Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gotta get to WDW to get my picture taken now that I know where photo pass cameras are!!! wow Good to know!!! I love it!!!!

I do have one quibble about the camera location michael described on space mountain I believe on the right, the alpha track, the one that turns right, but really turns left: michael said it was at 48 degrees, but my recollection is that it's at 46.35 degrees. pretty sure I'm correct.

Michael said we can have fun! But I don't know why a once in a lifetime visitor wants a posed ride picture rather than a candid/spontaneous one. Michael has a "I love michael" disorder which has him loving his own posed image. I don't have that problem, I don't know how to vacation like michael says I should.

He literally suggested that people need to practice on the rides to get a good picture. :poop::rolleyes: :poop:๐Ÿ‘น:poop:๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I gotta get to WDW to get my picture taken now that I know where photo pass cameras are!!! wow Good to know!!! I love it!!!!

I do have one quibble about the camera location michael described on space mountain I believe on the right, the alpha track, the one that turns right, but really turns left: michael said it was at 48 degrees, but my recollection is that it's at 46.35 degrees. pretty sure I'm correct.

Michael said we can have fun! But I don't know why a once in a lifetime visitor wants a posed ride picture rather than a candid/spontaneous one. Michael has a "I love michael" disorder which has him loving his own posed image. I don't have that problem, I don't know how to vacation like michael says I should.

He literally suggested that people need to practice on the rides to get a good picture. :poop::rolleyes: :poop:๐Ÿ‘น:poop:๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ’ฉ
I always thought that the whole point of the strategically placed cameras were to get that spontaneous picture of you and your family enjoying your once in a lifetime vacation. I was unaware that there's a faction of people who practice their ride face on their $10k+ vacation.

• Haha
I always thought that the whole point of the strategically placed cameras were to get that spontaneous picture of you and your family enjoying your once in a lifetime vacation. I was unaware that there's a faction of people who practice their ride face on their $10k+ vacation.
oh christ, I fear that claude is going to run with "ride face" with a very particular michael picture :sick:

• Haha
Here's the same .gif with the original background...still weird. It's just so much better without the background. Right?
ezgif-2-3184004eda.gif

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I only made it about halfway through Mikey's hot mess today. It needed to come with Cliff Notes...or maybe a schematic. Of course that's assuming that most WDW guests a) have time to go on rides over and over practicing poses and b) give a tit about those overpriced ride photos. Does he really think people who've spent thousands for their Disney trip want to waste time waiting to ride, say, Haunted Mansion, over and over to practice for a posed reaction shot? Ok that's a rhetorical question. Mikey only ever thinks of himself. Also those phony reaction shots with Mommy enraged me and I had to click away. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Watched Mikey's newest public embarrassment, oh sorry I've just been told he prefers the word "Content" my bad! I'm genuinely curious who he's making this type of content for... this thing about ride cameras would be cool if the man child actually showed on video the cameras? but what do I know? I'll leave this up to the guy with a failing channel surviving off mommys money ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Reactions: 5
hey im new to the forms and i just wanted to share a terrifying story
I've met and interacted with Michael on multiple occasions to the point he once said "nice to see you again" thinking we were friends
it must be exciting to live a life like his and think someone actually cares about you

Something for you ladies to dream about tonight! ๐Ÿ˜˜
View attachment 1363213
Fricken just laughed and grimaced at the same time! How is that possible!!?

Thank you, @Claude4 for keeping us ladies entertained and for holding the best Michael and David "Kay" photo archive EVER!!๐Ÿ’•

Oof... Over half the day since published and 1,500 views.

Way to go, Michael.

And... I see you Mamma "Kay." :rolleyes:
PXL_20220623_015920428.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hey! Everyone is making fun of Mikey's photo tips today, but that 1.5k views, just pushed him up to 62k subscribers!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Oh wait, you're all saying all of his competition are all over 100k...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Hey! Everyone is making fun of Mikey's photo tips today, but that 1.5k views, just pushed him up to 62k subscribers!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Oh wait, you're all saying all of his competition are all over 100k...:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Meanwhile Dave Kay is at 10,500 subscribers. When you check his Social Blade, it is funny how the graphic that normally projects when you should hit new subscriber milestones is going the wrong way. It states Dave Kay should reach 10,400 subscribers tomorrow. Even his continuous word salad of a vacation in Europe is not helping to bring in the new viewers.

Attachments

• Haha
I never thought about the princess meet and greets from the perspective of a parent, having to explain why a fully grown man is not only in there but recording the thing tooโ€ฆlol

Reactions: 3
Saw on Reddit. First comment guessed it was Michael Kay ๐Ÿ™‚
View attachment 1363146
I just saw that post on Reddit and the comments section did not disappoint. Thatโ€™s 217 upvotes from Michael haters.

[โ€“]katethern 217 points 15 hours agoLegit sounds like it could have been Michael Kay the Disney Vlogger. I stopped watching him ages ago and he would have these really long and odd interactions with face characters.

[โ€“]relidtm 34 points 15 hours ago
I was going to say Michael kay take my upvote.

[โ€“]jar996 62 points 14 hours ago
Except the whole early 20s partโ€ฆ

[โ€“]LorangeJuice 4 points 11 hours ago
Dave Kay?

[โ€“]Kaz2627 32 points 13 hours ago
This comment made my day because he is exactly who I was thinking, but no one could mistake Michael for being in his 20s.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.