Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her on instagram the poor love is nearly 40 and not happy like its the end of the world. Her poor husband is helping to get her inshape because of her menopause ect but she is now in Los Vegas as part of her birthday celebrations scoffing big meals ohhh and working out;)

Reactions: 5
I like Michelle. When I had Instagram I followed her. I feel I can relate,I had an early menopause,just back from Vegas and turned 40 today 🤫 Most certainly didn’t work out in Vegas though and I don’t care about getting older either. I would rather count my blessings and be grateful to be here,so many lose their lives young and never get the chance.

Reactions: 18
I saw her in Disneyland Paris and she acted like she owned the place. Sat in VIP area to watch fireworks and was constantly filming and ignoring her kids who were trying to get her attention to share in the cool experience.
She gets invited to the half marathon weekend there every year and I've never once seen her on the course (and neither have my many, many friends who run it). I have however seen her super bouncy blow dried hair in photos she supposedly took while running the half marathon....I look like a mess after a run so I'm probably just jealous but we have a running (hah, get it) joke that she doesn't actually run the full course and is just there for the #spon :p

Reactions: 18
I’ve seen Michelle in real life many times. She’s the type who wears sunglasses indoors so her “fans” don’t go near her, 🤔
And then seems bothered the “fans” aren’t going near her. 🤔🤔🤔
I don’t class her as a celebrity although Liberty X had some good tunes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve seen Michelle in real life many times. She’s the type who wears sunglasses indoors so her “fans” do go near her, 🤔
That's exactly the vibe she had in DLP. And literally NOBODY was approaching her, to be honest I don't think most people recognise her immediately. I had to do a bit of googling myself as I had that feeling that you've seen the face before but no actual memory of her :p

• Haha
I’ve seen Michelle in real life many times. She’s the type who wears sunglasses indoors so her “fans” do go near her, 🤔
Me too. Seen her a few times at soft play with huge glasses and baseball cap... no idea why 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I don't really have much to add othet than totally Scott Lee is the best reality TV show ever. It's about time I watched it all again 😁

Her and Lisa hating each other throughout it was so good to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't really have much to add othet than totally Scott Lee is the best reality TV show ever. It's about time I watched it all again 😁

Oh my days I remember this 🤣 I think this is the one she cheated on!

Reactions: 6

Omg @Tublet83 🤣🤣🤣
We’ve had this conversation 🤣🤣🤣 BEST SHOW EVER!!
I’m watching this again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg @Tublet83 🤣🤣🤣
We’ve had this conversation 🤣🤣🤣 BEST SHOW EVER!!
I’m watching this again
It totally is, I've never re-watched a show as much as I have got totally Scott Lee and it's still just as funny. Shady nana and her spilling biscuits, if you start watching the first few mins before you know if you're watching them all 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everytime I get a notification on this thread I I end up watching totally Scott Lee

"I can go barefoot, Joss stone does it"
"Ooh that's a good one of myleene, she's topless"
"I think this is very Britney"
"I have to write in black ink, I'm weird like that"

It's just all amazing 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not going to confirm or deny this, but there is a chance I might be subscribed to some random persons playlist because of this thread.

647CD99E-D54A-4B27-B1B2-684037C7BE2A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Howling reading through this thread

"But were B-list at capital" remains one of the greatest moments ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8