managed to take her children to school and do the bare minimum. I fully believe that Michelle am as at deaths door the picture of her confirms that to me. She was a top scale alcoholic who liver was failing and pancreas doesn’t work still as result. That only happens to people who have abused alcohol severely. She was very ill and I am glad she is recovering. I don’t believe she has munchasens she has suffered from an eating disorder diet pill misuse is common with this, has the BRCA gene and had to have a double mastectomy and hysterectomy to avoid get very aggressive cancer which would most likely have killed her. She used alcohol to cope for many years and it caught up with her and almost killed her. I wish her the best. It’s not something anyone would want in the media but her addiction almost killed her and she is trying to salvage her life and make it up to her children and husband.

Also that picture is not an allergic reaction that is alcoholism at it’s worse.

You really believe that one person can have so much misfortune befall them? You really believe that someone drinking 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of vodka and doing a few lines of coke every single day for 2 years would have been able to do the school run? You think her husband found it so amusing that he posted videos of her licking wine off the carpet on TikTok when she was in the throes of her addiction?

Do you have access to her medical records to know that her liver was failing?

'It's not something anyone would want in the media'. Easy solution - don't tell them. Unless of course she's desperate for attention and publicity.

IMVHO she is a lying charlatan and I don't believe a word of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lemonade1233

Her eyes seem very swollen a bit like an allergic reaction?
Sorry but I just don’t believe it. Why would any responsible husband let her look after children when she was in that state? Why would he laugh at her trying to drink up wine she had spilled.
Completely agree, looks like allergic reaction and sure a little hungover, feel like some of this is for attention and also 20 weeks sober isn’t very long she still has lots of work to do to stay on track she’s acting like she no longer has any demons but if she was drinking that much since 2018 it’ll take longer for her to mentally be in a stable place

Reactions: 23

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
If you have been in the rooms of AA and are working a 12 step programme then you should not be questioning anyone's sobriety and you should also know that it is astounding how much the body will actually recover from - I actually cannot believe that I am still alive considering how much alcohol I put through my system - it is absolutely plausible believe me.

I am going to leave this thread now - but what this has 100% proved to me is that unless you have experienced alcoholism at the cold face then you have absolutely no idea about it and have no right to judge. Also it has proved to me how important recovery groups such as AA are as nobody judges you there - alcoholics are not bad people trying to be good, we are ill people desperate to get well and I hope Michelle stays well as life is so much better sober.
I am in recovery and have a number of years under my belt - but I’m still entitled to an opinion. Since when do we have to believe everything someone says? I’ve been in meetings and sponsor situations where I’ve thought what the person says doesn’t sound believable and when it’s been from a sponsee I’ve questioned things. Because recovery is about being honest in all your affairs. Do you know Michelle is doing that? You don’t, anymore than nobody else knows for sure she isn’t.

Of course the body is magnificent thing, and I acknowledged that by admitting I was lucky to be alive.

Be kind is also about not jumping down the throat of fellow posters because they don’t agree with you. You criticise me for having an opinion yet you’re telling me I shouldn’t question anybody’s sobriety. You’re also questioning my alcoholism - I have experienced at the coal face and I’m married to a recovering alcoholic - but as said before, that does not take away my right to think something doesn’t sound believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

SnoopyLoo

I don't believe a word of it. She has Munchausens IMVHO.
She's on Lorraine this morning for tears and sympathy. I believe she's an addict she's addicted to attention at any cost.
I remember her surgery to eliminate the chances of cancer and the stories of woe and another bout of tears for Lorraine.
I was facing my own experience with cancer at the time. The difference, I actually had it. The last thing I could think of was sniffling to my family and friends let alone on national TV! Yet there she was sobbing about her 'battle'. Really wish itv would stop pandering to her. 😒

• Heart
I'm no psychiatrist, but you have to question how helpful the role of Professional Victim is to her recovery. Her whole gig since Liberty X has been "Michelle Heaton's battle with cancer gene", "Michelle Heaton's battle with menopause", "Michelle Heaton's addiction to diet pills", "Michelle Heaton's battle with alcoholism" and at this stage it's her only means to staying in the spotlight. The TV gigs and magazine articles and Lorraine series are probably the family's main income.

Yeah, she's clearly been really unfortunate with her health, and you can throw a "raising awareness" tag on it, but realistically the saga stories will continue until she finds a way to make money that doesn't include using Lorraine as a therapist to keep herself in the spotlight. And there's a real ominous feel to someone declaring sobriety and recovery and "you can do it too" a few months after she entered rehab.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
People are doubting her because her Instagram posts show a very different tale to the one she was telling.
Death’s door from alcoholism in October, doing a panto in Liverpool in December?

• Haha
Now she's been booted off DOI, I foresee:

A relapse back into alcoholism
PTSD
A biopsy for 'suspected cancer'
Herpes
Hospitalisation for anorexia
Lupus
ME
Burst tit implants
Scurvy
A rare auto immune disease only suffered by 100 people worldwide
OCD
Depression and anxiety, both of which will require urgent hospitalisation/sectioning
A cystic fibrosis scare
A collapsed lung
A serious accident at the gym requiring months of physio and recuperation
Pneumonia
Long Covid
Measles
Smallpox/monkeypox (probably both)
Malignant melanoma
Hepatitis
Suspected liver cirrhosis requiring an urgent transplant
Bone marrow cancer
IBS
Gout
Brittle bone disease
Parkinson's
Motor neurone disease, followed by miraculous treatment in Turkey which automatically cures her
Glaucoma
Suspected brain tumour
A severe opoid addiction
Suspected heart attack
Stroke
Schizophrenia
Bell's palsy
Vertigo
Punctured lung
The world's worst case of Attentionseekingitis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
No one should believe a single word she says. I know first hand how she likes to spin a tale and her desperation to be center of attention. I believe she had an issue with alcohol but refuse to believe it was as serious as she’s making out. She comes from a very over protective family who wouldn’t have just let this slide. She will manipulate any situation to stay in the headlines.

I’d be kind but she really doesn’t deserve it.
Are you Lisa Scott -Lee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21