Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what else he would have wanted. There were speeches, a full song and dance performance, Anika Noni Rose (for some reason), and Make-A-Wish kids christening the ship. The only thing they didn't do was break an actual bottle of champagne.

It's more than most cruise ship christenings get.
And it rained for part of the ceremony.

I don't know what else he would have wanted. There were speeches, a full song and dance performance, Anika Noni Rose (for some reason), and Make-A-Wish kids christening the ship. The only thing they didn't do was break an actual bottle of champagne.

And he whined about the lack of a real Champagne bottle Mike is generally terrified of alcohol. :rolleyes: That man's brain is disconnected from his thought center.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And he whined about the lack of a real Champagne bottle Mike is generally terrified of alcohol. :rolleyes: That man's brain is disconnected from his thought center.
For a man who seems to suffer from Peter Pan Syndrome, he has absolutely no common sense. Perhaps the "virtual champage" is because the ship was being christened by CHILDREN!

Reactions: 5

I'll tell you what he wanted... He wanted to be there. You know if he had been there it would have been the show of a lifetime and he would have squealed through the entire thing. He's just once again being salty since he didn't get his invite.

Reactions: 12
Did any of the usual vloggers get invites? I know the actual media outlets did, but just wondering if the ones that went to the Starcruiser media preview were even invited.

Haha, IKR. And that whole thing about not wanting to damage the ship with a champagne bottle…I’m pretty sure that’s the least of concerns.if a champagne bottle can damage a 144,000t ship, then I won’t be sailing on her.

Reactions: 5
Just saw Michael in the Emporium in the MK. I used to follow his vlog when he was a DC resident, now just follow this forum for kicks :) He looks like a 50 year old man in person and he looks very heavy. He was vlogging and buying golden womens mickey ears. I wouldn’t go out of my way for him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did any of the usual vloggers get invites? I know the actual media outlets did, but just wondering if the ones that went to the Starcruiser media preview were even invited.

Haha, IKR. And that whole thing about not wanting to damage the ship with a champagne bottle…I’m pretty sure that’s the least of concerns.if a champagne bottle can damage a 144,000t ship, then I won’t be sailing on her.
He didn't say that did he? Haha A champagne bottle damaging a ship made of 4" thick steel! That's a Dave statement right there. 🤣. My god how are they so vapid!?

Reactions: 2
Just saw Michael in the Emporium in the MK. I used to follow his vlog when he was a DC resident, now just follow this forum for kicks :) He looks like a 50 year old man in person and he looks very heavy. He was vlogging and buying golden womens mickey ears. I wouldn’t go out of my way for him lol
I’m surprised u saw him out there. One of his obese patrons, excuse me, “friends” already told Teresa he is recovering from his achilles injury and that’s why he isn’t in the parks but rather sitting in front of his green screen talking about imaginary commitments and activities that keep him from going on cruises and to Disney. Maybe I misunderstood😏

Reactions: 3
He didn't say that did he? Haha A champagne bottle damaging a ship made of 4" thick steel! That's a Dave statement right there. 🤣. My god how are they so vapid!?
Yep, he said it.

A0F84528-0D70-424D-BBE7-0E3E96747616.jpg

So about those golden Mickey ears…I’m not sure he was buying them. Was he wearing them? He just
said on Patreon that he made a pair himself, like arts and crafts style.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I can't be bothered to even hate watch another green screen vlog (n)

Now there's a great thread title!
Michael and Dave Kay #10: When you can't even be bothered to hate watch their vlogs

Reactions: 10
My bet is a green screen opining about the Splash Mountain re-theme.

Mike must of thought “How can I get more chins and look like a bigger creep at the same time? I know I’ll wear some gold Mickey ears!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mike must of thought “How can I get more chins and look like a bigger creep at the same time? I know I’ll wear some gold Mickey ears!!”
Oh * my * gosh. This guy is so out of touch.

No green screen (shocking), but you were right, @starri, Splash update.

Michael has zero creativity and really is mailing it in these days.🤡

Reactions: 4
Michael's video today: Mentioned a couple of times that he's recovering from a nonserious Achilles injury and that's why he hasn't been in the parks. However, we all remember that he recently told us that he goes to the parks without filming. Which is it? He needs to remember his lies better. And of course there was the hilarious photo montage a tattlelifer (stacy?) put together of michael jumping all over the place and rock climbing on a cruise. Today's video continued michael's study of poor sound quality. He's just about got it perfected.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.