Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still convinced that both DK and MK got Covid Jan/Feb 2020 and felt since they recovered from it, they wrongly were immune hence why they never got vaccinated and pretended like they were.

Reactions: 9
For some reason this triggered a memory of an old vlog where he briefly met Bob Iger in a park and afterwards he was like “I know it’s not my place to ask him if I can join the team”…which, he’s not wrong, but omg the unending depths of delusion that he would even have to console himself with that statement.
Cringe! If anything Bob Iger probably told his legal team to file a restraining order against MK.

Reactions: 1
I'm still convinced that both DK and MK got Covid Jan/Feb 2020 and felt since they recovered from it, they wrongly were immune hence why they never got vaccinated and pretended like they were.
This could be true (I remember them falling ill) but, to be clear, the vaccine doesn't make you immune. Did you read about my fully vaccinated BIL recovering in the CCU w/ COVID-pneumonia - there among other vaccinated folks - that I posted earlier today?

I just want people to be safe and not think the vaccines are bulletproof. (and I know you and I got into it on TTT before over this where you said you were OK with unvaccinated people dying off.. I don't want ANYONE dying - vaccinated or unvaccinated. Just want people to be smart and safe.)

Reactions: 5
If he's so fantastic he should just get an entry level position and work his way up. But he seems all that beneath him and just expects to be handed an executive position. I know he'd never actually be taken seriously by Disney management... He'd honestly get eaten alive.
Totally, it’s either Lord of the Imagineers, Next Stacey, or nothing. He wouldn't deign to work in an hourly position. At the same time, I’m mildly surprised he didn’t do the DCP - but I’m also not entirely sure that he went to college? (To be clear I don’t mean that as a dig at all).

This is also MK we are talking about...dude doesn't want to spend 1 penny more than he should. If he truly was vaccinated he wouldn't be shelling $65 for the test in the parking garage. Every time he tries to change the narrative and the lie it is just going worse and worse for him.
You would think he would just get vaccinated (which is free), which would then save him money on the cruise...

Totally, it’s either Lord of the Imagineers, Next Stacey, or nothing. He wouldn't deign to work in an hourly position. At the same time, I’m mildly surprised he didn’t do the DCP - but I’m also not entirely sure that he went to college? (To be clear I don’t mean that as a dig at all).
DC Darling told us that his lack of a college education is a big sore subject with him. He got that govt job out of HS.

Reactions: 5
I would pay good $$$ to see MK be a Guest Relations CM dealing with people who have no idea how to get a boarding group for RoTR.

DC Darling told us that his lack of a college education is a big sore subject with him. He got that govt job out of HS.
So he didn't go to college at all?

Reactions: 2
I have been wondering what happened to their friendship. Rob's video's vs. Michael's are soooooo different it is hard to believe they were ever friends.
Seems like Michael had no use for him after he upgraded to a buddy with a higher subscriber count (Woo).

Reactions: 2
It's a good thought, but Dave wearing twenty masks at a time plus goggles would debunk that theory. Also, STILL pondering, how the heck do you go from bubble-boy-afraid-of-covid status, to not giving a damn, Dave?

The Rob Plays relationship is interesting to see now! I was also wondering about another friend he was hanging out with previously in videos that has disappeared also. I'd have to search back through videos to find him.

Reactions: 8
It's a good thought, but Dave wearing twenty masks at a time plus goggles would debunk that theory. Also, STILL pondering, how the heck do you go from bubble-boy-afraid-of-covid status, to not giving a damn, Dave?
100%. I forgot about this. You're right. It all makes ZERO sense to me.
Remember when he wouldn't even order delivery and was afraid to open windows in the house?

Reactions: 6
Okay, how can I get this to load? It just goes to a blank screen???
I'm not sure why it isn't loading. It was a video of him saying he doesn't care about the "haters" with a smug smirk on his face you just wanted to punch.

100%. I forgot about this. You're right. It all makes ZERO sense to me.
Remember when he wouldn't even order delivery and was afraid to open windows in the house?
But if Mikey was lax while out and about, and then came home when DK was living with him there is the chance he catches it that way. I highly doubt DK was walking around the Kay Estate in a N95 mask 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.