Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, very strange. It was announced at the end of Monday's show that she would be on, then a no-show on Tuesday and no mention.

I dare say she will be on her favourite show very soon - Lorraine.....

Reactions: 1
She’s away with the fairies on her insta stories isn’t she. Her meds must be making her spaced out

Reactions: 2
A family member of mine was an alcoholic. We did as much as we could but sadly, the addict has to want help.
I am in recovery from alcoholism and went to rehab and attend AA. Tbh her tolerances would be so high if she was drinking this amount and it’s not uncommon for alcoholics to look perfectly normal - I was one of them! Addiction is always a crutch for something else and I just hope she gets better. Most rehabs work a 12 step programme. My concern over her stories is her mocktails in wine glasses - I don’t have any drinking paraphernalia in my house as it’s too triggering. It’s a tough one and her husband clearly adores her - I am
sure he did try to get her help but the person has to want help.

Reactions: 17
From a cursory look at her Instagram I can’t work out when she was in rehab. It’s normally 28 days I think and you don’t generally have your phone? Have I missed a big part of the story? Danielle Lloyd making it all about her on the 12 step book post was unsurprising but as some one who quit drinking while pregnant and separately has nearly 6 years sobriety now I can confirm there is a huge difference between the two.
None of Shel’s story seems to add up or make sense and the mocktail post also gave me pause. Faking drinking especially this early on feels dangerous at best. Even after so long I’m very wary around alcohol free spirits and tend to treat them more like cordial than booze but granted that’s just me. Anyway none of this story quite feels genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was in rehab 2 years ago and we were allowed to keep our phones. I was in constant contact with family but was not able to see them for the first 10 days then it was only once a week - not all places have the same policies. I thought Danielle Lloyd was pregnant so obviously she should not be drinking? I did find the mocktail wine glassed drink uncomfortable as we were advised not to romanticise any aspect of previous behaviour around alcohol. I really hope she stays sober - 12 step programmes should be followed with support from a recovery group and/or a sponsor and it’s hard work but so worth it! x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes Lloyd is pregnant so when she posted saying she was 21 weeks sober some people pointed out to her that giving up alcohol when you’re pregnant is not the same thing as giving it up because you’re addicted/have a problem with it.

Reactions: 8
Yes Lloyd is pregnant so when she posted saying she was 21 weeks sober some people pointed out to her that giving up alcohol when you’re pregnant is not the same thing as giving it up because you’re addicted/have a problem with it.
Danielle’s quote is ridiculous! You can’t compare being pregnant and giving up to being addicted and an alcoholic 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Danielle’s quote is ridiculous! You can’t compare being pregnant and giving up to being addicted and an alcoholic 🤦‍♀️
Yes I agree, as someone in recovery it's madness to even compare the 2 things. But then Danielle is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw on the Mail Online that she was using a gram of coke a night too

• Wow
Reactions: 2
According to that interview, she was in such a bad way by September 2020 she was told her liver was in such a a state she’d die if she didn’t stop drinking.

And yet, her loving husband allowed her to go off to Liverpool, on her own, to live it up in a hotel and do twice daily panto performances 🤔

Either it’s a load of exaggerated bullshit or he was quite happy to get rid of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
According to that interview, she was in such a bad way by September 2020 she was told her liver was in such a a state she’d die if she didn’t stop drinking.

And yet, her loving husband allowed her to go off to Liverpool, on her own, to live it up in a hotel and do twice daily panto performances 🤔

Either it’s a load of exaggerated bullshit or he was quite happy to get rid of her.
the world of Michelle Heaton. Media bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I understand when you are in the public eye you get scrutinised and that you have a platform to use to highlight certain issues. However I can’t help thinking that Michelle loves the drama and attention of this ….whatever happens to her in life it’s always the worst case scenario. Seriously so much has happened to her !
What grates me is that for years she has really pushed this perfect family life and wonderful husband and the healthy lifestyle. I now cannot believe anything this woman says . By doing this whole spread in Ok magazine and the photo shoot I think it dumbs down the seriousness of drink and substance abuse . Alcohol and drug addiction is a very serious and real issue but I do not feel Michelle is going about it in the right way .

Reactions: 12