Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like our favorite man child has gone on a bit of an Instagram rant:

View attachment 1359558
#RIPMagic
Sheesh, Michael is such an emotional mess.

He is constantly looking for Disney to make him feel a certain way. He also repeatedly grumbles that he's not finding that feeling, then backtracks in an attempt to convince himself that he is not unhappy. It's exhausting. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Hey you patreon šŸ® who love him I know you watch here! How do you feel about Michael not even mentioning the Disney pride collection as vlogger who shows all things Disney?
But he doesnā€™t show ā€œall things Disneyā€. Heā€™s only interested in showing womenā€™s clothing and purses. He doesnā€™t even show menā€™s shirts.

Sheesh, Michael is such an emotional mess.

He is constantly looking for Disney to make him feel a certain way. He also repeatedly grumbles that he's not finding that feeling, then backtracks in an attempt to convince himself that he is not unhappy. It's exhausting. :rolleyes:
Just like Kyle Pallo.

Reactions: 8
Looks like our favorite man child has gone on a bit of an Instagram rant:

View attachment 1359558
#RIPMagic
Maybe michael does not sense any emotion from the new fireworks shows because he died inside. TBD

Once again Michael says the magic is gone from WDW. He couldn't keep saying the magic there, it was a lie right after he moved to Orlando and went on his quealfest.

Michael is falling away into obscurity quietly. Dave has never left obscurity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every so often Michael makes a statement I will agree with and could up his comments if I was allowed to post. For the most part though, in my opinion, he's circling the drain. The total lack of effort and regular Disney bashing really surfaced after they removed him from the media list. His channel is pretty much useless at this point. I just watch from frustration. I know there are others like me on here and it's really a sad demise- the drop from a huge supporter and encourager- patron- to now frustrated, disappointed, and blocked.

Reactions: 10
Hello! Iā€™ve been lurking around these parts for a bit and finally decided to hop into the conversation myself! As Dave Kayā€™s Favorite Disney Character figment would sayā€¦ let the good times roll!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello! Iā€™ve been lurking around these parts for a bit and finally decided to hop into the conversation myself! As Dave Kayā€™s Favorite Disney Character figment would sayā€¦ let the good times roll!
Welcome aboard. When I troll Michael and Dave I think to myself ā€œitā€™s a BLASTā€.

Reactions: 4
Every so often Michael makes a statement I will agree with and could up his comments if I was allowed to post. For the most part though, in my opinion, he's circling the drain. The total lack of effort and regular Disney bashing really surfaced after they removed him from the media list. His channel is pretty much useless at this point. I just watch from frustration. I know there are others like me on here and it's really a sad demise- the drop from a huge supporter and encourager- patron- to now frustrated, disappointed, and blocked.
I completely agree, and I think others on this thread would too.

As goofy as Michael is, I hate to see him struggling.

Again, good job, Jane. Your kids are lost.

Reactions: 2
Another headphone-wearing green screen today from Michael. Sharing the "SECRET" location of the ride cameras.

How many people actually pay for this service anyway? Most people I know might see the pictures, but never or rarely buy them...

But then again, valuable information so you can get memorable pictures like these to put on your mantelpiece.

Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 14.23.18.png
Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 14.25.19.png
Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 14.26.04.png
Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 14.26.49.png

• Haha
I just did 3 minutes of his ā€look left and look right 48 degreesā€ word salad for space mountain. Even Albert Einstein couldnā€™t follow what the duck he was saying. I had to askā€¦
457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero

What are you listening to on your headphones?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just did 3 minutes of his ā€look left and look right 48 degreesā€ word salad for space mountain. Even Albert Einstein couldnā€™t follow what the duck he was saying. I had to askā€¦
View attachment 1361697
Disney Hero

What are you listening to on your headphones?
Yes. 48 degrees. Not 47, not 49. Then look right. Or left. Right on Alpha. I think. Again, not sure. Maybe some video clips of the part of the ride heā€™s referring to? Naw, where would he find videos of Disney rides?

And the headphones are playing Jane Jubblies saying ā€œYouā€™re doing great! Youā€™re my special little guy!ā€ on repeat.

• Haha
I haven't watched this video and probably won't, but it's not a terrible idea for a Disney 101 type video. However, for Michael it's just another opportunity to showcase photos of himself.

I honestly think this dude has one criteria for a video: can I includes lots of photos/videos of myself?

Reactions: 10
Dave has a 45 min word salad. I did exactly 1:30 and quit but it did inspire a new burner.
QQ6O-rNMnVAtkURRx12JyS6r=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Cool to See

I like when you use my name sake and then say beautiful views.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Man i remember when Michaels lips were permanently affixed to Disney's ass. They could do no wrong as he sucked up to them for his special privileges. You can see how salty and bitter he is about getting booted from the media list because all of a sudden he has all these gripes. You'll never know what his true feelings are on anything because his opinion always fits his narrative. I remember him squealing with excitement over the NBA Experience when you know he really gave two shits. That was his first media invite if i remember correctly.

• Haha
Are any of these Disney vloggers getting invited to media events these days? I haven't seen much lately.

Meanwhile, JoJo is over 270K subs (although his views are squirrelly) and he had a YT short that hit over 33 million views - which he disclosed made him a whopping $17. That's because the shorts don't run ads, and it's just some type of creator bonus that is awarded.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.