Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this picture alarming, she looks so frail and frankly, ill. Whatever her issue is, someone needs to help her properly - fast.
For god's sake try and live in the present instead of constantly rehashing your past. It is pathetic. I have no patience with her at all.

Reactions: 9
The really cynic part of me wonders if she saw the reaction, both emotional and financial to Nikki being so ill and wanted some of that for herself. So much of what she says does seem to contradict what she posted at the time. She’s obv not thinking it through otherwise surely she’d remove evidence of her driving while being constantly over the limit?
The endless stories of how awful she is and what she did just feels like self flagellation - and a way of keeping herself in the papers/on TV. I’ve not seen anywhere running an expose of Hammered Heaton… because no one else really seems to care.

Reactions: 11
Look at the post today :oops: she will be a sober expert soon mark my word. There were glimpses of the drinking and I think a few people called it here. The throwing up on the roadside with poor Natasha Hamilton holding her hair when on tour in New Zealand with Atomic Kitten. The holiday abroad with a friend to a posh retreat was it Bali and she was ill and ended up on a drip pictures put on IG. Good luck to her but it is the look at me posts and the cashing in that annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To me it’s all just very very dare I say false. Trying too hard.
Do you know what I mean?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She went to rehab on the 27th April, just days away from death & with a hard swollen belly as she was 33 days sober on the 30th May. Her body looks incredible in her workout on the 20th April on her Instagram. This is why I hate Instagram, it’s all fake.

Reactions: 13
Go back on her Instagram a bit to August 2020 and there’s a post of a Tik Tok video she did.
She’s licking the carpet and it’s captioned “spilt my wine glass”. What’s alarming, if all
this addiction stuff is true, is that her husband and children are also in the video, doing comedy shocked faces as she’s lying on the floor.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Look at the post today :oops: she will be a sober expert soon mark my word. There were glimpses of the drinking and I think a few people called it here. The throwing up on the roadside with poor Natasha Hamilton holding her hair when on tour in New Zealand with Atomic Kitten. The holiday abroad with a friend to a posh retreat was it Bali and she was ill and ended up on a drip pictures put on IG. Good luck to her but it is the look at me posts and the cashing in that annoys me.
I think she is too exposing herself too early and on Insta believing you wont fall off the wagon and is cured.
She will probably be papped at a party soon surrounded by the stuff and claiming she hasnt touched it...
Recovering alcoholics have to avoid alcohol and that means parties/ pubs and friends who booze too etc (Katie looks coked) whilst they are getting clean.
Then she goes on a work gig...
Its all a bit soon for someone at deaths door.. with alcohol AND drugs..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't believe a word of it. She has Munchausens IMVHO.
Thats a good call though. You never know but she does sound unwell
nasal like (listen to that Loose Women video link clip)
sounds Like a history of substance abuse

But it may not be to the nines like shes said...
Afterall going to sing on stage, telly so soon after🤨

But she doesnt look well.
Thin, malnourished at times
Though mind
sometimes all fresh and glowing

maybe its filter dependent..🙄🤔

Reactions: 5
I agree. Full of tit. I think it's been fabricated to keep her relevant as they are probably skint. How many health scares has she had, she would literally sell her soul for a daily mail article about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree. Full of tit. I think it's been fabricated to keep her relevant as they are probably skint. How many health scares has she had, she would literally sell her soul for a daily mail article about her.
So soon after her rehab she did a music gig surely that meant the gig was cancelled.
Yet it was booked, they mustve met up practiced routines Yet just out of rehab.

It does seem timed for a comeback 🤔

But she does look unwell and was known for her partying.

Reactions: 3
There’s a massive difference between raising awareness and raising attention.
I think she thinks she’s a lot more famous than she is.
She’s always clung on to some sort of ‘fame’ but she’s just awful

• Heart
At this point it’s hard to believe any thing she says or does . It’s all very questionable !
The latest post , the two pictures she’s posted alongside each other . I can’t believe how old she looks - even with the Botox she has / had . I guess loving the sun and the party lifestyle and the onset of early menopause has really done a number on her looks . She’s not done herself any favours by heavily filtering her pics over the years either .

At this point it’s hard to believe any thing she says or does . It’s all very questionable !
The latest post , the two pictures she’s posted alongside each other . I can’t believe how old she looks - even with the Botox she has / had . I guess loving the sun and the party lifestyle and the onset of early menopause has really done a number on her looks . She’s not done herself any favours by heavily filtering her pics over the years either .
Substance abuse, long term low carb affects heart, alcoholism and menopause all make you age fast. She ticks all these boxes..
She will likely get a reality show next on addiction or family life or pop up in Katie Prices.

I think she is too exposing herself too early and on Insta believing you wont fall off the wagon and is cured.
She will probably be papped at a party soon surrounded by the stuff and claiming she hasnt touched it...
Recovering alcoholics have to avoid alcohol and that means parties/ pubs and friends who booze too etc (Katie looks coked) whilst they are getting clean.
Then she goes on a work gig...
Its all a bit soon for someone at deaths door.. with alcohol AND drugs..
Having been where her husband is I can say with absolute confidence, she is in no position to be selling stories or raising awareness after 100 days. The relapses come 8/12/18/24 months down the line, when something happens that bursts the 'clean bubble'. You are clean when you've managed to live through the ups and downs of life for a prolonged period of time without using drugs and alcohol. To come out in the press and give the impressed you can go to rehab and cure an addiction like that is just dangerous, and it's disrespectful to the people around her who will inevitably get hurt when she goes through relapses, especially as she will have to work harder to hide the lie when she does. She's either incredibly naive or does not have an addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Having been where her husband is I can say with absolute confidence, she is in no position to be selling stories or raising awareness after 100 days. The relapses come 8/12/18/24 months down the line, when something happens that bursts the 'clean bubble'. You are clean when you've managed to live through the ups and downs of life for a prolonged period of time without using drugs and alcohol. To come out in the press and give the impressed you can go to rehab and cure an addiction like that is just dangerous, and it's disrespectful to the people around her who will inevitably get hurt when she goes through relapses, especially as she will have to work harder to hide the lie when she does. She's either incredibly naive or does not have an addiction.

IMVHO she is not an addict and has made the whole thing up for attention.

Reactions: 8
I find the whole “oh who doesn’t love a filter” thing quite disturbing when a lot of people are actually starting to say the opposite and especially infront of her daughter.
I really feel for her kids as I said in a previous post it’s all just too try hard “faith come here, aj, aj.” Just turn the camera off Michelle and be there mum.

She's on Lorraine this morning for tears and sympathy. I believe she's an addict she's addicted to attention at any cost.
I remember her surgery to eliminate the chances of cancer and the stories of woe and another bout of tears for Lorraine.
I was facing my own experience with cancer at the time. The difference, I actually had it. The last thing I could think of was sniffling to my family and friends let alone on national TV! Yet there she was sobbing about her 'battle'. Really wish itv would stop pandering to her. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wondered how long it would take her to get on Lorraine and ‘raise awareness’ of addiction. She’s already done Loose Women and OK magazine so she’s done the usual rounds. Wonder if she’s donating her fee to help real addicts. That’s her usual spin. I’m telling my story to help others. Erm no you’re not.
I think she couldn’t handle becoming ‘irrelevant’ and the whole menopause health issues which she’s pretty much rinsed now for years people were sick of hearing so this is the ‘new keep me relevant’ story. If you see her Instagram, you can just tell she is thriving from the attention of it all and the chance to do all these TV/magazine interviews again and the money being earned, yet her kids walk around in clothes that look like they don’t fit.
I hate how she parades her daughter all over Instagram (trying to make her famous as well) and the sharing of her tik tok account so who knows what weirdos could follow her!!

Reactions: 12