Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I think we can finally declare the Michael Kay experiment dead. It all started with the grab and go grift—dead. Then Maryland vacations to Disney—dead. Move to Florida and the magic—dead. Give kids the world…fuck it I’m done with that. Professional photography business—dead. Disney run—dead. I’m branching out to cruising—dead. Change the channels name and my name—dead. Relationship with father—dead. Passion for golf—dead. His dreams of being the next Stacey and media personality—dead. Media credentials—dead. Cash grab with patreon—dead. Finally he wanted to focus on podcasts—dead (thanks to us).
He’s still got his acting and VO career going, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

TikiMeerkat

Best part…after watching ships entertainment it made him rethink his career goals as an entertainer. He didn’t elaborate on this which is probably for the best. I got to fill in the blanks and it’s not pretty. That is all.
Oh see I interpreted that as it inspired him to get back into trying to establish an entertainment career for himself, which is even more terrifying.

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
What is he protecting vendor from? 🥴

I'm assuming he was told he can't film in the shops...
I wonder if he is trying to film with his gigantic camera and grip? I'm not the most well traveled of the bunch, but I do travel enough that the only place I was asked not to even take a selfie was in a Starbucks inside PRC (mainland China). People taking selfies and casual phone video is such a norm, especially in a tourist area.

CMDisney

VIP Member
What the... Michael Kay Adler added a "free," low-level access to his Patreon garbage. Now he's got 153 members. What a joke. Goes to show ya he's not giving it up, though. He's such a narcissist.

1697810240375.png

• Wow
  • Haha

TikiMeerkat

Guys, Dave has become so boring that I haven’t even been able to make myself mock-watch lately. Do we know his current whereabouts? The vlogs he’s putting out these days are ancient, but I wonder what he’s up to in real time and what sorts of vlogs to expect next. He can’t keep taking transatlantic cruises and bopping around the most accessible, low-effort places in Europe forever.