Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooo we are expected to believe that this man child who squeals when his "friends" send him gift cards.... doesn't care about the haters......... Yeahhhhhhh I don't think that's true. Michael is in a classic tail spin and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him posting more responses and editing old videos to take out any times he is unmasked and shouldn't be.
Right. If “all publicity is good publicity” according to him, what’s with the comment deleting spree and the video editing? Gee for someone so smug he sure seems insecure!

Zero surprise that he's going the "misinformed CM" route. Bruh it's simply not realistic that a CM or other port employee would get something so important so wrong; nor that there wouldn't be checks in place to prevent such an error.

Also thanks to whoever posted the relevant Disney email addresses – I just wrote to them and even if it goes nowhere it made me feel less ragey.

Reactions: 7
Right. If “all publicity is good publicity” according to him, what’s with the comment deleting spree and the video editing? Gee for someone so smug he sure seems insecure!

Zero surprise that he's going the "misinformed CM" route. Bruh it's simply not realistic that a CM or other port employee would get something so important so wrong; nor that there wouldn't be checks in place to prevent such an error.

Also thanks to whoever posted the relevant Disney email addresses – I just wrote to them and even if it goes nowhere it made me feel less ragey.
This is also MK we are talking about...dude doesn't want to spend 1 penny more than he should. If he truly was vaccinated he wouldn't be shelling $65 for the test in the parking garage. Every time he tries to change the narrative and the lie it is just going worse and worse for him.

Reactions: 10
I’d say he’s definitely in damage control. I don’t think it’s a coincidence the day after he got put on blast, he hasn’t posted his new daily video

Reactions: 1
I’d say he’s definitely in damage control. I don’t think it’s a coincidence the day after he got put on blast, he hasn’t posted his new daily video
I would agree with ya, but he doesn't post on Tuesdays anymore. Today is Tuesday, right? right? :ROFLMAO: :cool::p:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Dave has been steady deleting every negative comment on his IG. I’ve been watching and they are gone quick! Michael still has a bunch up but the volume is so much more. It’s crazy he even has “friends” that are defending his lies. I feel like Mike is spiraling out of control right now behind the scenes.

Reactions: 8
He doesn't do daily videos anymore.

Dave has been steady deleting every negative comment on his IG. I’ve been watching and they are gone quick! Michael still has a bunch up but the volume is so much more. It’s crazy he even has “friends” that are defending his lies. I feel like Mike is spiraling out of control right now behind the scenes.
I seriously don't get how Dave is supposedly employed full-time yet has the ability to be at-the-ready to delete and ban any comment that is negative.

Lies - all lies! Friggin Kay bros. :rolleyes:

He doesn't do daily videos anymore.

I seriously don't get how Dave is supposedly employed full-time yet has the ability to be at-the-ready to delete and ban any comment that is negative.

Lies - all lies! Friggin Kay bros. :rolleyes:
That's because Kelly Wertz is his main mod. Believe me, she is busy today.
Michael has about 10 mods who do his bidding. Although, his main Kaykateers have been silent in the comments except for Jackie Greeley.
Come out, come out wherever you are....Amber, Kristi, Shelley, Rebecca, Rob Faith, Claire Freedom....
Theresa has already been posting, and poor girl, she's not truly in the Top Tier Kaykateers, despite her consistent love posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same about the behind the scenes downward spiral. I figured that was worth the $5 for admission into the Patreon world. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same about the behind the scenes downward spiral. I figured that was worth the $5 for admission into the Patreon world. 😂😂
🤣

I SO have wanted to do that for so long but I dunno, just can't even part with $5 for that asswipe.

Yeah, but there are enough of us here that have access that can give the scoop. I think at this point he would probably be very suspicious of new Patrons.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, but there are enough of us here that have access that can give the scoop. I think at this point he would probably be very suspicious of new Patrons.
I thought that but looked at his numbers this weekend and then today and it was constant. I figured I'd give it another try. Of course I needed to make a new email for it. It's been some good entertainment today.

I thought that but looked at his numbers this weekend and then today and it was constant. I figured I'd give it another try. Of course I needed to make a new email for it. It's been some good entertainment today.
If you're in, go take a look at his chats where he discusses his admiration for Elon Musk, and compares himself. Good stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha
If you're in, go take a look at his chats where he discusses his admiration for Elon Musk, and compares himself. Good stuff.
For some reason this triggered a memory of an old vlog where he briefly met Bob Iger in a park and afterwards he was like “I know it’s not my place to ask him if I can join the team”…which, he’s not wrong, but omg the unending depths of delusion that he would even have to console himself with that statement.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How many in here are Patreon members? I feel like we should have just one dedicated account and everyone else cancels theirs 😂. I hate that he gets so much money from people who don't even like him. 😫 I won't even click on one of his videos so as not to contribute to the grift. As he said himself, all publicity is good and he's happily collecting the $$.

Reactions: 8
For some reason this triggered a memory of an old vlog where he briefly met Bob Iger in a park and afterwards he was like “I know it’s not my place to ask him if I can join the team”…which, he’s not wrong, but omg the unending depths of delusion that he would even have to console himself with that statement.
If he's so fantastic he should just get an entry level position and work his way up. But he seems all that beneath him and just expects to be handed an executive position. I know he'd never actually be taken seriously by Disney management... He'd honestly get eaten alive.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.