Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cruise expert Michael put out a six minute video today. Let me save you some time. I’m retired so no sweat off my balls.

The cruise industry is changing. No tit every industry is changing.
The Disney Wish is coming.
Celebrity has two new ships in service that are less tonnage than Disney but hold more guests which is pretty cool. Not sure what that means.
RC has Wonders of the Seas and “we‘ll be on that one quite a bit”
RC also has Icon of the Seas.
Norwegian has some new ships coming with a go cart track he can’t wait to try.
MSC—“we will give it a try”
Some new ships are in the planning process for the cruise line industry.

His shirt is tight AF and he’ll need a manssiere pretty soon.
1653481793300.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thanks again, @Claude4! Another view saved.

So, another video with zero effort. What is this guy even doing? Do you think he has accepted that his channel is dead and just going to string out the Patreons until they are all gone too (as mentioned in a comment yesterday)?

Reactions: 3
The cruise expert Michael put out a six minute video today. Let me save you some time. I’m retired so no sweat off my balls.

Celebrity has two new ships in service that are less tonnage than Disney but hold more guests which is pretty cool. Not sure what that means.

View attachment 1292996
WOW, thanks for the teaser, I can't wait to rage! This looks to be a new low in lack of information, to beat it he might just have to sit in front of the camera and not say anything. michael keeps plumbing below the level we thought was the absolute bottom. It truly is amazing.
1653484548263.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WOW, thanks for the teaser, I can't wait to rage! This looks to be a new low in lack of information, to beat it he might just have to sit in front of the camera and not say anything. michael keeps plumbing the below the level we thought was the absolute bottom. It truly is amazing.
Literally laughed out loud! Wouldn't that be HILARIOUS!? Just Michael sitting there in front of a green screen, silent. 😂

I skimmed through Dave’s adventure and it is an over the top words salad even by Dave standards. Don’t do a drinking game with ”not sure or maybe” you’ll bleeping die. He gets confused over 15 times while I watched. He did his usual stream of conscience word babble which was a nice hate watch. “Nice to see, beautiful views” were a plenty. He went on the wishing stairs hence my comment below. Check out the very end. His editing is just crazy. He eats a croissant, then a McDonald’s dessert which was “prett solid” then magically he’s in a pub with a burger and a pint of Guinness + “friends”. Then we get the obligatory “we‘ll let you know what we think” and then nothing. duck you kelly. I’ve got a personal record of thee Dave video comments and no deletions. Don’t duck this up for me you hog.
457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero

I’m enjoying your Ireland adventure. On the wishing stairs you should have wished for 100k views of this video because you deserve it. I was worried you were getting lost at the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1292996
That shirt looks SO uncomfortable!

Thanks again, @Claude4! Another view saved.

So, another video with zero effort. What is this guy even doing? Do you think he has accepted that his channel is dead and just going to string out the Patreons until they are all gone too (as mentioned in a comment yesterday)?
I’m not the YouTube expert like Mikey who is making dozens of dollars monthly with putrid/nobody watching videos but shouldn’t a “cruise vlogger” actually be going on at least 1 or 2 cruises per month? All the other cruise channels do. I know finances are almost as tight as his shirts but Mikey you going on one 3 day cheap ass RCL cruise 2 months ago doesn’t show anything. Get your fat ass on a whole bunch of cruise ships, maybe mommy can help pay, and stop sitting in front of the green screen showing us your boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not the YouTube expert like Mikey who is making dozens of dollars monthly with putrid/nobody watching videos but shouldn’t a “cruise vlogger” actually be going on at least 1 or 2 cruises per month? All the other cruise channels do. I know finances are almost as tight as his shirts but Mikey you going on one 3 day cheap ass RCL cruise 2 months ago doesn’t show anything. Get your fat ass on a whole bunch of cruise ships, maybe mommy can help pay, and stop sitting in front of the green screen showing us your boobs.
I have said it on here before, but look at Ben and David. They provide helpful information in an entertaining way and go on cruises all the time.

I have said it on here before, but look at Ben and David. They provide helpful information in an entertaining way and go on cruises all the time.
Right, and their friend, Emma Cruises, is the same. She presents helpful information and discloses prices, options, and ways to save.

Dave’s channel really is dead. He’s got 102 views of his international adventure today and four comments. 2 trolls from me and 2 answers from him.
1653510918046.jpeg

This is as aggressive as I dare get with Michael. Don’t want to lose my burner Disney Hero.

tc90-VODEGv3wEOfrXEysgtA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

patrick warren
1 hour ago
I am just now excepting the fact that Michael is more than just Disney. It’s fine.. I’m fine.

Hide reply

457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero
46 seconds ago
I get what you are saying. My concern is that he’s getting positive feedback from an echo chamber and I think it’s bad advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Dave’s channel really is dead. He’s got 102 views of his international adventure today and four comments. 2 trolls from me and 2 answers from him.
View attachment 1294249

This is as aggressive as I dare get with Michael. Don’t want to lose my burner Disney Hero.

View attachment 1294277
patrick warren
1 hour ago
I am just now excepting the fact that Michael is more than just Disney. It’s fine.. I’m fine.

Hide reply

View attachment 1294278
Disney Hero
46 seconds ago
I get what you are saying. My concern is that he’s getting positive feedback from an echo chamber and I think it’s bad advice.
Good job misusing excepting. Should fit right in with the kaykateers. 🤣. Oh wait. You're not Patrick? Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Speaking of dead channels WDW Couple still powering through despite their awful personalities

Reactions: 5
Speaking of dead channels WDW Couple still powering through despite their awful personalities
Yeah... Been wondering about those kids for a bit. What happened that they fell off so drastically? I know what it was for me... But curious about other perspectives.

View attachment 1294249

View attachment 1294277
patrick warren
1 hour ago

Hide reply

View attachment 1294278
Disney Hero
46 seconds ago
Didn't even watch the Dave's Blarney Stone video to see if he explained the point of kissing it, but snarky comment left to bump him to 5 total (including his 2 responses).

"Definitely bestowed the gift of eloquence after kissing the stone."

• Haha
Yeah... Been wondering about those kids for a bit. What happened that they fell off so drastically? I know what it was for me... But curious about other perspectives.
I wonder why so many even bother with their view counts. Wdw couple is boring but do provide a bit more information compared to Pallo, MK, TTT etc.

I wonder why so many even bother with their view counts. Wdw couple is boring but do provide a bit more information compared to Pallo, MK, TTT etc.
I agree with that statement. I actually like WDW Couple for that very reason. Their videos are beautiful shot and edited. I know some people may not like their presentation style or on cam persona, but I give them high marks for content and information.

Also, they seem to understand the business behind all of the YouTube and Influencer hype. Just my 2 cents... :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.