Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael lost the magic of going to Disney constantly. I don't understand why he thinks that he'll get a different result by going on cruises constantly. It's basically the same thing. The only difference is the level of employee exploitation. Given that he's anti-gay, that might be enough for him. Michael, boycott the cruise ship's shows. Most of the people on stage are probably (gasp!) gay.

Reactions: 5
He was seemingly so afraid of “losing the magic” before, leading up to, and right after the move to Florida. After the move he would repeatedly attempt to convince us (and himself) that the magic was still intact. It’s so obvious now that the magic is gone and has been for quite some time. I’m sure many of us saw this exact scenario playing out but it’s cool to see it actually happen.

Reactions: 6
Dave has made 12 Ireland videos and according to social blade he has made between a low of $1.16 and a high of $22.00 depending on how many ads were actually viewed. This is a bad business model for the super hero, comedian, skit actor, singer and entertainer. duck you Kelly Wertz, your YT channel is even worse.

• Haha
Dave has made 12 Ireland videos and according to social blade he has made between a low of $1.16 and a high of $22.00 depending on how many ads were actually viewed. This is a bad business model for the super hero, comedian, skit actor, singer and entertainer. duck you Kelly Wertz, your YT channel is even worse.
I was hoping he was going to enter an Irish pub as Havoc. Missed opportunity.

And seriously - what’s the actual deal with Kelly Wertz? Why is she so obsessed with this guy? I know the Kaykateers don’t have much going on in life and try to use their perceived “connection” to these D-list vloggers as a way to fill a void, but my god. Doesn’t she have a husband too?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I personally dont think Michael 'lost the magic'. I think he has a lack of creativity and his move to Florida proves it. He has no idea how to make things interesting on a regular basis. He is pretty normal in person but the person he perceives he needs to be while vlogging isnt appealing and his content isn't educational nor engaging. No matter how many times he changes the direction of his channel, he isnt going to go any further because his creativity has peaked. I am someone who watched his videos everyday and still do. It is painful to see someone struggle to be appealing. I think he has certainly listened to the 'Michael can do no wrong' supporters and it has hurt him.

Reactions: 7
I hope we get a channel update soon. I'm dying to find out if he thinks he might try some more super hero stuff, more tales from Havoc and Gem, or more cooking vlogs, or new travel ideas, or maybe none of that stuff. 🤷‍♂️. We'll see. Maybe some silly videos, or challenges. Maybe he'll finally divulge the thing he thought he talked to us about but wasn't sure if he was ready to discuss it even though he thinks he may have already brought it up in another vlog. We still haven't gotten that story. Or maybe we did but we don't remember if we were ready for it or not. Annnnd tit I think I just fell into a wormhole and went back in time! What year is this? Who are you people? How did you get in my phone? HAVOC!! WHERE ARE YOU? GET GEM AND HELP ME!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I personally dont think Michael 'lost the magic'. I think he has a lack of creativity and his move to Florida proves it. He has no idea how to make things interesting on a regular basis. He is pretty normal in person but the person he perceives he needs to be while vlogging isnt appealing and his content isn't educational nor engaging. No matter how many times he changes the direction of his channel, he isnt going to go any further because his creativity has peaked. I am someone who watched his videos everyday and still do. It is painful to see someone struggle to be appealing. I think he has certainly listened to the 'Michael can do no wrong' supporters and it has hurt him.
I don’t think he’s “normal” at all in person. The few times we see him in other peoples vlogs he seems socially awkward at best. I also don’t think normal people wake up their sister shirtless or spend inordinate times acting like a man child with their mother and little time doing things that people in their 30’s would.(both socially and professional). If his “friends” he always mentions were real they, along with the make believe girlfriend the kaykateers invented, would be enough for him to get a group discount on his next cruise. Agree that the on camera antics are increasingly over the top and for the benefit of his increasingly small loyalists.

Michael mailed it in again today with a green screen no effort tit show. The title says NEVER go on carnival but in the video he says he wants to go just not in the near future. He‘s such a tool bag. Shirt was tight AF too. Happy Friday ladies!
1653657352231.jpeg

You’ll also be glad to know Kelly has lost some weight. The black circle on her lower shirt is where I found 4 chicken wings. I know I’m being mean but like Ricky Gervais says, smart people never get offended. 😘
1653657599917.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He must have a full-time job because he can't be spending more than 5-6 hours a week on his channel.

I know the Kaykateers don’t have much going on in life and try to use their perceived “connection” to these D-list vloggers as a way to fill a void, but my god. Doesn’t she have a husband too?
Did I miss an update? The Kays moved up to D List?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where does this idiot get his facts? He spews data but never cites a reference or source. He states in today's video:

"there's another statistic that i did look into and unfortunately between 1995 and the present there have been over 250 individuals who have gone
overboard on board the carnival cruise ships."

I'm having a very hard time understanding this statistic. There have been a total of over 250 overboard accidents across all cruise lines and ferries since 1995 according to The Washington Post and The International Journal of Travel Medicine and Global Health. I'm not a huge fan of Carnival, and yes, I have sailed on Carnival, and it's not exactly at the top of my list. However, I never felt at risk or in danger to the extent that would prevent me from booking again.

I tried to post a response but I'm shadow banned (again). I'm not even trying to be mean or troll, I just believe that if you're going to present yourself as some kind of travel and cruise enthusiast, then get 👏 your 👏 facts 👏 right.

I would love to see Carnival smack him down.
🤛

Reactions: 12
Hopefully I can make it 4 videos in a row without getting deleted—thanks Kelly sorry about all the fat jokes. I hope Dave isn’t familiar with sarcasm. I had to pick words to count to stay focused on the video. I picked “beautiful views” and got 30 of them.
457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero

Thanks Dave. I’m too old to travel. I appreciate all the work you do. I know you just can’t show up and hit record. I hope you aren’t getting sick! Ever time you said lake I had to laugh.

• Haha
He is pretty normal in person but the person he perceives he needs to be while vlogging isnt appealing and his content isn't educational nor engaging.
Eh he’s clearly homophobic so duck him.

I don’t think he’s “normal” at all in person. The few times we see him in other peoples vlogs he seems socially awkward at best. I also don’t think normal people wake up their sister shirtless or spend inordinate times acting like a man child with their mother and little time doing things that people in their 30’s would.(both socially and professional). If his “friends” he always mentions were real they, along with the make believe girlfriend the kaykateers invented, would be enough for him to get a group discount on his next cruise. Agree that the on camera antics are increasingly over the top and for the benefit of his increasingly small loyalists.
Right. Agreed.

BA1-F6-FED-E288-4736-B18-B-B54-E203-D7578.jpg

Mike’s cruise vlog business ^^

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where does this idiot get his facts? He spews data but never cites a reference or source. He states in today's video:

"there's another statistic that i did look into and unfortunately between 1995 and the present there have been over 250 individuals who have gone
overboard on board the carnival cruise ships."

I'm having a very hard time understanding this statistic. There have been a total of over 250 overboard accidents across all cruise lines and ferries since 1995 according to The Washington Post and The International Journal of Travel Medicine and Global Health. I'm not a huge fan of Carnival, and yes, I have sailed on Carnival, and it's not exactly at the top of my list. However, I never felt at risk or in danger to the extent that would prevent me from booking again.

I tried to post a response but I'm shadow banned (again). I'm not even trying to be mean or troll, I just believe that if you're going to present yourself as some kind of travel and cruise enthusiast, then get 👏 your 👏 facts 👏 right.

I would love to see Carnival smack him down.
🤛
Michael’s never heard of google. After investigations specifically for Carnival overboards, it was found : “without exception, when investigations of MOB incidents are successfully concluded it is found that they were the result of an intentional or reckless act.” These can range from suicide to intoxication. Say it another way, Michael as usual is full of tit.
here is the data source. https://qz.com/quartzy/1321000/how-often-do-people-fall-overboard-on-cruise-ships/

Michael’s never heard of google. After investigations specifically for Carnival overboards, it was found : “without exception, when investigations of MOB incidents are successfully concluded it is found that they were the result of an intentional or reckless act.” These can range from suicide to intoxication. Say it another way, Michael as usual is full of tit.
here is the data source. https://qz.com/quartzy/1321000/how-often-do-people-fall-overboard-on-cruise-ships/
Yeah, that's it exactly. He's presenting the information as if people are just randomly getting tossed into the sea. Yes, accidents happen, but he's twisting the facts for a personal narrative. If he doesn't want to sail on Carnival because it's bougie and not his crowd, then just say so.

I wasn't sure I wanted to sail on Princess because of the whole, "Newly wed, nearly dead, and overfed" reputation. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Turns out, that is exactly the crowd that my family (even my teenagers) absolutely loved. Ya never know until you try it.

I love that people are dragging him in the comments. I doubt he can afford MSC/Princess/Viking (these are the ones I've only heard of that are pricier I'm sure there are others). He shows himself up to do little to no research every single time he turns the camera on. Surprised all these comments are still up, I guess the mods are out to lunch (no pun intended)

1653669449438.png

1653669543991.png

1653669512791.png

• Haha
"Falls overboard or onto lower decks (23%), suicide, murder, and a terror attack (19%), unspecified natural causes (18%), and cardiac incidents (16%) were the primary causes of passenger deaths. Suicide and murder (29%) and falls overboard or from height (24%) were the primary cause of crew member deaths. The most passenger deaths occurred on Carnival Cruise Lines (29%), Royal Caribbean Cruises (12%), and Norwegian Cruise Line (10%). The highest crew member deaths occurred on Carnival Cruise Line (19%) and Royal Caribbean Cruises (19%)."

RCC is the second highest cruise line in passenger deaths, but Michael does not mention why he thinks RCC is acceptable. Michael's reporting on cruise line safety was anecdotal, ridiculous, and not worth watching.

By the way, Carnival owns Cunard.

I love that people are dragging him in the comments. I doubt he can afford MSC/Princess/Viking (these are the ones I've only heard of that are pricier I'm sure there are others). He shows himself up to do little to no research every single time he turns the camera on. Surprised all these comments are still up, I guess the mods are out to lunch (no pun intended)

View attachment 1298590
View attachment 1298594
View attachment 1298591
I bet this is Michael's most viewed video in a while. The Carnival stans will hate-watch just to give it a thumbs down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.