Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her latest Instagram post. How was she left in charge of her children and doing school runs if she was downing that much

Reactions: 13
flippin eck that picture :oops: never seen her look like that on her IG just shows all you see is not real with filters ect. She does look really ill in the pic so good luck to her on her sober journey. I remember before she went into rehab she was pictured all glammed up having her hair done so shocked at that photo.

Reactions: 8
Came on to see if anyone had seen the latest snap...just wow. I'm not a fan but she looked ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hopefully she's on the road to recovery. Did she say she drunk 2/3 bottles of wine and bottle of vodka a day since 2018?

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I just don’t believe it. Why would any responsible husband let her look after children when she was in that state? Why would he laugh at her trying to drink up wine she had spilled.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Her eyes seem very swollen a bit like an allergic reaction?
Sorry but I just don’t believe it. Why would any responsible husband let her look after children when she was in that state? Why would he laugh at her trying to drink up wine she had spilled.
Completely agree, looks like allergic reaction and sure a little hungover, feel like some of this is for attention and also 20 weeks sober isn’t very long she still has lots of work to do to stay on track she’s acting like she no longer has any demons but if she was drinking that much since 2018 it’ll take longer for her to mentally be in a stable place

Reactions: 23
Scroll back on her Instagram, on the 6th April (so just before she claims that that puffy eyes pic was taken)she did a Liberty X gig.

Reactions: 12
So in Michelle’s last Instagram post she said this was her about twenty weeks ago and looking at the calendar that makes it roughly about the last week at end of April. This first picture is dated the 23rd April, her eyes look pretty healthy to me (I work in an eye clinic) and not bloodshot from alcohol abuse. It’s all a bit suspicious.

Then in a recent Daily Mail article Michelle says -

'My husband and friends tried an intervention to get me to rehab.'

'Three months ago I was on deaths door, I was given a couple of days [to live]. I was so ill I had lost so much weight, my skin was translucent, my belly was swollen and hard. I was sick so I could drink more. I'd feel happy so I could drink more. It controlled everything I did.

'The last three years I've never had a day off alcohol, a drink or some sort, last September I was in hospital with a failed pancreas and liver disease.

'It wasn't looking good, even then I couldn't stop. I was told if I continued I would die but I still didnt' stop. Nothing mattered, my skin, I could see my veins, my skin was itchy, I was scrathed with scars.’

These last two images are from her Instagram before she gets in a jacuzzi on her holiday at the beginning of October when her skin is supposedly translucent, visible veins and scrathed with scars. Obviously she could have put a filter on but her skin appears fine.

Also she was posting various times during September when she was supposedly in hospital which is very confusing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I think she is playing up the alcohol intake and playing down the drug use. I also think she has an eating disorder and that’s the real reason she went in to a clinic.

Reactions: 30
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I think she is playing up the alcohol intake and playing down the drug use. I also think she has an eating disorder and that’s the real reason she went in to a clinic.
I am inclined to agree.

Reactions: 19
and now you have skanky price re-posting the hideous photo of her "best mate" and also claiming she was instrumental in saving her! With friends like that who needs enemies???

Reactions: 7
and now you have skanky price re-posting the hideous photo of her "best mate" and also claiming she was instrumental in saving her! With friends like that who needs enemies???
How can KP pay for her rehab when she has money issues and creditors is beyond me and the Heaton Hadleys have just had lots of building work done.

Reactions: 10
I don't really have much to add othet than totally Scott Lee is the best reality TV show ever. It's about time I watched it all again 😁

Her and Lisa hating each other throughout it was so good to watch.

I haven’t thought about this in years, it was hilarious! Remember the disappointment at her single flopping! 🙈She was a right diva. Loved it! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hugh stood by this woman after she humiliated him on national TV and went on to marry her :sick: Mind boggling... o_O Poor children!

Reactions: 4
She is full of tit, utterly full of it. Let's assume that pic of her looking like death warmed up with bloodshot eyes etc is real, why was it taken at that point? Surely she wouldn't have been lucid enough to consent and why would her husband (assuming he took it), take a picture of her in that state? I truly think she's got Munchausen's and when the attention from this all dies down, it will be anorexia/bulimia/nervous breakdown etc. She is a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This!!!
completely agree. I’ve thought she’s had an eating disorder for years! And drugs keep your weight down. Very unhealthy addiction to either exercise or food. When she was super thin years ago after she’d had years of being overweight and she used to do the You Tube videos of what I eat in a day… I used to think how do you survive getting up at 5am, drinking black coffee,having a work out then eating sweet F A all day apart from like egg whites!
Another thing about the drink addiction. If she drank like she claims she did, how the hell did she drive her children to school etc for all those years without being caught by someone?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17