Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one should believe a single word she says. I know first hand how she likes to spin a tale and her desperation to be center of attention. I believe she had an issue with alcohol but refuse to believe it was as serious as she’s making out. She comes from a very over protective family who wouldn’t have just let this slide. She will manipulate any situation to stay in the headlines.

I’d be kind but she really doesn’t deserve it.

Reactions: 26
No one should believe a single word she says. I know first hand how she likes to spin a tale and her desperation to be center of attention. I believe she had an issue with alcohol but refuse to believe it was as serious as she’s making out. She comes from a very over protective family who wouldn’t have just let this slide. She will manipulate any situation to stay in the headlines.

Knew it. Care to disclose any other tales she has spun? Thanks for the tea!

Reactions: 8

Are you Lisa Scott -Lee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when her neighbour tested positive for covid during the first lockdown and she appeared on Lorraine making a big drama out of it. She hadn't even been in direct contact with the neighbour and nobody in her family had any symptoms. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People are doubting her because her Instagram posts show a very different tale to the one she was telling.
Death’s door from alcoholism in October, doing a panto in Liverpool in December?
Panto organisers would have sacked her the minute she was pissed onstage in front of kids.

It genuinely concerns me how people fall for this actual tit that spews out of her mouth. She wants to highlight alcoholism, its 2021, there are plenty of sources and companies that can help with that, not to hear it from some failed, crappy popstar who needs the dosh for her mortgage payment. If it means so much for her, donate her tv fees to a charity, or visit colleges and speak about it openly o vulnerable teens.

She reeks of desperation

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s clearly been unwell you can tell just by looking at her but I think some people (like me) lose any sort of compassion or belief when she has pretty much kept herself in the public eye by selling every health issue. Let’s face it what else has she done? Her Instagram bio says ‘TV Presenter’. When has she ever done this?! It’s embarrassing and can’t be nice for her children. She’s clinging onto this ‘fame’ that she had back in the early 2,000’s from being in the band. It would probably do her the world of good mentally to accept her life now with her lovely children and maybe get a normal job instead of fighting to stay in the lime light by selling all her health concerns.

Reactions: 19
She’s on Lorraine this morning ‘meeting the people who saved her life’ or something.
I was too busy eye rolling to catch it properly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on Lorraine this morning ‘meeting the people who saved her life’ or something.
I was too busy eye rolling to catch it properly.
I just never watch ITV anymore as all the morning programs are infested with these woe is me people. I would rather hear about genuine people with genuine problem who don't expect 'there, there's' from sycophantic past-it presenters.

Reactions: 7
To the people who said Michelle was lying about the extent of her alcoholism a priory consultant has confirmed she was near death on Lorraine. Hope Michelle continues in her recovery from the soul destroying killer that is alcoholism.

Reactions: 2
To the people who said Michelle was lying about the extent of her alcoholism a priory consultant has confirmed she was near death on Lorraine. Hope Michelle continues in her recovery from the soul destroying killer that is alcoholism.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm no psychiatrist, but you have to question how helpful the role of Professional Victim is to her recovery. Her whole gig since Liberty X has been "Michelle Heaton's battle with cancer gene", "Michelle Heaton's battle with menopause", "Michelle Heaton's addiction to diet pills", "Michelle Heaton's battle with alcoholism" and at this stage it's her only means to staying in the spotlight. The TV gigs and magazine articles and Lorraine series are probably the family's main income.

Yeah, she's clearly been really unfortunate with her health, and you can throw a "raising awareness" tag on it, but realistically the saga stories will continue until she finds a way to make money that doesn't include using Lorraine as a therapist to keep herself in the spotlight. And there's a real ominous feel to someone declaring sobriety and recovery and "you can do it too" a few months after she entered rehab.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm no psychiatrist, but you have to question how helpful the role of Professional Victim is to her recovery. Her whole gig since Liberty X has been "Michelle Heaton's battle with cancer gene", "Michelle Heaton's battle with menopause", "Michelle Heaton's addiction to diet pills", "Michelle Heaton's battle with alcoholism" and at this stage it's her only means to staying in the spotlight. The TV gigs and magazine articles and Lorraine series are probably the family's main income.

Yeah, she's clearly been really unfortunate with her health, and you can throw a "raising awareness" tag on it, but realistically the saga stories will continue until she finds a way to make money that doesn't include using Lorraine as a therapist to keep herself in the spotlight. And there's a real ominous feel to someone declaring sobriety and recovery and "you can do it too" a few months after she entered rehab.
Jesus, you would think she's the only person to have had a double mastectomy, etc. I can assure you she is not. She will always be a drug addict and always be an alcoholic - that's the nature of the beast. Most people don't have the chance to go the Priory or, to be honest, be seen by a GP who can push them in the right direction. Let's see where she is in 5 years - I won't be here to see it as I will be dead from terminal IPF. Hey ho... you will probably be reading the exact same rubbish about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

AA urge people not to talk about their recovery on social media as research shows those who do, are more likely to relapse.
I have no doubt she was a high functioning alcoholic for a long time. She constantly looked puffy red and glazed. But I feel she instantly sees it as a money making/attention scheme. Its all she knows. She needs to get out the public eye, heal in private and look after her kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What stands out for me there is the lack of connection or empathy to that young girl. You would surely feel so emotions at seeing what could have become of your own children? Bearing in mind they didn't know if she was going to make it? She's just sat there smiling and tbh doesn't even look like she's listening. And the doctor is just reading from her notes, doesn't sound like he's had much to do with her care.

I still stand by my comments you can't call yourself recovered after 4 months, and it is highly irresponsible of both her and the priory to suggest you can cure alcoholism with one stint in the priory. Thought it was a cocaine addiction anyway?

Edit on my phones autocorrect on cocaine

Reactions: 11
I haven't read this thread properly right through, I will, so I don't know the opinions over here. What I'm here to say is this....... I was married to an alcoholic for a long time and I can tell an alcoholic just by the look in their eyes, call me crazy but as soon as I look at someone a sixth sense kicks in and I can tell they got a problem. I saw an interview she's done, she's not recovered. She's still got a problem. She's taking something. That's all.

Reactions: 9
What stands out for me there is the lack of connection or empathy to that young girl. You would surely feel so emotions at seeing what could have become of your own children? Bearing in mind they didn't know if she was going to make it? She's just sat there smiling and tbh doesn't even look like she's listening. And the doctor is just reading from her notes, doesn't sound like he's had much to do with her care.

I still stand by my comments you can't call yourself recovered after 4 months, and it is highly irresponsible of both her and the priory to suggest you can cure alcoholism with one stint in the priory. Thought it was a cocaine addiction anyway?

Edit on my phones autocorrect on cocaine

She almost looked proud when the 'doctor' said she was in a terrible way and they didn't think she'd make it. Almost like she gets off on the attention.

Reactions: 16
I haven't read this thread properly right through, I will, so I don't know the opinions over here. What I'm here to say is this....... I was married to an alcoholic for a long time and I can tell an alcoholic just by the look in their eyes, call me crazy but as soon as I look at someone a sixth sense kicks in and I can tell they got a problem. I saw an interview she's done, she's not recovered. She's still got a problem. She's taking something. That's all.
Maybe she is taking anti anxiety medication ? Idk

Reactions: 2
The doctor in that clip said this time last year she had alcoholic hepatitis and was on her way to developing liver cirrhosis. I’m pretty sure once that kicks in, the damage is permanent and your liver will only last another 10-15 years (even without alcohol) before she would have needed a transplant. It shows what a grip it had hold of her as after that news last year she still didn’t give up drinking until three months ago. I very much doubt she’s still drinking unless she has a death wish. Horrible disease.

Reactions: 3