Michael and Dave Kay #6 Not as Good as I Remember it Being

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a shiny, new magical thread all about our favorite brothers.
Lots of awesome suggestions for the new title, but overwhelming support for the idea from @DC_Darling23 !

Reactions: 9
Can someone make a podcast about Michael and Dave? 🤣

On a serious note, someone could do a YT channel of Disney vlogger recaps and critiques aka Camo Dave style. He did a daily news report on nomads and van dwellers. Had quite a little community of followers. He passed away a week ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A TLDR From Our Last Thread:

• Both Michael and David face challenges following their unvaccinated cruise hardships.
  • David loses a very meaningful 40 day relationship following it.
  • Michael loses his even more magical connection of at least 40 years with Walt Disney and his cast.
  • He can still give great advice though. Wear SHOES when you go to the park!
  • He also "ran" a 5K. He actually crossed the finish line and this is a great step in his pursuit towards remarkable athletic achievement.
  • And now he's fully separated from Disney, where he shares that many miss out on the magic of family, as he vlogs his feelings about this without including any of his family. I guess that means it misses the point but its definitely somebody else's fault, right?
  • And now Michael is a podcasting hypnotist, treating us to exciting topics like walking five kilometers while you're out of shape and secret insider travelling tips like the hidden gem website Airbnb, but also making us fall asleep within 3 minutes.

Thanks for curing my insomnia, dear Michael! Have a magical day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As a queer man, I can't tell you how relieved I am to have definitive proof that Mikey isn't on our team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dipshit didn't even break a sweat doing the 5K. He walked so bleeping slow. As someone who has run half marathons, he is so infuriating to claim himself as a "runner".

Reactions: 11
Poor Michael didn't get to have the 5k experience he was hoping for! All of the character photo op lines were closed by the time he got to them! :ROFLMAO:

The guy refers to training for each race & how much work it is, with the exception of a 5k not really needing much training. Actually Michael, running 3 miles does take quite a bit of training, heck running 1 mile does, but of course, he just walks the entire thing, so........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Michael didn't get to have the 5k experience he was hoping for! All of the character photo op lines were closed by the time he got to them! :ROFLMAO:
He still got the medal, I assume.

Since I can't tell one jackass running expert from the other, did Mike buy the special case for the medals, or was that PMM?

As much as I can't stand the guy, I am glad for him that he even walked it. Homeboy needs the exercise. However, he will do nothing but brag that he "ran" this thing and will beat it into the ground that he is now some elitist because he did.

I have done those couch 2 5k apps. They work, really well. It doesn't take that much time out of your week. Maybe he should get one of the numerous free apps and try actually running it next time.

Reactions: 6
As much as I can't stand the guy, I am glad for him that he even walked it. Homeboy needs the exercise. However, he will do nothing but brag that he "ran" this thing and will beat it into the ground that he is now some elitist because he did.

I have done those couch 2 5k apps. They work, really well. It doesn't take that much time out of your week. Maybe he should get one of the numerous free apps and try actually running it next time.
lmao, Michael implies that he ran the Castaway Cay 5k even though he was still on the ship while it happened. He’s delusional.

I have an active job and wasn’t in terrible shape when I started running, and even for me getting started was hard. Running is just a different type of stress on your body that takes getting used to. It took me several weeks to build up to a 5k but when I finally made that distance for the first time, it felt awesome and I could really see a difference in my fitness and endurance from when I had started. I can almost guarantee that Michael isn’t training at all and has simply deluded himself into believing that a 10k will be exactly the same thing as strolling through a 5k, just for twice as long. Can’t wait to watch him realize he’s wrong.

Reactions: 4
More feedback that Michael will disregard.

zeemunee78
5 hours ago
Not a fan of this. Please do something UNIQUE…first two guests were a random and your brother. I fear future guests, if this continues, with be the normal round of vloggers, which would be the worst. How about a cast member? Imagineer? Former cast member? Heck, how about a fireworks expert that could give some insight into disney fireworks that we don’t already know? With nothing major coming to Disney for the next five years beyond Tron, Guardians, and the Star Wars cruiser, you are going to find yourself hurting for content…

Reactions: 5
Michael referred to his 5k as a "race" a number of times. It's not a "race" for Michael, it's a "waddle." Delusional self-aggrandizement is strong in this one. Michael probably thinks he could drop into an Olympic 1 miler and get a medal. It didn't occur to Michael to do a selfie for a pic. Dumbass. And why can't he wait in line? What the duck is his "hurry"? He's in no hurry based upon his waddle speed. Michael described his completion of the 5k waddle an "accomplishment." That's a really low bar.

Last edited:
As a queer man, I can't tell you how relieved I am to have definitive proof that Mikey isn't on our team.
I swear I would've bet everything I have that Micheal was gay. Like flaming gay. If that's offensive I apologize. I used to even refer to him as the funny gay Disney guy. And I thought good for him. As far as I know none of the vloggers represent the gay community so he'll have a whole audience to himself. Then I watched some more and thought he was to unkempt to be gay. It's a stereotype I know. But all stereotypes are based on truths. So then I figured he was probably just a nerdy virgin and has no desire to have sex with anyone. I assumed he was just a chronic masturbator and that's why he didn't have a sex drive. Then after the move and learning about DC Darling I am in shock. It's one thing if you have never had sex because you don't know what you're missing. But every straight man I know, myself included, we put the childish toys after our first time and there was only one toy we wanted to play with. This guy and his brother have to be the most sexually revolting guys I've ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they have swordfights together in the tub. Or play a game of weeny in the bag. (That's when you pull loose ball bag skin up to hide your Johnson so it looks like it's in a bag). I've done it with some exes and it usually gets a laugh. They both strike me as guys that heavy set women would be in love with but they're to judgmental and full of themselves to date someone in their league. tit Michael had a smoke show and he even treated her like she was beneath him. They are strange characters and more often than not when someone gives you that uneasy feeling, there's usually a reason. I don't buy the innocent bit at all. The truth eventually always comes out. I hope I'm wrong but I'm usually a pretty good judge of character. I think Dave is nothing more than a dope. But something's off with Michael. TBD

Reactions: 3
"...secret insider travelling tips like the hidden gem website Airbnb, but also making us fall asleep within 3 minutes."

Seriously, anyone who has traveled once knows all of the "tips" that Dave Kay offered up. He's not exactly an expert traveler. This is the guy who was shocked to learn about a resort fee. Literally every hotel has them. An interview with him is not content. It offers no value for the viewer.

Reactions: 5

The guy refers to training for each race & how much work it is, with the exception of a 5k not really needing much training. Actually Michael, running 3 miles does take quite a bit of training, heck running 1 mile does, but of course, he just walks the entire thing, so........
Hey he fights like hell getting into those medium shirts. That's enough cardio for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They forgot to put “how to hide your girlfriend while vlogging your travels” in that video. I read about that a few days ago and I’m still shocked. I guess he was working the cougar angle before he ever moved to Florida. I never gave him any money, but I still feel gross for watching his videos back then after knowing some poor girl had to pretend she wasn’t there with him during the day and then be his “snack” back at the hotel. I’m so glad she moved on!

They forgot to put “how to hide your girlfriend while vlogging your travels” in that video. I read about that a few days ago and I’m still shocked. I guess he was working the cougar angle before he ever moved to Florida. I never gave him any money, but I still feel gross for watching his videos back then after knowing some poor girl had to pretend she wasn’t there with him during the day and then be his “snack” back at the hotel. I’m so glad she moved on!
oh don’t give him that much credit… 🤣

1) He would come down separately while I was visiting with my family and then link up with us during the day to maintain his “solo” aesthetic

2) In his own words the man would not have sex at Disney ever unless it were the one 🙄 (married) he wouldn’t even make a dirty Disney joke and got upset if I told one

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So... Did a cast member have to follow MK around the expo and re-hang all the shirts he turned around backward and left on the display racks incorrectly?

Heavy sigh... :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh don’t give him that much credit… 🤣

1) He would come down separately while I was visiting with my family and then link up with us during the day to maintain his “solo” aesthetic

2) In his own words the man would not have sex at Disney ever unless it were the one 🙄 (married) he wouldn’t even make a dirty Disney joke and got upset if I told one
Question: Do you know why @DC_Darling23 had to break up with Michael?
Answer: Because he was f*cking Goofy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(Just swapped out that Mickey & Minnie joke for you!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.