Michael & David Kay #8 Farewell to the Disney Dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if he’s a drink now!

Michael & Day Kay #9: Two Men Walked into a Kay Bar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how or if I can quote a post from the last thread but regarding Mikey’s love life…of course it’s non-exsistant. He is in love with himself and only himself.

Reactions: 7
I try to say things kindly to not get banned as I do want him to open his eyes and see deep down we're trying to help.
But are we still trying to help? I’m not so sure. And I am not trying to sound hateful, but I think the days where many of us felt that he could be salvaged are long gone. He has done a lot of crappy things and shown that his intentions are to only serve his own ego and inflated self-importance.

Reactions: 8
GUYS. I think he was trolling me in the beginning of today's vlog lollll. I commented on his video when he ate the goat cheese creamsicle thing and asked him (kindly) to use more adjectives and compare the food items he's trying to other things. Watch the first couple of minutes of today's vlog lol. I meant for him to compare it to every day food items, not specific to Disney. Also very much doubt he actually had beverly.
Welcome Paper Cup! He did say that the chicken skewer in the China pavilion didn't have enough peanut sauce, in his opinion, but if you like just the chicken flavor, then maybe it's your thing. That description just really did it for me. I just love chicken with chicken flavor. :rolleyes: We've all tried nice, constructive comments in the past to just end up shadow banned.

Reactions: 6
We've crapped on Mike a lot lately....and justifiably so.

But...what about Dave?

It just seems so bizarre that he hasn't posted any/many pictures from overseas. Don't get me wrong, I understand that videos take time to edit and what not, so those might be delayed. But, his Insta is pretty bare.

A part of me is worried/wonders if his idiot self didn't get cell phone service figured out. I know when I went overseas I purchased a SIM card when I got to the UK. He made it sound like he was going to float from place to place, hostel to hostel, probably. If he didn't get cell phone service sorted, and he isn't settling down anywhere with some decent wifi...I'm honestly slightly worried about the guy.

We know he was in Ireland around 3/12-13. But, he is still posting Arizona pics and videos. It makes things very, very confusing. Of course Dave's sense of travel time has always been a bit complicated. He will often talk about going on adventures for "who knows how long" which end up being like 1 or 2 days. This time he said he would be over there for a few weeks, but...it might be months, who knows. Who knows if he has any actual plans. I mean...I presume he has a return flight ticket but...maybe not.
Was he really in Ireland? He was in a museum that could have been anywhere. :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Welcome Paper Cup! He did say that the chicken skewer in the China pavilion didn't have enough peanut sauce, in his opinion, but if you like just the chicken flavor, then maybe it's your thing. That description just really did it for me. I just love chicken with chicken flavor. :rolleyes: We've all tried nice, constructive comments in the past to just end up shadow banned.
I also enjoyed how he described the grapefruit beer. "It's a great grapefruit flavor" lmao like oh wow no way I was expecting banana flavor thank God I know this now

Reactions: 4
But do you like chicken that’s been fried or fried chicken better?

Reactions: 3
If he has taken up drinking beer, his weight is going to spiral even further out of control. A diet of fatty foods, sugar and beer is not good. For someone who claims to be watching his calorie and sugar intake, he's sure not doing a very good job.
It is a common theme with these vloggers.

Reactions: 2
If he has taken up drinking beer, his weight is going to spiral even further out of control. A diet of fatty foods, sugar and beer is not good. For someone who claims to be watching his calorie and sugar intake, he's sure not doing a very good job.
I'm actually concerned at how this is going to affect him both physically and mentally to be honest.

I'm running (well, jogging/walking/crawling if necessary) the 5K at runDisney this week. Hoping to see Michael in the wild...I'll let y'all know.

Anyone else going?
I totally wanted to but it sold out as i was clicking checkout...ugh. Not to upset i did the Expedition Everest challenge a few times when they were doing it awhile back. It was a lot of fun! Sad Everest won't be open for y'all to ride during the race.

Reactions: 2
Where is @Claude4 to bless this first page with the majestic scenery of our favorite Karlsbergs?

And a quick Recap of the last thread:

Michael is now a cruise expert giving us helpful info like how a vacation on a boat is quite a bit different than a vacation in Disney World.
Michael's been joined by mystery guests to help his vlogs get 800 views instead of 600 views. It's usually his mom.
Dave is in Ireland, he can stay there.
Michael wants us to know what cruise he should do next. Hopefully somewhere north where icebergs come into the mix!

Might've missed a few details but I think this covers it!
My apologies for being late to the game. Great new thread title. Michael’s career as a podcaster is off to a strong start.
1648562931097.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m hoping laborge345 rejoins our civil and family friend conversation. I was a little salty with my prior comments. Hopefully I didn’t offend anyone 😉.

1648563661002.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I'm running (well, jogging/walking/crawling if necessary) the 5K at runDisney this week. Hoping to see Michael in the wild...I'll let y'all know.

Anyone else going?
I’ll be running this weekend! And totally joining you on this quest to see Michael in the wild and report back.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I liked watching him when he was a Squealy as hell 😂😂 I cry laughing at all of his “travel day” videos.. Dude is such a nerd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.