Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture looks like an allergic reaction more than anything. No doubt she has issues but the stories and the timelines just don’t add up. Feel sorry for her kids having their life constantly aired like this.

Reactions: 14
This!!!
completely agree. I’ve thought she’s had an eating disorder for years! And drugs keep your weight down. Very unhealthy addiction to either exercise or food. When she was super thin years ago after she’d had years of being overweight and she used to do the You Tube videos of what I eat in a day… I used to think how do you survive getting up at 5am, drinking black coffee,having a work out then eating sweet F A all day apart from like egg whites!
Another thing about the drink addiction. If she drank like she claims she did, how the hell did she drive her children to school etc for all those years without being caught by someone?!
Didn't she say once that she took slimming tablets years ago in her heyday and that they had caused some kind of long term heart condition as a result?

Reactions: 7
She is full of tit, utterly full of it. Let's assume that pic of her looking like death warmed up with bloodshot eyes etc is real, why was it taken at that point? Surely she wouldn't have been lucid enough to consent and why would her husband (assuming he took it), take a picture of her in that state? I truly think she's got Munchausen's and when the attention from this all dies down, it will be anorexia/bulimia/nervous breakdown etc. She is a joke.
10000% true, she overplayed the cancer scare for years this is just another angle. Her IG was fully active so for someone who was daily drinking and taking drugs they were coherant enough to post daily. I dont get why the public are feeling sorry for her, every bleeping z lister has so called drug/alcohol/ptsd every other day. She cannot do anything dignified it has to all be exposed.

Reactions: 12
I disagree with a lot that is said on this thread about Michelle’s alcoholism. If you don’t understand the disease you will not understand what she has gone through. I have a family member who was a fully blown alcoholic and hid the severity of it for a long time. She managed to take her children to school and do the bare minimum. I fully believe that Michelle am as at deaths door the picture of her confirms that to me. She was a top scale alcoholic who liver was failing and pancreas doesn’t work still as result. That only happens to people who have abused alcohol severely. She was very ill and I am glad she is recovering. I don’t believe she has munchasens she has suffered from an eating disorder diet pill misuse is common with this, has the BRCA gene and had to have a double mastectomy and hysterectomy to avoid get very aggressive cancer which would most likely have killed her. She used alcohol to cope for many years and it caught up with her and almost killed her. I wish her the best. It’s not something anyone would want in the media but her addiction almost killed her and she is trying to salvage her life and make it up to her children and husband.

Also that picture is not an allergic reaction that is alcoholism at it’s worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I disagree with a lot that is said on this thread about Michelle’s alcoholism. If you don’t understand the disease you will not understand what she has gone through. I have a family member who was a fully blown alcoholic and hid the severity of it for a long time. She managed to take her children to school and do the bare minimum. I fully believe that Michelle am as at deaths door the picture of her confirms that to me. She was a top scale alcoholic who liver was failing and pancreas doesn’t work still as result. That only happens to people who have abused alcohol severely. She was very ill and I am glad she is recovering. I don’t believe she has munchasens she has suffered from an eating disorder diet pill misuse is common with this, has the BRCA gene and had to have a double mastectomy and hysterectomy to avoid get very aggressive cancer which would most likely have killed her. She used alcohol to cope for many years and it caught up with her and almost killed her. I wish her the best. It’s not something anyone would want in the media but her addiction almost killed her and she is trying to salvage her life and make it up to her children and husband.

So you know her personally as you seem to be confirming everything?
I do agree with what you say about no one would want this situation plastered all over the media but here she is using it for attention and monetary gain. She could of quite easily hidden it from the press and saved her kids and family being dragged through all this. Instead Michelle and her management chose to do a press release.

• Heart
I think she’s attention seeking like Lily Allen. I also think Michelle needs the income, keep the money coming in regardless of what ‘stories’ you have to sell. No doubt she’s had a difficult time over the years but she does live to harp on about it and say that it’s for other peoples benefit that she’s sharing the info. I don’t really have any sympathy for her now.

• Heart
What a coincidence that this one is getting publicity, just as this thread is particularly active...

Totally Scott Lee gets a shout out in the comments!

Reactions: 3
What a coincidence that this one is getting publicity, just as this thread is particularly active...

Totally Scott Lee gets a shout out in the comments!

Another one who’s full of her own self importance . The least memorable member of steps

Reactions: 10

You really believe that one person can have so much misfortune befall them? You really believe that someone drinking 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of vodka and doing a few lines of coke every single day for 2 years would have been able to do the school run? You think her husband found it so amusing that he posted videos of her licking wine off the carpet on TikTok when she was in the throes of her addiction?

Do you have access to her medical records to know that her liver was failing?

'It's not something anyone would want in the media'. Easy solution - don't tell them. Unless of course she's desperate for attention and publicity.

IMVHO she is a lying charlatan and I don't believe a word of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Hi Michelle 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Maybe what you say is correct. However, she is just another z-leb selling their private lives for 30 pieces of silver and causing untold damage to her children in so doing. Now she's round another alcoholic and drug abusers house for more publicity. Not the way to stay clean.

Reactions: 16
It’s not something anyone would want in the media but her addiction almost killed her and she is trying to salvage her life and make it up to her children and husband.

See you say it’s not something anyone would want in the media but I think we could all disagree with that, that’s exactly what Michelle wants. It keeps her relevant and pays the bills. That’s why she sells stories on every mishap or drama that happens in her life. I have lived with an alcoholic mother and several other members of my family reliant on alcohol and while I know everyone deals with things differently, so much doesn’t ring true. If she wants to make it up to her children and husband I could think of a lot of better, more private ways to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You really believe that one person can have so much misfortune befall them? You really believe that someone drinking 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of vodka and doing a few lines of coke every single day for 2 years would have been able to do the school run? You think her husband found it so amusing that he posted videos of her licking wine off the carpet on TikTok when she was in the throes of her addiction?

Do you have access to her medical records to know that her liver was failing?

'It's not something anyone would want in the media'. Easy solution - don't tell them. Unless of course she's desperate for attention and publicity.

IMVHO she is a lying charlatan and I don't believe a word of it.
No I am likely really defensive because of my cousins alcoholism she had stage 3b cervical cancer and then became an alcoholic she survived by some miracle both the cancer and the alcoholism. I can tell by looking at that picture of Michelle and other pictures that it is likely her liver may have been failing and it would take a lot of drink for that. I doubt she would lie as doctors at the priory would see her on the media and even though they can’t break confidentiality they could confirm her liver was not failing if it wasn’t as it would be a lie. As for the school run etc there are alcoholics who hold down jobs and hide their alcoholism until they can’t anymore. It’s impossible to keep it going. I didn’t know about that Tik Toc. What I am saying is though she clearly isn’t lying about how alcoholism almost killed her. As for going to the media etc that’s up to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ok so ... Just watched her stories and what stood out to me ?? The deep wrinkles on her face and around her eyes 🤭 part of me thinks wtf is she 65? Then on the other hand maybe I should applaud her for not being pulled right as a foreskin by a surgeon 🤷🏼‍♀️ And believe me I have wrinkles of my own !! Just so unusual to see on ‘celebs’
Unfortunately, she went through an early menopause and it shows.

Reactions: 1
I just can't believe she was consuming the amount of booze she says she would. Surely she'd not be functioning at any level. Was she never left alone with her children then? No concerns about her ability to work?

I have been sober for over 6 years. it's possible for alcohol to be a destructive addiction without necessarily needing to drink oceans of the stuff. I feel like the amounts get inflated so we understand just how bad it was. Certainly for me it wasn't extrodinary amounts causing the problems most of the time, it was the fact I couldn't stop when I started and the sort of behaviour drunk me exhibited. I never drank every day etc but it was still put me in harms way so many times etc.

As for the medical side of things, sadly a lot of us are dealing with seemingly endless illness, life threatening several times in my case, early menopuase, cancer, losing the chance to have a child or more children. If you actually want to use your experiences for good Shel, first step is perhaps realising lots of other women deal with the same stuff the world over and we just have to keep getting up until we can't do that anymore.
I wish I could love this more than once Freddie ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Attention, attention, breaking news,
Michelle bleeping Heaton wants more attention…..
🙄

insufferable idiot, I struggle to have any sympathy for her at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t thought about this in years, it was hilarious! Remember the disappointment at her single flopping! 🙈She was a right diva. Loved it! 😅
Pure comedy Gold.
LSL takes herself TOO SERIOUSLY.
MINUS humour.

Michelle seemed good with him but it couldnt work woth her the sister not being happy. Who would think they were that important to intervene in what seemd like a perfectly happy pairing.

As for her hoping for a top 10 and enquiring.
Shame Social media wasnt around we couldve told her NO! Before this aired.
Cringefest in a good way.
No top 10.😄
No way no way!!😁

Any chance of her giving it another go?
Pleeaasseee
Lockdown with LSL and family!
Her manager though 😅 it seemed like he has zero interest.
More about his comeback😂

Petition: the return of Lisa Scott Lee to reity TV. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I dont think you can live with a non functional pancreas fyi.

Reactions: 1
I dont think you can live with a non functional pancreas fyi.
You can although you would be reliant on insulin shots and all other medication. Not sure if Michelle’s pancreas has completely shut down but she mentioned this on the Lorraine show.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No I am likely really defensive because of my cousins alcoholism she had stage 3b cervical cancer and then became an alcoholic she survived by some miracle both the cancer and the alcoholism. I can tell by looking at that picture of Michelle and other pictures that it is likely her liver may have been failing and it would take a lot of drink for that. I doubt she would lie as doctors at the priory would see her on the media and even though they can’t break confidentiality they could confirm her liver was not failing if it wasn’t as it would be a lie. As for the school run etc there are alcoholics who hold down jobs and hide their alcoholism until they can’t anymore. It’s impossible to keep it going. I didn’t know about that Tik Toc. What I am saying is though she clearly isn’t lying about how alcoholism almost killed her. As for going to the media etc that’s up to her.
I don't believe for a second that any Dr would contradict what a patient releases to the press, whether they are being honest or not.

Reactions: 11