Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg....the bush comment had me dying.

i really hope FRE gets a hold of the "pulling out" screenshot.

Reactions: 1
Michael just had his Patreon livestream. Out of 210 Patrons, his max view was about 16 and a good bit of them are moderators. I'm really surprised his Patreon numbers haven't dropped substantially. His YT views are ridiculously small. There was nithing of substance in the chat. He's still bitter about Star Wars and everything at WDW is now 'like' instead of 'love', with the exception of cruising. I hope he's doing well with his regular job because he's gonna really need that income!

Reactions: 5
If he has taken up drinking beer, his weight is going to spiral even further out of control. A diet of fatty foods, sugar and beer is not good. For someone who claims to be watching his calorie and sugar intake, he's sure not doing a very good job.
What he had wasn't even beer, more like a shandy. It's 50/50 hefeweizen (beer, I'll give him that) and grapefruit soda. It's basically slightly alcoholic soda at 2.5% ABV. So he's getting the sugar he needs to grow chin #4, and can now claim to be a husky hirsute beer drinker. Asshat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What he had wasn't even beer, more like a shandy. It's 50/50 hefeweizen (beer, I'll give him that) and grapefruit soda. It's basically slightly alcoholic soda at 2.5% ABV. So he's getting the sugar he needs to grow chin #4, and can now claim to be a husky hirsute beer drinker. Asshat.
He'll be PMM soon....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mike’s last video is a bit of a mess, but at least we can put the hair dying theory to rest for the time being…

He also refers to himself as someone who likes using the standby-lines, which is complete nonsense as we know he’s been abusing DAS in the past, skipped lines thanks to “friends” and probably hasn’t really queued for anything 90% of the time.

As a minor positive he did do some editing on this video, with an effect showing a clip from a past vlog - that’s more effort than he usually puts into these talking heads videos. It’s still rambly though and could benefit from some kind of outline or script…

Reactions: 4
More word salad today and he rambles on and thinks he is smarter than Disney Executives. He basically says, “They’ll come around and make it so I enjoy going everyday. They won’t want people to come and spend money at hotels and the parks.”
He also should check his teeth for food bits if he is going to have his huge melon just on screen the entire time. Looked like he had a piece of spinach in his teeth but it was probably a chocolate chip since he wouldn’t know what spinach is.

Reactions: 8

What do you think Mikey's excuse for not being invited to the Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind ride media event will be? Will he be on another boring cruise? And will he state that he's not that big of a fan of the movie, even though he dressed up as Star Lord for Halloween? TBD. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I am just going to have to share these thoughts from Patreon. It takes all I have not to point out several untruths that Michael perpetuates!! Mom of Huskies- did you read these too?? He is also apparently going to do a video about saving the soil. He needs to just take Disney off his description, but then he will surely drop even more views. I have come to the conclusion that views are more an indicator of success than because his subscriptions haven't fallen off. I think people don't stop subscribing, they just stop watching. If anyone can educate me on their algorithm I'd listen!

Attachments

• Wow
…why does molly get a pass? I’m not sure why she’s immune from criticism she’s annoying as duck too.

Reactions: 2
So I am just going to have to share these thoughts from Patreon. It takes all I have not to point out several untruths that Michael perpetuates!! Mom of Huskies- did you read these too?? He is also apparently going to do a video about saving the soil. He needs to just take Disney off his description, but then he will surely drop even more views. I have come to the conclusion that views are more an indicator of success than because his subscriptions haven't fallen off. I think people don't stop subscribing, they just stop watching. If anyone can educate me on their algorithm I'd listen!
Michael is an environmental expert? an environmentalist? Michael is flopping around, pressing buttons hoping that he strikes a chord with viewers. I wrote recently that when michael was in MD and going to WDW he lucked into a programming niche. He ruined that niche by moving to Florida. Now he is spending his time hoping he can luck into another programming niche. It's not a rational business/program content creation model.

What's Mike doing to get ready for the 5K tomorrow night?
A night blossom with seven Splenda. Then when he gets up he'll snort a line of Splenda and mainline a few more bags right at the start. Then him and his 4 chins will slither through the coarse squealing and acting like an asshole.

Michael is an environmental expert? an environmentalist? Michael is flopping around, pressing buttons hoping that he strikes a chord with viewers. I wrote recently that when michael was in MD and going to WDW he lucked into a programming niche. He ruined that niche by moving to Florida. Now he is spending his time hoping he can luck into another programming niche. It's not a rational business/program content creation model.
He's like a fish flopping around on the boat floor hoping he somehow hits water.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.